Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 1:10 am

Darkcloud smiled. "I hope so too." she purred, and then turned to watch Badgerpelt once more. "He's been sneaking out of the camp at night without permission. Crowspirit is not very happy about it, and has told him to stop, so that's why I think Badgerpelt will be in a bunch of trouble this time." she meowed. Her ears flicked. "This is just my opinion, but I think that he's been seeing someone at night. A non-shadowclan cat, that's for sure. I should know; I did the same thing." she answered, saying the last part and flicking her tail against her swollen belly.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:19 pm

The wind buffeted cold air in their direction causing the she-cat to shiver lightly. 'The cold air is coming' she thought to herself as she gazed at Darkcloud. "Well if he is seeing a non-clan cat he should bring her to the clan. That would be the smartest idea." She said before she shook her head. "It is none of my business I shouldn't of asked." She really didn't want any drama to start as soon as she became part of the clan. She flattened her ears back taking a moment to think of something to say before she remembered the she-cat mentioning she saw a tom that wasn't shadowclan born. "When are you expecting your kits? I would be happy to help you if you need help. I could watch them when you are ready for a break or want to eat. Something like that." Her voice was filled with a suppressed excitement. Her eyes changed ever so slightly showing off the she-cat had a warm side. Even though Owlwing had a tough looking exterior and she was tough, she had a soft spot for kits. She wanted to give every kit the life she didn't have. She waned her own kits one day but she had no confidence in getting a mate with her kind of bi-polar attitude.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:36 pm

Rowanflight dipped his head in apology, having been lost in his thoughts as the two she-cats exchanged hello's and got to know each other. It was odd, the way she-cats seemed to migrate together when in a group, and become such quick friends at that! He supposed ti was a good asset to have, though. Though friendly by nature, Rowanflight had seemed to be having quite the trouble making friends as of late. Maybe that would change today. 

The warrior grinned in reply to Owlwing's suggestion to lead the patrol; glad to put a little distance between himself and the two. Listening to bits and pieces of their conversation, he felt a bit left out. Not that he couldn't talk about kits, mind you. He had loads of interesting stories about the kits and the nursery, it just didn't seem the time for it; he'd leave them to their conversation for now.

Mindful to keep his pawsteps light, Rowanflight headed out into the thorn tunnel that served as the entrance to the camp. Immediately upon stepping out of the entrance, a cold wind blew through the tom's fur. For once he was thankful for it's thickness; it sure would help him stay warm. The warrior let his thoughts drift back to the clan, and the conversation bits he'd heard. The tom hadn't much of an opinion of Badgerpelt, having not talked with the other warrior himself. It wasn't any of Rowanflight's business what the other tom does at night, though he could see it becoming a problem later on.

Last edited by squireoftime on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Owlwing watched the tom walk in front of them both with small smile returning his own. She noticed that he seemed out of place and she wanted to work up a conversation with him but she was already into another conversation. She just continued to walk waiting for the other she-cats response. 

The wind buffeted her fur while they walked against it into the forest. Her eyes scanned the grounds and ears perked for any sounds. She then glanced at the tom once more. "I saw you come out of the nursery. Are any of the kits there now yours?" She asked unsure because she didn't know him at all.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Acornkit stretched while squeezing his way out of the nursery and waited for his brother to lead the way. "Mmmm, far away is fun thooo." He meowed quietly, "Follow our noses!" He said with glee, his steps getting lighter.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Fallkit happily nodded "Yeah!" he cheerfully went towards the camp entrance, trying to look casual as possible about it. He was walking at a slow pace so that Acornkit can walk beside him if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:57 pm

Acornkit pranced after Fallkit to fall back into step alongside his brother. Eagerly awaiting to get into the big world outside the camp. Hopefully no one was going to stop them before getting out of there.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Darkcloud padded along side Owlwing, her ears rotating to listen for prey. "Well, not everyone is suited for clan life." she responded to her fellow clan mate. "And as for your other question, they're due anytime in the next few sunrises. Briarmoth has been telling me to move to the nursery, but I refuse to until it's time for the kits to come." she said, flicking her tail in slight annoyance; not at Owlwing, but at the thought of moving to the nursery. She sighed and shook her fur out, focusing on the other part of Owlwing's statement. "Oh, I would appreciate that very much!" she exclaimed happily, " Briarmoth says that there are at least two."
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:23 pm

