Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Sunflare nodded to Pinefoot. "Well I don't want a clanmate getting hurt. Plus that was very unfair. I'm glad I was able to come when I did though." He grinned before he looked around spotting Petalstep briefly. He let out a short purr before bounding over to her. "Are you ready for the gathering? Hopefully we get to go together." He stated hopefully as he padded toward camp rather close to her, their pelts almost touching. He looked ahead of him, his sun colored orbs watched his brother follow the deputy closely. 

(No its not that Batcry is interested in Mushroomtail so don't assume :3 its something else!~)
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:35 pm

Petalstep stood up and shook her fur out before following along with everyone else. She distractedly watched a bird take flight as the patrol passed by. 'Riverclan is getting too bold....' She mused, not really paying attention to her surroundings until she nearly tripped over a root. 'How embarrassing!' She wailed to herself, outwardly keeping cool and continuing to walk as if it never happened. 'Starclan, I hope no one noticed!' She turned to Sunflare as he bounded over to her. "I'm a bit... anxious. Riverclan is surely to boast and start demanding that we give sunning rocks 'back' to them." She said quietly, too distracted to notice how close he was.

Last edited by Kyreia on Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Sunflare flicked his ears casting a worried glance in her direction. "Yeah that makes me worried because that mean their might be a battle. And theres on particular cat I really wouldn't want to get hurt." He trailed off with the last part before coughing. "I mean I wouldnt want anyone to get hurt!" He flattened his ears due to slight embarrassment before he nudged her cheek with his nose before lightly bumping into her. "But don't worry too much about it. I'm sure we will secure it as ours if a battle does indeed have to happen."
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:52 pm

Petalstep blinked, coming out of her daze. She smiled. "Your brother will be fine." She replied, oblivious to what he had actually meant. Then she sighed. "I just hope it doesn't come to a battle. We don't need to lose anymore clanmates, especially in leafbare." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:55 pm

Sunflare sighed rolling his eyes at the she-cats obliviousness. He leaned in and whispered. "I'm not worried about my brother, I'm more worried about you." He chuckled charmingly as he gazed ahead of him. "My brother can take care of himself I'm sure about that. He is a bit, how do I say this, stronger than me in some ways." He nodded approvingly. "But it would be a battle that could be costly with so many strong cats fighting during leafbare. It will be hard on the medicine cats.." He huffed not really liking the thought of battling.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:04 pm

Blinking a few times, Petalstep snorted. "I can take care of myself!" She huffed out before sighing and gazing out into the forest. "Yes, It would be very hard. I hope we can avoid it." Her ears flattened. "I can't believe I just said that. Since when does a thunderclan cat NOT want to fight Riverclan?" She said, shaking her head. "Times are strange."
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Looking taken aback the tom quickly cleared his throat as he responded. "I'm not saying you cant take care of yourself!" Sunflare blinked back as he stepped a little away from her. "I just care about you that is all, I wouldnt want to see you get hurt is all..." The tom sounded a bit hurt as he looked away from her.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:15 pm

Petalstep's ears flattened in regret. "Oh. I'm sorry, Sunflare." She said softly. "I'm just used to cats underestimating me because I don't like fighting. If you didn't mean it that way then," She padded closer to him and bumped him with her shoulder, "I take it back. I am sorry." She said.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Sunflare gave her a small smile before he lightly nuzzled her ear. "I'm sure youre a great fighter. If it make you feel any better, I don't like fighting either." Then he let his claws scratch the ground as he walked. Looking at his paws he grinned, "But these sharp things will surely do some damage." He purred as he gazed over at her once more. He let himself walk close to her once more as he had done in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:29 pm

She smiled and extended her own sharp claws. "And so will these." She said, allowing him to walk close to her. (Sorry, writers block :{ )
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:35 pm

Larkpaw sat down and tilted her head to Wolfpaw.

Owlsight sighed and licks his paw before drawing it over his hears. He had decided to stay behind. The black tom settled down in a comfortable area.

Last edited by InvisiblePawSteps on Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:40 pm

(The confrontation is already over, thunderclan retreated and are heading home)
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:44 pm

(Oh 0.o whoops)
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:47 pm

(Lol it's ok. Just start him up again)
Back to top Go down
~Gold~
Kit
Kit
~Gold~
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:31 pm

(Goldenpaw is open right now out hunting)
Back to top Go down
~TheIceCat~
Kit
Kit
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:13 pm

(sorry for such a late post been busy ^^")
Spiritkit followed Leopardspot, blinking as she entered light. She looked around as she walked and almost tripped over her own paws.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:17 pm

It's fine. You missed a riverclan border skirmish though ^^)

Leopardspot stretched as she exited the nursery. "Oooh it feels good to be up and walking again." She said to herself. Then she started walking again, keeping close to Spiritkit and keeping an eye on the sky. "So, what would you like little one?" She asked her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:23 pm

Who's going to the gathering? :0 )
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:27 pm

(No idea 0w0)
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:32 pm

(Awesome xD )

Wolfpaw sighed and glanced at Larkpaw. They had just met but he felt like, if given the chamce, they could become close. That brought his train of thought to Rangepaw. Where did he even go? I didn't see him come back into camp. He sighed again and his long fluffy tail swung behind him in a wide arc. He was lost in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:36 pm

The young she-cat looked at the tom closely and could see that he was in deep thinking so she decided that it was best to leave him to his thoughts. The she-cat looked up at the sky and noticed it was the day of the gathering. She began to wonder who were chosen to go.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Bushkit pounced on a leaf, trying to perfect his hunting pouch, but kept failing. To be honest, he didn't even know how to stalk, much less pounce, but he didn't mind it much, what with him being a kit. "I am Bushstar, leader of the made up cats in my head, and I'm going to catch you, little mouse!" He muttered, then pounced on the leaf, before collapsing embarrassingly, roughly mid jump. "I'm okay!" He meowed, rushing to his feet. However, when he tried to put his fount left paw down, he squeaked in pain.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Wolfpaw snapped himself out of it quickly when Larkpaw moved. He followed her gaze up to sky and smiled with excitement. "I hope we're both chosen for the gathering. That'd be pretty cool. Don't you think? " He asked, flicking her with his tail.

His attention broke away from Larkpaw when he heard a small painef squeak. He spotted Bushkit and hurried over to him. "Are you alright?" He asked, worry sparking inside him. He kept a calm demeanor though.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Larkpaw smiles,"It would, I hope we're chosen," her voice trailed as she turned to look at Bushkit and frowned. The she-cat padded over to the kit and sat down next to him,"You alright little one, is there something wrong with your paw?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:05 pm

Bushkit grunted as he tried to set it down again, but nearly flinched when pain shot up through his paw. But instead of wailing or even uttering a yowl of pain, he simply lifted his paw and turned to look at the two apprentices. "Yeah, it hurts when I try to set it down," He admitted, before looking at his injured paw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next