Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:03 am

Owlsight dipped his head to Sunflare,"That's alright, I shall go check up on my own apprentice." The black warrior nodded to Larkpaw, "Good luck young one." He dipped his head once more before bounding away.

Larkpaw turned to her mentor and bowed her head before giving Owlsight a grateful glace as he left. She shuffled her paws a little, "So Sunflare... what are we going to be doing today?"
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:41 pm

(Does anyone have a warrior that can mentor Dustpaw or Mudpaw? Or a female apprentice/young warrior? Huehuehue.)
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:07 pm

(Batcry could train one)
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:16 pm

(Sure, that would be nice. They're almost the same except for looks, so you choose.)
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:34 pm

Sunflare noticed her uneasiness and let a smile grace his lips as he gazed down at her. "How about you choose, what would you like to do?" He asked as he nudged the apprentices shoulder flicking his tail toward the entrance. "We can go for a walk if you'd like until you decide, but we do have to do something." He said his voice gentle and friendly. 

Batcry flicked his ears as he noticed his apprentice Dustpaw, "Dustpaw let's go you're going with me and this group to patrol after we are going battle training" he called out. "Alright let's go!" He gazed at the apprentice and Tigerfur. 

(We still have to find the apprentice squire plays LOL and I chose Dustpaw, Wavestar)
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:46 pm

"Yay! Can Mudpaw come too?" Dustpaw asked, looking at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Batcry nodded as he headed toward the entrance. "Ill train you both if I have to" he murmured as he flicked his tail walking through the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:00 pm

(They're inseparable. Good luck with that.)

Dustpaw followed his mentor, with Mudpaw close behind.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:41 pm

Bushkit sighed loudly and muttered, "My paw frustrates me. I'm half thinking of disowning it already." He winced and lifted it up, making a mental note to go see Ambershard soon.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 pm

Mushroomtail was nearby camp, stretched on a tree branch hanging high in one of the trees. She was subconsciously picking at the bark with her claws. Her eyes were on a bright red bird hopping around a few branches below her. She thought about the whole leader of a big clan thing. It didn't feel right to her, she didn't even want to step into the Leader's Den. She watched the bird, fluffing it's wings. Being a bird looked fun. Why couldn't she be a bird? She wished.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:06 pm

squireoftime wrote:
Rangepaw grinned up at Batcry as the tom approached. Great! Just what they needed; another warrior to accompany them. And plus, he'd said they hadn't needed Mushroomtail's approval. He then looked over towards Wolfpaw as the other finally snapped out of his daze. "Hey, Wolfpaw. I slept fine, how about you? Or should I not ask?" He answered gently, raising his brows in worry as he took in his friends haggard face. It looked like Wolfpaw hadn't gotten any sleep at all; and he hadn't even attended the gathering.
While waiting for Wolfpaws answer, Rangepaw shot a glance towards the warriors that they would be accompanying. It seemed that Mudpaw and Dustpaw would be joining them. Seeing the rest of the patrol leaving camp, Rangepaw looked back towards Wolfpaw and frowned at his friends lack of response; it seemed the tom was rather troubled. "If you want, I can bring you back some prey from the patrol, so you can get some sleep?" He ventured hastily, not wanting Wolfpaw to suffer through a long day of patrolling if he was already hungry and tired, but also not wanting to miss the chance to go on the patrol himself.

(hey guys try and be sparing with your replies; i don't want anyone to be left behind.)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:27 pm

Blazingsilence padded into the camp, carrying a rabbit in his jaws. Fortune had treated the young warrior quite well today, being as he had caught the rabbit rather quickly. The tom carried his catch proudly to the fresh kill pile, and dropped it silently before stepping back to examine the pile. Although he considered it to be smaller than he liked, the tom deducted that he could wait until the next hunting patrol returns before deciding if he needed to go back out or not. Turning from the pile of prey, he walked to the wall of the camp and sat down, washing his paws while he debated on what to do next.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:49 pm

