Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Sandstone scented a squirrel as they walked, and she halted to a stop to pinpoint the squirrel. She then saw it and crouched down to a hunter's crouch. She slowly stalked over to it, every step so soft barely any sound came from it. When she got close enough to the squirrel, she sprang for it. killing it in one bite, she dropped it in front of Skunkbreath,"I think that's enough hunting for now."
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Skunkbreath nodded and took it. He then turned toward camp slowly padding back.

Scarletmoon sat there still catching all the fresh-kill scent that came from the pile. She glanced around and watched the stirring that cats were doing. She was bored and wanting to do something.

(Gah I need someone to talk or something with scarletmoon haha)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:19 pm

On the way back Sandstone picked up the fat rabbit she caught earlier. When they got to the camp, Sandstone dropped the rabbit onto the fresh-kill pile. It was the biggest piece of prey in the pile.

Tree is sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Scarletmoon glared at Sandstone when she had seen the prey she had carried. With a sigh she went into the Warriors den and curling up drifted to sleep. She was annoyed now.

Skunkbreath dropped his prey in the pile. After he nodded good-bye to Sandstone and went into the Warriors den. He then fell asleep laying down near one of the dens corners.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Featherkit was bored and had nothing to do. She decided to go into the Warrior's den and pick out her future spot. The best spot in the whole den! She smirked until she saw Scarletmoon in there. She shrugged and decided to have some fun. Sneaking up behind the she-cat, Featherkit climbed up onto her back and made her way up to the head where she peaked down into her eyes. "Heh-wow?" She asked, peering at her closed eyelids curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:30 pm

(haha fun time)

Scarletmoons' eyes jolted open as she heard the little mew of the kit. She sat up and stared at the kit that was on her head. She smiled and meowed to the kit,"What are you doing in here?"with a sweet and kind voice.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:40 pm

"I wanted to pick out my nest for when I'm a warrior! But then I found you!" Featherkit squeaked, excite that Scarletmoon seemed fun and nice.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:44 pm

(I am laughing so hard because tree is saying what scarletmoon should do to the kit but its so mean! and funny! XD)

Scarletmoon smiled sweetly and she lay back down. She then dipped her head down to let the kit roll down gently. Looking at her sweetly she meowed softly,"Well you have to wait and this spot may be available when you become a warrior. I know that you will become a great warrior."She praised her.

Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Nightpaw's eyes widened as scarletmooncrashed into her and she let out a little cry of surprise. Shestruggled under the bigger warriors weight. (I edited it. Sorry, didnt see the post.)

Last edited by moon flower on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Pine nodded. "Okay, just making sure." he meowed.

OOC: Wasn't Nightpaw knocked to the ground by Scarletmoon? Uhh confused face!
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:49 pm

(yes that was pages ago maybe nightpaw was too strong to notice hehehehe)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:58 pm

*Creekstorm flicked his tail awkwardly and shook his pelt once more. "Alright. Where should we got?" he mewed as he trotted out of the camp entrance.*

((haha, I'll keep that in mind Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Ahh! Sorry, i will look at the pages and edit. Sorryy again!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:07 pm

OOC: Ok, thanks Moonflower!!! XD

IC: Darkclaw shrugged then scented the air. "We should try by the lake, it has water, which will draw prey close to it." he meowed as he began to pad into the pines towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:10 pm

(It is now edited.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:13 pm

OOC: Ok, thanks again!

IC: Pine jumped in surprise. "Are you okay?" he asked Nightpaw.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:19 pm

(PS Scarletmoon said sorry and left to, she be in the warriors den now heheh)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:26 pm

Arg! Ok. Im not even going to edit. Just pretend that happened before she left!)

Nightpaw had alredy stood up and nodded at pine. "Im fine" (how old is pine?)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:29 pm

(36 moons....... hehe)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:33 pm

OOC: Eh... Pine is now 26 moons.... I changed it because I didn't want him to be sooooo old...

IC: "Are you sure?" Pine asked.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:37 pm

(hehe okay okay. I shall now have yewpaw come in)

Yewpaw yawned as she got up and stretched. She then padded out of the Apprentices den and into the clearing seeing any cats that may be out here. She woke up from all the mosquitoes that were pinching her skin and biting her so she decided to get of the den. She yawned again and grabbed a very small piece of prey and settled down and chewed it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:41 pm

OOC: Oh no! Jealousy central! Me likes the conflicts... heh heh heh... Mellow Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:49 pm

(So nightpaw is too young to have a crush on him. Oh well.)

Nightpaw shrugged. "Just a few bruses. She shook the dust feom her pelt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:51 pm

OOC: Eh... not really... Yewpaw has a crush on him... Wink

IC: Pine nodded. "We need to get you to the medicine cats den."
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:56 pm

(a huge crush she does not care about how old he is, she loves him a lot but kind of not good at talking to him sweetly and stuff......)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next