Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

RiverClan Territory - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:52 am

Spottedheart wrote:
Slenderman wrote:
Slenderman wrote:
(MAJOR recap please?)

(....????)

shimmerstream wrote:
(I have no idea on the apprentices, but Suncloud's trying to convince Dimkit that the outside is dangerous to him)

(Yeah, I'm pretty much stupid for not have noticing that. xD Thank you! Any posts for my charries though? (Mainly to you Goldenflower, since your Flarepaw's trainer. Tongue))
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:15 pm

Hollowpaw was looking around camp, ultimately bored and with nothing whatsoever to do. He hadn't seen his mentor in a while, and nobody had really cared to interact with him either. He remained as the weird cat without the ability to socialize. Frowning he puffed up his fur to the max, and tried to keep himself somewhat warm, even though it was rather hard these days.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Silverpaw turned around as she heard pawsteps. Blossompaw walked in. "Hello, Silverpaw. Hello, Dewpaw. May I be of any assitance?" she asked.
Silverpaw looked at Dewpaw. "Most likely to collect herbs.....which ones do you need, Dewpaw?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:08 pm

carstella wrote:
Silverpaw turned around as she heard pawsteps. Blossompaw walked in. "Hello, Silverpaw. Hello, Dewpaw. May I be of any assitance?" she asked.
Silverpaw looked at Dewpaw. "Most likely to collect herbs.....which ones do you need, Dewpaw?" she asked.

Dewpaw giggled slightly. "None of you are going out to find herbs. Even if you found any in this weather, you'd freeze! Here, you can help me sort herbs out." Handing both the apprentices some borage, yarrow, some catmint, and a bunch of blackberry leaves. "Take any dead leaves and burry them under snow just outside of camp. And don't put any of those yellow leaves in your mouth. It's called yarrow and it tastes terrible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Spottedheart wrote:
Pi-Kitty wrote:
Hey Nightpaw wanna tour the territory?
We'll start from the lake...

Nightpaw looked at his mentor like he was crazy. "Um..... isn't there like... a blizzard going on now or something?"

Sunpaw slept in the apprentice's den of RiverClan. He had been there since the odd loner came to the gathering and announced the unbelievable news, and his mother sent him to be with RiverClan so he could go on the journey. Falling into what he thought was a dream, he imagined himself in the tunnels, with Robinpaw and the rest of his family...
so? we'll do only part of the territory... or do you wanna skip?(srry haven't been on latley)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Nightpaw sighed. "It's a blizzard. Wouldn't we freeze to death? There's already like a kit's hight of snow out there already."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Autumnstar walked to her apperentes and said "Do you want to learn some fighting moves."

"That sounds fun." Cherrykit said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:47 pm

((Hi! Can I join in? You said that the cats were auto accept... here's Mooncloud's four just in case... https://warriorslife.forumotion.com/t2138-mooncloud-of-riverclan Can you fill me in if I can join? Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:56 pm

(Really I'd fill you in if I could, but I'm not that in to RiverClan so I don't pay that well attention. If I were you, I'd just start your cat at the fresh kill pile or something Wink Maybe I'll introduce Mooncloud to Jayscreech and/or Brightfire X3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:22 am

(( X3 Alright, thanks! Smile))
((Wait, from what I could tell, it's snowing, right?)) Mooncloud looked up at the grey sky and padded out of the warriors den. She shivered as a sharp wind picked up, makeing her want to forget eating and run back to the den. She sighed, sudenlly realizing that her paws were freezing. Mooncloud quickly trotted to the fresh kill pile and took a scrawny bird, then ran back to the warriors den, glad to have made it there without a frost bite.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Brightfire had been sitting across camp with his brother, Jayscreech, urging the quiet tom to go talk to Mooncloud. The silver tabby tom with blue eyes shook his head though. He had been thinking of Birdflight a lot lately, and was worried about her. He felt that he hadn't seen her since his former mentor was murdered by a badger some moons ago. But Brightfire kept urging. Giving up, he meowed, "Fine, but I'm not going up unless you come with me." They both go up and walked to the fresh kill pile, grabbed a fish for the both of them, and walked into the warriors den after the pretty she-cat. Brightfire sat directly infront of Mooncloud, while Jayscreech stood next to his brother. "Hey, what's up?" Brightfire meowed. His yellow, piercing yet dreamy eyes shown clearly out from his dark, smokey brown-ish black pelt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Mooncloud stared at him, trying to decide what to do. Her tail flicked. "Nothing really. I'm just waiting for the blizzard to pass..." she said, trying hard not to get caught up in Brightfire's yellow, dremy eyes. Mooncloud's aqua (and light) blue eyes flashed in interest. "Wait... Why do you ask...?" she wondered out loud, takeing s bit out of the bird while she waited for an answer.
((Meh... I'm so used to being in a forest clan that I foregot Riverclan only caches fish... Dead Wait, can Mooncloud cach prey out-of-water? She was a rogue, after all...))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:11 pm