"No, sadly, none of them are mine. I don't have a mate, or anything like that." Rowanflight answered with a shrug of his shoulders. "Not that I don't want to!" He added hastily, "I just... haven't found the right partner." He just enjoyed spending time in the nursery; probably because of the calm atmosphere. He did listen intently to Darkcloud's response to Owlwing. He cocked his head to the side, he steps slowing as he turn to look over his shoulder at the queen. "The nursery isn't so bad, is there a reason you don't want to move there? I mean, isn't it dangerous for you to be out and about, so close to kitting?" He hoped the she-cat wouldn't take offense or accuse him of prying, he was just genuinely curious, mostly because of how fondly he viewed kits.

Last edited by squireoftime on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Owlwing's ears twitched at the slightest sounds as her eyes scanned more closely now that they entered the area where most prey was spotted and caught. Her eyes then widened when the she-cat said they were due any moment. She stopped for a moment watching the she-cat carefully. "I'd be careful then Darkcloud, we wouldn't want you to be popping kittens out here. It isn't safe. Maybe you should of stayed back at camp." The she-cat sounded genuinely concerned for her new friend. 

"I'm glad to hear that there are at least two though. One for me and one for Rowanflight." She laughed unevenly still worried. Then she looked over at Rowanflight clearing her throat before responding. "Yes, I also haven't found anyone. But I am sure you'll find someone." She could feel her face warming up at the thought of mate but she shook her head. "Me on the other hand am not so confident.." 
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Darkcloud's fur bristled, and she opened her mouth to tell them to mind their own business, but she stopped, and her tail twitched uneasily. 'I shouldn't be so mean to my clanmates when they're genuinely concerned...' She sighed. "I'm just... I just..." She sighed again, having a hard time admitting anything personal. "My mother... Was not a good mother, and I guess I'm just reluctant to move because then it'll mean that this is really happening, and I'm not sure if I'll be a good mother." she said quickly, looking away in embarrassment. She then huffed, trying to get her dignity back. "Anyway, it not like I'm going to explode! Besides, we aren't going that far from camp, and I can still hunt!" She ranted quietly, trying not to scare off any nearby prey. "Oh, and good luck finding a mate." She said offhandedly, being serious and not sarcastic as she sniffed the air some more, and opened her mouth a bit to absorb more scents.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:51 pm

Rowanflight frowned at both she-cats replies. They were both lovely, in his eyes. Neither had a bad personality that he'd seen so far, why wouldn't they be so harsh on themselves? He kept these thoughts to himself, though, for the sake of not coming off as too awkward. After all, he'd just met them both today! 

Giving his chest a few calming licks, he tried bringing the mood up with a grin. "You're right! We'll be pretty close to the camp, what could happen?" He added reassuringly, soon adopting Darkcloud's hunting tactic of scenting the air to get the hunting patrol started. He settled himself lower to the ground and slunk off under a few gorse bushes, keeping his tail down and his ears perked. Continuing his trek through the undergrowth for a few paces, he brought himself to a stop. The warrior kneaded the cool ground beneath him, his claws gently pressing into the dirt. He'd scented a hare in the clearing ahead of him and was determined to not let it get away. Taking a breath to steel his nerves, Rowanflight perked his ears for the telltale rapid heartbeat of the hare. He hunched his shoulders and slipped forward a few mouse-tails and the hare eventually became visible, his eyes fixed on it. With a sudden lash of his tail, the tom leapt forward, paws outstretched and claws glinting in the early-morning sunlight. Successfully landing on his target, he sank his teeth into the hares left thigh, his claws sinking into its sides. 

After a bit of a scuffle, Rowanflight had managed to render the prey lifeless, sustaining no injuries aside form a few scratches. A purr rumbled through the toms chest in delight at his catch, eager to get back to the rest of his hunting party to see if they'd had similar luck. Picking up the dead hare in his jaws and his tail held high in pride, Rowanflight padded back to the camp entrance, deciding he'd wait outside for the two she-cats to return.

