Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:05 am

Lilacbreeze stopped cleaning Dimkit, assuming he didn't need it any more. She seated herself next to him and Suncloud to wait for Dewpaw. I hope he's okay! She thought, obviously worried for the kit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:17 pm

Dimkit started to feel warmer as Suncloud curled around him. he fluffed his fur once more, Feeling blood trickle through the cobweb on his fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:38 pm

Suncloud stated to gently lick Dimkit's blood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:49 am

Dimkit started to feel a little better, though the scrapes still hurt. He soon fell asleep and started to have a dream of his mother and his father with him when he became a warrior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:41 am

Dimkit seemed okay a least, thought Suncloud.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Lilacbreeze smiled and softly padded away, happy that Dimkit was okay. She wished she had something to do... Lilacbreeze scanned the camp for anyone who might want to go fishing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:41 pm

(can someone tell me what is going on. i haven been on for a long time.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:47 pm

((Whoa, hey! I haven't seen you around for a while! XD Well, the only thing I've really been around for is that cats are hunting, you know, it's just a casual day. Dimkit hurt his back and Suncloud and Lilacbreeze are helping him. I don't know if there's anything else, that's all I remember and I'm too lazy to look back. Hope that was a decent overview ^^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:53 pm

(I think it was pretty good)
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:47 am

((Good, I don't want you to be confused))

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:21 am

Gemkit ran over to Dimkit and said "Are you ok?"

Goldenflower followed her kit and said "What happen to Dimkit?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:26 am

"He ran into a rock over there." Said Suncloud trying to keep Dimkit from moving to much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:47 am

"Poor little it. I hop he ill be ok." Goldenflower said as she sat next to Gemkit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:54 am

"I think he will." Sighed Suncloud.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:15 am

(Who roleplay's one of the medicine cats?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:21 am

(i think silver plays one)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:34 am

(Oh, ok.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:29 pm

(Hey guys! Someone need a medicine cat?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:17 pm

(Well, you showed up at just the right time XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40