Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:46 pm

~Sheerpaw followed the older tom with a hint of worry, but she did not say a word. The younger she-cat was quite loyal and normally stayed quiet anyway, so she only nodded and stood close to him. Sheerpaw watched as they came face to face with the muddy tom, he seemed large in size, though she was glad of Crowspirit's size. Sheerpaw's minty eyes narrowed, but she let Crowspirit speak. Friend? We are Shadowclan, when did we start calling strange cats friend? And who is he anyway....? Sheerpaw wondered to herself and her nose twitched in dislike when the scent of dirt and, hopefully, mud lurked from the tom.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Quote :
squireoftime:

(ooc; psa- ive decided to kill off Ashbreeze so i can focus more on Ravenpaw and Marshkit @__@ sorry for inconveniences but he just didnt sit right with me. just pretend he got sick and died or something)

Ravenpaw sat near the entrance to camp and watched the clan cats that went to the gathering begin to trickle in, looking weary on their paws. Irritation radiated off the young tom in waves; Chasmleap hadn't attended the gathering, he knew that. Yet he wasn't in camp, either. His emerald gaze was narrowed in anger, his control momentarily slipping. Why did he have to stay in camp and abide by rules, when Chasmleap was allowed to come and go as he pleased? 

A gust of wind caused the apprentice to hunch his sleek, black furred shoulders against it. Suddenly, Chasmleap's scent filled his nose and he looked in the direction of the wind only to find his mentor sitting silently in the shadows near the edge of camp. Ravenpaw padded over towards the dark warrior, his anger dissipating with each step. He dipped his head in respect to his father-figure, settling back on his haunches beside the warrior so that their fur brushed. Despite having grown up alone for the earlier part of his life, Ravenpaw still craved closeness and comfort as any young cat would.

Chasmleap spotted his apprentice and he relaxed slightly. As Ravenpaw sat beside him he flicked the other cats shoulder gently with his tail in greeting. "I was looking for you." He said evenly, looking at Ravenpaw from the corner of his eyes. "How foolish of me for thinking you'd be asleep like a sensible cat." He scolded lightly in an almost friendly teasing manner.

A cold wind swept through camp but he paid in no mind as it tugged at his fur. His bright yellow eyes left Ravenpaw to scan the camp. His whiskers twitched in distaste. ShadowClan needed better leadership. His eyes narrowed slightly  in thought. Crowspirit would have feathers for brains to not choose him as his deputy. He held back a sigh and tried to fight the need to flex his claws into the earth. Or someone's throat.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:59 pm

Owlwing curled up in her mossy nest and she peered through the entrance of the den. She spotted Chasmleap and Ravenpaw with their closeness, she hoped she could gain the closeness and trust with the apprentices she'll have during her time as a warrior. She sighed as she gazed around the medicine cats den. It's quite boring here alone.. I wonder where Briarmoth went off too.. Her beautiful blue eyes once again found the entrance of the den and she wondered where he friends Shadowdance and Darkcloud were. She felt worried. She noticed Darkcloud enter the camp after the gathering but she hadn't seen Shadowdance pass through. She laid her head on her paws with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 10:32 am

As Shadowdance entered into ShadowClan territory a strange scent hit her nose and her face scrunched up in disgust. Then her eyes widened. Blood?? She started following the scent, heart pounding. 

She followed the scent until a more familiar one caught her attention. "Darkcloud?" She asked, voice pinched tight with worry as she approached a tangle of roots.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 2:09 pm

As Chillstar woke she let out a large yawn before rising and padding out of her den. As to order of the Medicine Cat she had been resting in her den since the loss of her last life and after almost a week of nest rest the she-cat was done. Her injuries from her lost life had been quite severe, Chillstar having almost lost her battle to Nightfang. Looking around camp Chillstar spotted Badgerpelt and whinced wondering if the younger tom now hated her. She had after all, killed his sister. Shaking her head Chillstar padded further out of her den and immediately noticed some strange scents floating around camp, distracting her from Badgerpelt.

Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:38 pm

"If my meeting you went south, I wanted to be able to hide better." The tom wasn't going to lie; this clan cat was rather intimidating. The younger one, not so much. "I used to live in the city nearby; I've been staying at the Carrionplace recently." He continued, padding after the two clan cats. After a while of regaling the broad-shouldered tom with his story, his pelt started to prickle with annoyance. Why did he have the feeling that this clan cat was just amusing himself? "My sister, have you seen her?" Eagle repeated, his tone aggravated. 