Larkpaw got to her paws following her mentor, "Hmm, maybe we can work on some battle moves," she thought for a moment," or we could test my hunting skills..." she noticed Rangepaw and Wolfpaw wondering what was going on with her two den mates, but ignored them, though flushing a little as her gaze traced over Wolfpaw's form. The young cat looked back at her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 5:17 pm

Amberkit stared out of the nursing den, wanting to escape to the forest and roam free like a warrior. Her family died, and her foster mother was caring for her. "Ugh, 1 more moon and i will be an apprentice. I just wish it was now." It was slightly snowing and a snowflake drifted into Amberkit's nose when she took in the smell of the camp; the fresh-kill, apprentice and warrior paths that the older cats had taken, and a slight hint of catmint from the medicine cats den. She stared cross-eyed, waiting for the snowflake-now-turned-droplet to slide off. When it finally did, Amberkit snuggled back into the warmth of the den and watched the warriors dropping in fresh-kill and pacing towards the den. "That will be me someday, that will be me." Amberkit said.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 5:44 pm

Bushkit glanced at Amberkit as he overheard her. "I feel just the same way," he meowed,heaving himself up and  limping over to his denmate, taking care to avoid injuring his paw.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:05 pm

"Your paw will relax and wont be sore soon. I can see us walking out there, bringing in fresh-kill and seeing the cat we love everyday." Amberkit smiled, thinking of that future time when life will be better than lying in a den all day during leafbare. "You should go seen Ambershard about that paw though."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:18 pm

Bushkit nodded, felling a slight purr in his chest at the thought of caring for the clan. He then glanced at his paw, and knew the young she kit was right, even though he wasn't quite ready to see the medicine cat yet. "True, but I think I'll wait just a little longer." He added.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:23 pm

"Stick your paw in the snow, then. I heard that you cant feel your paw and then it wont hurt." Amberkit meowed and swished snow towards Bushkit with her tail. Amberkit heard in elders stories that snow comes from the river. Riverclan cats create snow and haunt our territory with its dreadful effects when Riverclan is amgry with Thunderclan. "Bushkit, do you believe the elders when they say Riverclan causes the snow?" Amberkit asks.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:35 pm

Bushkit thought that Amberkit's idea was a good one, dipping his paw into the snow. He pondered Amberkit's question, then shrugged. "I doubt it, though I could see why some cats might think that." He replied carefully.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:43 pm

"Technically, i am 6 moons, but only 5 moons with this mother. Mushroomtail knows but i bet she forgot. Want to come with me to tell her that I can be an apprentice now?" Amberkit asks Bushkit, flicking her tail towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:52 pm

"Wait, your paw. I'll let you stay. Be back in a few moments, Bushkit." Amberkit replies to herself. She pads out of the nursing den and jumps from ice block to ice block until she reaches the leaders den. "Mushroomtail, you know i am 6 moons. Can my apprenticing ceremony be at sunhigh tomorrow?" Amberkit meows with her eyes eagerly searching for a yes reply in her leaders eyes.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Sunflare smiled at her and flicked his tail. "Your hunting skills are very good but we haven't worked on your battle skills so let's do battle training." He nudged her. "Race you to the training area" he grinned taking off but he wasn't going too fast because she was smaller. His tail flicked to keep him balanced a he leaped over branches.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Buskkit stood there, watching Amberkit leave the nursery. I would have gone with... but... oh well, she does have a point. He thought, before looking at his paw. He felt it becoming slightly numb and decided to pull it out before it got frost bitten. Hey! It doesn't hurt now! He thought before setting it down and jerking it up. Well, when I do not step on it.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:55 am

"oh also, Mushroomtail, when is the next Gathering?" Amberkit mewed, wondering if she could go or not.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:07 pm

Ya know that Mushroomtail is actually right outside of camp sitting in a tree and avoiding responsibilities. Amberkit can go ask somecat to go get her if you want Wolfiegirl. |D  }}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next