Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Larkpaw a woke, feeling guilty as she looked around seeing that most of her clan mates were already awake. She weaved around the still sleeping cats and slipped out of the den looking around. She shook herself blinking sleep away from her eyes as she trotted around to see if she could do anything.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:50 pm

(Spoiler because it's a little long and Mudpaw's dream was a little graphic.)
Spoiler:

Dustpaw saw his brother run towards him. "Hey Mudpaw, do you want to hunt with me? We would just need a warrior to come with us!" He asked.

Mudpaw nodded, relieved his brother wasn't trapped in an endless pool of blood without him. It was just a dream, it won't ever happen.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:16 am

Bushkit finished his mouse and returned to his nest, feeling a bit tired after eating his meal. He began to lie down, but winced as he bumped his sore paw again. I'll have to remember not to do that in the future! he thought to himself, drifting into sleep.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:50 pm

The calico she-cat gazed around for her mentor wondering if they would be training today or not.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:11 pm

Rangepaw had woken up a while ago, his fur now clean from grooming it for most of the morning. His muscles were sore from his adventures at the Gathering; as well as all the walking. The elder apprentice got to his paws as he spotted Wolfpaw start near the entrance. 'Where's he sneaking off to?' He thought before he saw Wolfpaw stop short and glance around the camp. The ginger apprentice padded over to his denmate, nudging his shoulder in greeting. He saw the smoky apprentice look towards the fresh-kill pile, and he too noticed it was low. 'He's not sneaking off; he's just hungry.' A grumble sounded from his stomach and he gave Wolfpaw a sheepish grin, "I'm hungry, too." He confessed with a laugh.

Rangepaw quickly scanned the camp for a warrior to accompany them and spotted Tigerfur outside the warriors den. "Tigerfur!" The apprentice called, waving his tail as he beckoned the warrior over. Perhaps he could take them on a hunting patrol?
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 3:47 pm

Bushkit found himself dreaming of the mysterious brown she kit, them playing together. Suddenly the good feeling was shaking as he heard the growl of a badger. He felt himself being snatched, and let out a scream as he found himself being dragged away. He woke up with a start, and glanced around wildly while panting heavily from his nightmare. He calmed down as he recognized that he was in the nursery safe from any raging badger. "Who was that?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:21 pm

Tigerfur's ears perked up at the sound of his name. Somebody was calling him! He bounded over to the apprentice, "Morning Rangepaw. What is it?" The warriors' eyes were wide. He liked having the attention on him. He was pleased that Rangepaw was calling for him. It made him feel needed and accepted, like he had always been apart of ThunderClan.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:33 pm

As Tigerfur approached, Rangepaw sent Wolfpaw an accomplished grin. He turned back towards Tigerfur as the tom reached them. "Wolfpaw and I wanted to know if there are any hunting patrols scheduled? We're free, and hungry." He announced, his tail tip twitching in excitement. "Plus, the fresh-kill pile is getting pretty low." Rangepaw added, nodding towards the meager catches atop the stump to prove his point.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:47 pm

Tigerfur cocked his head to the side, "Ah, actually, I don't really know." His cheeks grew hot with embarrasment and his ears flattened a little. Come on Tigerfur, you should know this kind of stuff! How can they expect you to be a warrior of Thunderclan if you dont even know if there are any patrols out! 
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Rangepaw shrugged, "That's ok! We can always ask?" He didn't want his dissapointment to show; it seemed the warrior was more than ok with berating himself for not knowing. No need for Rangepaw to make him feel worse. "I mean, maybe Mushroomtail hasn't announced any yet." He pointed out with a tilt of his head, glancing over at Wolfpaw. It wasn't normal for his friend to be this quiet; maybe he'd had a bad morning? He then looked expectantly up at Tigerfur, waiting for the older tom to reply.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestripe
Kit
Kit
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Ripplekit woke startled, her small body cold, her soft kitten fur plastered to her body with water. She let out small rasping mews, she was so sore, a huge gash on her back made her mew louder. Why was she all wet? Where was her Clan? Her mother? She was only a moon old and totally alone. She didn't recognize her surroundings. She hobbled forward a few paces, but then collapsed. Oh, what was the small kit to do?
Back to top Go down
~TheIceCat~
Kit
Kit
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:44 pm

