Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:19 pm

"Whoa," Lilacbreeze jumped as Firestorm padded out of the warriors den. "Sorry about that." She scooted away as she realized that she was right in Firestorm's way. Blushing, Lilacbreeze stood and trotted away, clearly embarrassed for being unknowingly inconsiderate. She actually had never been in anyone's way until now, and she hoped it wouldn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:42 pm

"It's fine." Firestrom meowed kindly, added, "I'd better go and hunt some fresh kill, that, or ask the medicine cat if I could have a dinner of old herbs." With that, he padded out of the camp entrance, feeling unusually energetic.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Blushing harder, Lilacbreeze seated herself by the fresh-kill pile and picked out a partially frozen fish. She chewed on it until it thawed out a bit and became edible. She carefully picked off the scales and dug into the cold but still delicious trout. Finishing, Lilacbreeze flicked her whiskers and cleaned her face. Then she headed out of camp to go hunting yet again, to let her embarrassment pass with the icy wind.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Firestrom noticed a mouse eating some old-looking seeds. He shot out of his hiding place, and snagged the mouse with a claw, sending it flying up in the air. He rushed a short distance, and caught the mouse by the scuff, killing it with a swift bite. Burying the mouse, he muttered, "now, all I need is a fish or two and I should be good. Although it would be better to get more if I can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:51 pm

Dimkit stumbling toward a rock larger than him. He slamed into it and scrapped his side,"Ow!" he mewed as the large, ridged, grey bolder-like rock snagged his fur and skin. Dimkit backed off quickly after that. "Ooow! Ow ow! My back!" he squealed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Suncloud ran over as fast as he could, "Let's get you to Dewpaw, FAST!" He said starting to panic at the state of Dimkit.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:33 pm

Frightened at the state of Dimkit, Lilacbreeze jumped as a horrified look crossed her face. She immediately rushed over to Dimkit and crouched down next to him. "Do you need help?" She gently asked him in a kind, motherly tone.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:22 am

Firestrom pricked his ears as he heard what sounded like a squeal coming from the camp. "Well, this is going to either be a complete waste of my time or something important," he muttered, rushing back to the camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Suncloud ran over to the medicine cat den, "Is Dewpaw here!" He asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Without waiting for an answer, Lilacbreeze gently began to lick Dimkit's head and face In attempts to calm the poor kit down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Suncloud just shook his head and raced back to Dimkit, "Do you know anything about herbs?" He asked frantically, " I couldn't find the medicine cats."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Dimkit fell on his un-scrapped side. He shuffled his legs around quickly as dust flew into his cuts, wincing in pain. The cuts were small, but there were many and a lot of the fresh cuts were deep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Suncloud was so worried he felt like he would explode! He dashed back to the medicine den, not knowing what else to do he grabbed a ton of cobwebs and frantically tried to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:17 am

Firestrom entered the camp and saw Dimkit. He padded up to the camp and seeing the state of the kit, he inwardly shuddered, but tried to keep calm for the kit. "It's going to be ok, little one." He mummered softly. He then turned to Lilacbreeze and asked her, "What happened to Dimkit?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:42 pm

"I was playing with him and he ran into this rock." Said Suncloud, "Do you know where the medicine cats are?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:59 pm

"No, I was just burying a mouse when I heard what I thought was a scream coming from the camp." Firestorm admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:03 pm

"Can you find them," Suncloud asked "We kind of need them." He asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:20 pm

"I'll look for them." Firestrom promised then added, "I just hope the medicinecats didn't travel to the Moonpool." He rushed out of the camp, pausing to take a sniff around, catching a scent of herbs and cat. "So they went this way, Hang on Dinkit!" He thought, following the scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Suncloud calmed a little "You'll be fine Dimkit, Firestorm will be back in a moment."
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Furzepaw shivered and looked around.

(short post is short)
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:16 pm

Lilacbreeze kept gently licking Dimkit, but she switched from his head to his wounds. She carefully cleaned away the cuts and kept cleaning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:35 am

Goldenflower looked outside her den. when will this cold ever end She said to herself.

Gemkit and Cherrykit stayed next to Goldenflower to stay worm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:43 pm

Dimkit sneezed and nodded,"okay." he said with a shiver. He fluffed up his fur for warmth and curled up. The snow was almost surrounding him completely until he shook hid body around for the snow to be pushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:33 pm

Suncloud curled around Dimkit to keep him warm.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Firestrom followed the scent, which lead him directly to the medicine cat apprentice. "hey, Dewpaw, Dimkit's been injured, we need you back at the camp." He meowed, padding up to Dewpaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next