----

Ravenpaw gave Chasmleap a pointed look, "I couldn't sleep; I kept feeling eyes on me." He explained, clearly still immensely distrusting of the other Shadowclan cats. Remembering what the older tom had said when he'd greeted him, he turned to look up at his mentor. "What did you need me for so late, anyway?" Recently, the apprentice had brought up the aspect of possibly training at night to better his fighting in the dark. Hoping this was what Chasmleap had meant to retrieve him for the ebony apprentice's tail tip twitched in curiosity. 

----

Marshkit let out a squeal; he'd managed to misplace himself in his sleep away from his mothers side. He was only a few mouse-lengths away, laying horizontal to his mother's sleeping form. His tiny paws patted at the chilled ground as he searched blindly for the warm pelts of his mother and sibling.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:50 pm

~Sheerpaw's head tilted to the side when Eagle had spoken again and her eyes stayed on him. She had been told by the large warrior not to say anything, but she couldn't help her curiosity. Even if she was shy. The young she-cat glared at Crowspirit and flicked her tail, feeling just as annoyed as the older tom. Then mouthed a few words in her mouth. I would like to speak...
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Crowspirit stopped dead in his tracks, and shifted his shoulders slightly. He looked down at the tom and smirked. "Don't give me that tone of voice. You are on my territory and we both know I could tear you to pieces. Now, I think I know where your sister is. Please, follow me, my dear friend." He turned his head slightly and winked at the young apprentice, then nodded telling her she may speak.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:28 pm

~ The younger she-cat halted in her pawsteps after listening to Crowspirit's voice. Sheerpaw gave the strong Deputy a bright smile as her tail swayed once. "Crowspirit, I have a feeling that he already knows that," she mewed with a slight smirk before looking to Eagle. "Since we are taking you to your sister...Could I ask you a question?... Um, why are you covered in all that mud, when you aren't, exactly, spying on our clan..?" Sheerpaw asked him curiously.

Last edited by spotthecow:3 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:32 pm

(What did he lie about lol? He wasn't lying. That wink was just a wink)

Last edited by KittKenn on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:34 pm

Lonerkit was officially bored, and sat down, getting comfortable. She began licking her paw comfortably, a thoughtful look coming across her face. "I wonder if Chillstar has decided on who my mentor will be yet. I know there's still some time before I can reasonably become an apprentice, but still," She half whispered, half muttered. Unfortunately she didn't realize she had actually said the words, rather than simply thought them.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:15 pm

{Oh, I was thinking about when he told Eagle that he knew where his sister was XD}
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:38 pm

( His sister is Owlwing.) 

Owlwing laid in the Medicine cat den with chewing herbs that Briarmoth had told her to munch on when she was in pain. Her pain eased away as she gazed out of the den. She lifted herself up and padded toward the entrance, pushing through the suns rays shined against her eyes causing them to lighten up. She purred at the warmth of it. She sat outside the medicine cats den just looking around. Her eyes searching for someone she could ask to bring her food.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 7:10 pm

{Ohhh XDDX I will edit my post}
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 7:44 pm

(Well, I just joined with my two characters, Twigpaw and Honeypaw. They're open.)

Honeypaw practiced sneaking around with Twigpaw. This time, she was trying to find her brother without being heard, and Twigpaw was hiding.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:17 pm

squireoftime wrote:
"If my meeting you went south, I wanted to be able to hide better." The tom wasn't going to lie; this clan cat was rather intimidating. The younger one, not so much. "I used to live in the city nearby; I've been staying at the Carrionplace recently." He continued, padding after the two clan cats. After a while of regaling the broad-shouldered tom with his story, his pelt started to prickle with annoyance. Why did he have the feeling that this clan cat was just amusing himself? "My sister, have you seen her?" Eagle repeated, his tone aggravated. 

----

Ravenpaw gave Chasmleap a pointed look, "I couldn't sleep; I kept feeling eyes on me." He explained, clearly still immensely distrusting of the other Shadowclan cats. Remembering what the older tom had said when he'd greeted him, he turned to look up at his mentor. "What did you need me for so late, anyway?" Recently, the apprentice had brought up the aspect of possibly training at night to better his fighting in the dark. Hoping this was what Chasmleap had meant to retrieve him for the ebony apprentice's tail tip twitched in curiosity. 