~TheIceCat~ wrote:
Spiritkit stumbled back into the nursery with her shrew and plopped down by her nest. she started chewing on the fresh kill.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:51 pm

Tigerfur nodded, his ears perking up once again. "Well, let's go ask then!" He shook his fur slightly, the breeze sending a chill down his spine. The tabby tom gazed around camp, searching for Mushroomtail.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:04 pm

Sunflare looked around camp for Larkpaw. He wanted to take the apprentice out for a battle training at the large tree in their territory. Sighing he walked over to the apprentices den. "Larkpaw?" He called out. "Lets go battle train!" 

Batcry walked up to Tigerfur and Rangepaw. "I'll go on a patrol with you. I'm sure Mushroomtail would be fine with us just going." He said with a blank expression. He then gazed at her den with a sight. "Plus shes probably resting up so she can go to the Moonpool to get her lives and name." He said a matter of factly. His tail twitched side to side as he looked up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:54 am

squireoftime wrote:
Rangepaw shrugged, "That's ok! We can always ask?" He didn't want his dissapointment to show; it seemed the warrior was more than ok with berating himself for not knowing. No need for Rangepaw to make him feel worse. "I mean, maybe Mushroomtail hasn't announced any yet." He pointed out with a tilt of his head, glancing over at Wolfpaw. It wasn't normal for his friend to be this quiet; maybe he'd had a bad morning? He then looked expectantly up at Tigerfur, waiting for the older tom to reply.

Wolfpaw had smiled in friendly greeting when Rangepaw nudged him, but then he dazed off. He snapped to attention when he realized Rangepaw was looking at him and his ears felt red hot. He smiled again and sat down while Tigerfur went to search for Mushroomtail. "Hello Rangepaw how'd you sleep?" He asked, fluffing up his fur against the morning chill.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:52 pm

Batcry wanted to go on a patrol to see if he could spot Shadowdance over the border. It had only been a sunrise since he saw her but he wanted to see her again. He fluffed out his fur and waited not so patiently for the other two to get themselves together. I wonder how Shadowdance is doing... He questioned in his mind.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Larkpaw continued to look around for Sunflare and poked her head into the warriors den to see if her mentor was there," Sunflare?"
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Rangepaw grinned up at Batcry as the tom approached. Great! Just what they needed; another warrior to accompany them. And plus, he'd said they hadn't needed Mushroomtail's approval. He then looked over towards Wolfpaw as the other finally snapped out of his daze. "Hey, Wolfpaw. I slept fine, how about you? Or should I not ask?" He answered gently, raising his brows in worry as he took in his friends haggard face. It looked like Wolfpaw hadn't gotten any sleep at all; and he hadn't even attended the gathering.

----

(ooc; Pikepaw is from Riverclan (: hopefully Batcry's patrol can find him? )

The tom got to his paws, his amber eyes staring off towards Sunningrocks. Were those rocks really so important to his clan? He threw a look over his shoulder, scenting for any of his clanmates. Time for him to find out for himself. The dark furred apprentice slunk towards the beginning of the stream, keeping close to the scent markers left by his clan the day before. He waded across the icy water, once again regretting his heritage. 

Scraping his claws against a low rock, the apprentice scrambled up onto the smooth surface. He shook his fur like a dog; droplets of water splattering the rock he stood on. He cast a wary glance around him; expecting to have some euphoric experience now that he was standing on the territory that was so desperately wanted by his clan. When nothing happened for a few minutes, the apprentice grew confused. There was nothing special about these rocks; why was it necessary to kill over them? They certainly weren't anything he'd fight for. 