(Of course X3)

"Just was wondering," Brightfire replied. Looking over at his brother, he waited for him to say something. Jayscreech stuttered, trying to catch what he was going to say. "H-how is your bird?" He managed to get out. His ears flattened in embarrassment when he heard Brightfire chuckle slightly and take a bite from the fish they had gotten to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Shadowcloud sighed, and looked around at the white ground.

(I'm lazy right now, and don't
know what to say Sleep )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Mooncloud's tail tip twiched in simathy. She knew what it felt like to be shy and not know what to say. "Fine, thanks." she said with a smile.
((I have no clue what else to tipe Laughing Yay thanksies Derp So.. Are Jayscreech and Brightfire single? O.O))
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:47 am

(( I can never catch up on anything these days! Sad Recap please? Sad ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Treeswipe25 wrote:
shimmerstream wrote:
"Anything in particular you want to play?" Suncloud asked the kits

Dimkit thought for a moment, then answered,"How about you are the rogue attacking us, and me and Cherrykit are dthe warriors trying to get you out?"

"Okay, come and get me then." Challenged Suncloud.

(Sorry I was gone for a while)
Back to top Go down
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Lilacbreeze slowly padded out of camp, attempting to clear her mind of the day's complications. Maybe some hunting will help to lessen the stress. She thought as she neared the river. Deeply staring into the river, she quickly sighted a trout and eyed it carefully, then swiftly scooped it out of the water.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:26 pm

The two apprentices, Blossompaw and Silverpaw, sort through the herbs, putting the dead ones in seperate piles.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:02 pm

мσση¢ℓσυ∂ wrote:
Mooncloud's tail tip twiched in simathy. She knew what it felt like to be shy and not know what to say. "Fine, thanks." she said with a smile.
((I have no clue what else to tipe Laughing Yay thanksies Derp So.. Are Jayscreech and Brightfire single? O.O))

(Yeah, both are single XD)

Jayscreech nodded and gave a tiny smile back. Brightfire shifted stlightly and laid down on his belly. "I hope this weather lets up. Maybe after that we can go fishing together or something," he meowed with a wink to Mooncloud.

(Sorry it's short, but I gtg and I knew I had to post something X3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:48 am

shimmerstream wrote:
Treeswipe25 wrote:
shimmerstream wrote:
"Anything in particular you want to play?" Suncloud asked the kits

Dimkit thought for a moment, then answered,"How about you are the rogue attacking us, and me and Cherrykit are dthe warriors trying to get you out?"

"Okay, come and get me then." Challenged Suncloud.

(Sorry I was gone for a while)

(that's okay.)

Dimkit giggled and started to chase Suncloud. He looked behind his shoulder,"Come on Cherrykit!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:02 pm

Suncloud simply jumped to the side as Dimkit barrelled by.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Blossompaw rolled the yarrow out of camp, burying them deep into the snow.
Silverpaw carried the dead herbs in her mouth, burying them next to the yarrow.
They went back to Dewpaw.
"What shall we do next?" they asked.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Shaking off her paw, Lilacbreeze shivered. The river water was chilly. For a few more minutes, she caught some more fish and then picked them up by their tails. Hmmm... I guess I could stay a little bit longer... Lilacbreeze thought, gently placing the fish back on the cold earth. Lilacbreeze gracefully took a seat on the hard white ground and began to wash herself. It's way to cold out here... She thought again, picking up her fish once more and starting toward camp. She briskly trotted in through the camp entrance. Lilacbreeze tossed the glittering fish in the fresh-kill pile and established herself in front of the warriors den.

Last edited by .:Shade:. on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Firestorm padded out of the warriors den, looking like he just woke up. He shook his head irritable and muttered, "Firestrom, quit being a kittypet and do something more worthwhile than lay on your side and sleep like a newborn kit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next