Last edited by squireoftime on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:21 pm

Darkcloud relaxed at his words, and then split away as well. She lifted her nose and caught the scent of a sparrow. When she spotted it, it was sitting on a low hanging branch a few foxlengths ahead of her. She slowly crept forward, and then launched herself off of the ground and onto the branch, catching the bird by its neck as she did. She killed it quickly and then jumped back down. 'It's leafbare and this dumb bird hasn't flown away like the others. I wonder why? Oh well. It's good food for the clan either way.' She thought to herself as she padded back towards the camp, assuming that they would all meet back up there.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:00 pm

Shadowdance stretched and gave a large yawn before shaking out her fur. She looked around and felt heat prickle at her pelt when she realized her fellow clan mates had gone out while she slept in. 'That's what I get for staying up all night!' But she just couldn't help herself, the night was so much more beautiful. It was getting rather cold however and she wondered how much longer she could keep going out at night without getting sick. She sighed and padded out of camp. Maybe she could meet the others while they were still out there. She hoped she wasn't too late.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:40 pm

Rowanflight had been sitting outside the camp entrance, distracted with grooming himself, when Shadowdance passed him on her way out. "Good morning!" He called out with a grin. His catch was sitting by his paws, his tail wrapped around them to keep them warm as he waited. "Did you happen to pass Darkcloud or Owlwing on your way out? I'm waiting for them, but they might have come back before me." The tom explained, all the while wondering what the she-cat was doing outside of camp, but deciding not to ask right off the bat. It wasn't really his business, after all.

Last edited by squireoftime on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:07 pm

Shadowdance stopped fast and turned to face him, smiling. "Oh! Hello Rowanflight! No I'm sorry I didn't see them." She padded back toward him a bit. "I was actually going to go out and see if I could catch everyone while you were all out there. Seems I'm a bit too late though." She said with a small disappointed sigh. "Oh well I guess!" She noticed his kill and hunger panged in her belly. "Was it a hunting patrol then?"
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Rowanflight nodded, shrugging his shoulders. "Guess I'll wait here some more, then." He replied, the tip of his tail twitching as he watched her pad over to him. "I can go along with you again, if you'd like? I'd just have to drop this off." He mewed, nodding his head towards the prey by his feet. "It was, but we all pretty much went our separate ways for a bit, since prey is rather scarce."

Last edited by squireoftime on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:17 pm

Shadowdance's tail flicked excitedly. "Awesome! I hate hunting alone." She makes a face. "It's no fun!" She realizes she must look like an apprentice on their first hunt so she gives her chest fur a few quick licks to hide her embarrassment. "So, uh, yeah I'll wait here!"
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:36 pm

writers block xc )
Darkcloud flicked her tail in hello as she came into view of the two cats. 'Wow, Rowanflight caught a rabbit? All I caught was a sparrow... Guess I'll have to keep hunting after I put this in the pile.'
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Shadowdance sees Darkcloud and smiles at her, flicking her tail in returned greeting. "Hey! Rowanflight was just looking for you!" She bouces on her paws a bit, excited to leave and get out of camp.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:51 pm

"Oh, yes, I agree! Though in times like leaf-bare, it can't really be helped." The warrior responded ruefully. As he was listening to Shadowdance, a movement from afar caught his eye. He looked over and found Darkcloud holding a sparrow. "Welcome back!" He greeted with a nod in her direction after Shadowdance also greeted the expectant she-cat. "Nice catch, I'm just about to take my catch to the fresh kill pile and join Shadowdance on another hunt; want to tag along?" Rowanflight inquired.

Last edited by squireoftime on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:55 pm

Shadowdance nods at Darkcloud. "Good idea Rowanflight! The more the merrier!" She couldn't wait to feel the pine needles under her paws. Even though it had only been last night since she'd been out it felt like a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:33 pm

Darkcloud put her prey down in front of her paws and twitched her whiskers in amusement. "Excited to leave camp?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:34 pm

Shadowdance laughs, clearly embarrassed. "Just a lot yeah. I feel like I've been sleeping in my nest for moons! I need to stretch my legs!"
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Rowanflight chuckled at Shadowdance's excitement. He'd felt the same, from time to time, so he really couldn't laugh too much. "So you'd like to join us?" He questioned Darkcloud again, unsure. A prickle of uneasiness went down his spine; Owlwing still hadn't returned from hunting which was causing the warrior a bit of concern. However, he reasoned, she was a warrior herself and more than capable of taking care of herself outside of camp.

Last edited by squireoftime on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next