Surrounded by the scents and territory of Thunderclan, Pikepaw felt an ache in his chest at the familiarity. It had only been a pawful of hours since he'd met Rangepaw, yet he couldn't get the spunky apprentice out of his head. He sat down at the edge of Thunderclan's border, his gaze glued to his paws as he sorted through his thoughts. Maybe he could convince Sorrelstar to call off the attacks on Thunderclan? Maybe he could make them see that it wasn't really worth it.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:32 pm

Batcry sent a small grin down at the apprentice as he turned to look for Tigerfur. "Tigerfur, we can just go." He called out. "I'll meet you at the entrance, we don't have all day." The ebony tom padded silently toward the entrance his tail flicking side by side as he thought about getting a chance to maybe, just maybe see or scent Shadowdance. Batcry's ears flattened at the thought of not seeing her for another moon. He groaned to himself as he plopped his butt next to the entrance and waited.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:39 pm

Tigerfur nodded, pleased that the pressure had been lifted off his shoulders. The tom quickly gave his fur a groom before bounding after Batcry and the apprentices. "Alright, I'm good to go."
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:42 pm

Batcry nodded curtly before he darted through the entrance the brambles tugging at his fur. The familiarity of the brambles made him smile. This was his home. Batcry's mind scrambled around with thoughts of him and the she-cat, Shadowdance, but he was afraid what would happen between the two. "Okay well since we have a border struggle with Riverclan, lets go there first." The ebony tom said as he looked behind him at the other.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestripe
Kit
Kit
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:17 pm

Ripplekit still found herself alone and soaking wet, where was her clan? She just wanted to be back to her clan. She never should have left to go exploring. Oh what was such a young kit to do?
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 6:14 am

(Hey everyone Ambershard is still in Fourtrees. If she is needed here pm me. Also,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:22 pm

Owlsight twitches his ears silently and spotted young Larkpaw alone and doing nothing in camp. He also spotted his apprentice and Wolfpaw along with Batcry and Tigerfur. He sighed, he knew he wasn't much of a mentor, he bounded over to Larkpaw and gently nudged her. "Hey there Larkpaw, you seem a bit bored, want to go out for a bit and see how your hunting skills are?"

The calico she-cat tilted her head to Owlsight,"Sure! I've been stuck in camp all day..." her voice trialed off and hung her head low.
"What's wrong young one?" The black tom mewled gently to the younger cat.
"I just feel like i'm useless to the clan," the young she-cat muttered shuffling her paws uncomfortably.
Owlsight frowned," Come on, don't say that Larkpaw," the tom paused for a moment, thinking,"then let's get going then. If you want to help so much, we can leave now." The black tom watched the long-haired cat look up at him beaming.
"Really?" Larkpaw sprang to her paws ready to go.
"Of course!" Owlsight purred heading towards the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 6:17 pm

InvisiblePawSteps wrote:
Owlsight twitches his ears silently and spotted young Larkpaw alone and doing nothing in camp. He also spotted his apprentice and Wolfpaw along with Batcry and Tigerfur. He sighed, he knew he wasn't much of a mentor, he bounded over to Larkpaw and gently nudged her. "Hey there Larkpaw, you seem a bit bored, want to go out for a bit and see how your hunting skills are?"

The calico she-cat tilted her head to Owlsight,"Sure! I've been stuck in camp all day..." her voice trialed off and hung her head low.
"What's wrong young one?" The black tom mewled gently to the younger cat.
"I just feel like i'm useless to the clan," the young she-cat muttered shuffling her paws uncomfortably.
Owlsight frowned," Come on, don't say that Larkpaw," the tom paused for a moment, thinking,"then let's get going then. If you want to help so much, we can leave now." The black tom watched the long-haired cat look up at him beaming.
"Really?" Larkpaw sprang to her paws ready to go.
"Of course!" Owlsight purred heading towards the camp entrance.
Sunflare spotted his apprentice with Owlsight and flicked his ears. "Larkpaw!" He ran up to them and looked at Owlsight. "I'm sorry but would you mind if I joined you? I should train her and teach her..." His ebony pelt ruffled with the chilly wind and gazed at Larkpaw. "I'm sorry I've been a little out of it today." He flattened his ears as he thought about Petalstep. He decided he'd leave the she-cat alone for a while and focus on his duties and his apprentice, which was more important than her. 

He then looked at Owlsight again, "I'm also sorry for intruding but I don't think it would look good if another warrior was training my apprentice." He gave a sheepish grin.

(I'm so sorry I didn't see your post! D: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next