----

Marshkit let out a squeal; he'd managed to misplace himself in his sleep away from his mothers side. He was only a few mouse-lengths away, laying horizontal to his mother's sleeping form. His tiny paws patted at the chilled ground as he searched blindly for the warm pelts of his mother and sibling.

"Tonight we're going to work on your night fighting." Chasmleap said curtly. When he was that age was he so bold when speaking to Nightleap? He could hardly remember. He tensed up a bit and an icy feeling of loss filled him. He couldn't think about that right now. Nightleap would be disappointed in him for showing any weakness and being so soft about that. After all Chasmleap was the one who killed him.

He realized he had been sitting there for a few moments now and he got to his paws. "Lets go." Chasmleap began padding to the camp entrance in long elegant steps. The air around him was one of power and authority as he left camp, not bothering to check if his apprentice was following.

(Ehhh writers block)
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:32 pm

spotthecow:3 wrote:
~ The younger she-cat halted in her pawsteps after listening to Crowspirit's voice. Sheerpaw gave the strong Deputy a bright smile as her tail swayed once. "Crowspirit, I have a feeling that he already knows that," she mewed with a slight smirk before looking to Eagle. "Since we are taking you to your sister...Could I ask you a question?... Um, why are you are covered in all that mud, when you aren't, exactly, spying on our clan..?" Sheerpaw asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:14 am

(Twigpaw and Honeypaw are open.)

Twigpaw and Honeypaw shared a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:10 pm

Briarmoth lay in her nest, nibbling on a mouse.

((Lazy post, meh. xP.))
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:16 pm

Lonerkit padded up to Twigpaw and Honeypaw. "Hi!" She meowed, dipping her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:18 pm

Crowspirit smiled at the young apprentice, then raised his shoulders higher. His eyes landed on Sheerpaw as she asked Eagle the question. His glance then landed on him, and a smirk slowly formed on his face as he waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Mothpaw lay curled up in her nest in the apprentice's den, her tail over her nose. She was exhausted and not in a particularily good mood. She was grumpy.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:42 pm

Eagle seethed at Crowspirit's malicious comments, bringing himself to a halt as the clan cat spoke. The fur along his spine bristled, but he didn't let himself retaliate. This was the first good lead he'd had since he set out to find his sister; he wasn't about to damn everything he'd done so far for this tom's amusement. Irritation filled his gaze as he directed his good eye towards the younger clan cat. "Weren't you listening?" He snapped, "I wanted to be able to mask my scent so I could hide better if this didn't turn out well." The rogue explained curtly.

----

Ravenpaw was secretly elated at having his thoughts confirmed. Finally, he had another chance to prove his worth! A barely there purr started in the apprentice's throat before he coughed to cover it up. His mentor wouldn't like the thought of him showing his emotions so freely. After all; he didn't. 

Watching his mentor, the ebony apprentice knew Chasmleap's thoughts were being plagued with his memory of having to kill his former mentor and father-figure. He'd spent enough time with his mentor to know when he was trapped in his thoughts. The older tom's story was what had inspired the once rogue to turn himself into a clan cat. That, and Chasmleap's persuasion. Ravenpaw got to his paws and swiftly followed the dark furred warrior, excited at the thought of being the only apprentice gaining extra training. At the cost of sleep, it was surely going to be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:26 pm

Chasmleap continued walking in silence until he found a large area filled with taller grass. He then turned to Ravenpaw. "Regular clan cats think fighting an opponent is hard when you can see them. They don't teach fighting when you're in ear length grass and it's pitch black." He hissed to his apprentice, eyes narrowing. "You will have to track me and attack before I get to you." He padded to the edge of the tall grass. "Understand?" He meowed, turning back to his apprentice.

Chasmleap's eyes sparkled with the challenge he had set out. The way he was so relaxed though made it seem as though he figured Ravenpaw would not succeed. However, Chasmleap had faith in his apprentice. Enough so that he would trust him with his life. So he had faith that, even if he didn't succeed at first, he could master this.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:41 pm

Twigpaw looked up at the kit. "Hello, Lonerkit. How are you?"

Honeypaw, still chewing rabbit meat, didn't answer, but acknowledged the kit with a flick of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next