Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:17 am

Silentpaw began to resume organizing the herbs and noticed that they were short of marigold "looks like ill need to gather some more" he muttered under his breath and trotted out of the den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:25 am

Sootwing almost bumped into Silentpaw as he left the den. She had tears in her eyes and her claws were unsheathed. "Wah?! Oh Silentpaw! Yopu scared me!" She meowed and looked at him for a moment, face returning to her dark grief.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:36 pm

(Since I have no idea what happened to Brightstream, Thunderstar will lead the gathering this time.)

Thunderstar went to the meeting place (Whatever it's called), and began. ""Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the _________ for a Clan meeting." He started loudly. When everyone was seated and settled, he continued. "It's time for a gathering! We need to hurry and go before we're late! The cats going are: Hawktalon, Brightstream, Nightwing, Shadowstorm, Ashscar, Frostblaze, Darkclaw, Creekstorm, Pinescratch, Sootwing, Nightshade, Thunderface, Meadowleaf, Quietflame, Shadoweye, Ravenpaw, Palepaw, Yewpaw, Treepaw, and Stormpaw! Please assemble immediately!" Thunderstar jumped off and landed neatly on four paws. He raced across to the assembling line.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:40 pm

Fernleaf listened to Thunderstar, and flicked her ear slightly when her name wasn't mentioned. Surely he named the cats who were staying. She thought determinedly, telling herself that he had no reason to leave her out on purpose. Getting to her paws, she padded over to the assembling cats with her head held high, and despite her reputation as crazy she seemed to be somewhat normal... Except for the fact that she was carrying a gleam in her eye that no other cat had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Brightstar twitched her ears in acknowledgement. Great StarClan I forgot to tell him I had returned! She abandoned the mouse she had been eaten and approached him. "Thunderstar I am Brightstar now, StarClan has excepted me as ShadowClan's leader." She announced softly to him. "What are we to do at the gathering?" She asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:48 pm

Thunderstar turned. "Ah, you're back. Please, call me Thunderclap then." Thunderclap smiled, glad to be a warrior again. "Just go and sit with the other leaders and announce news. Announce a better leader and our new apprentices. Whatever you do, don't make us look weak. You can lead who I just called then I will come as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Brightstar gave a small dip of her head. "Thank you Thunderclap. You were a wonderful leader and I could never replace you. "She meowed and smiled warmly. She was ready to lead.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:00 pm

"No, you were meant to replace me." Thunderclap said. "Actually, Brightstar, would you mind if I stayed here with Flarestalker. She is heavy with kits, and I'd like to be here when they are born."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:05 pm

((wow I need to get back in what happened 0.O))
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:06 pm

(A cat from SC came to Brightstream and told her she was meant to be leader because Thunderstar was too family-orientated, so yeah...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:07 pm

((ohh *bashes head against wall* Is Stormwhisker still deputy???))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:09 pm

(lol, yup!)

Brightstar nodded. "Understood." Brightstar meowed and gave him a smile. "Congrates by the way!" She meowed happily, new kits were almost always good news.

Lilypetal and Splashkit sat together, Lilypetal was grooming Splashkit's fur while the young kit protested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:21 pm

((XD okay does he go to the Gathering?? ))
*Gingerkit snook on her sister and pounced. "Hah I got you Splashkit I bet you can`t get me !" yowled Gingerkit as she scrambled across the camp.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:01 pm

Splashkint gave a squeaky growl. "Oh yeah?" She purred and raced after her sister, bowling her over and pinning her down.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Quietflame ran over to Thunderclap not knowing that he wasn't the leader anymore. "Thunderstar I'd like to stay so I can be with my sister if she has her kits," she meowed to him.

(Mkay. Let's do dis! >:3)

Flarestalker was sitting in the nursery when she felt a stab of pain in her belly area.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:05 pm

((Whew! ^.^ *Wonders if anyone's going to tell Fernleaf she isn't going to the Gathering*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:07 pm

(OuO yay!)

Sootwing was grooming her fur carefully, hoping to see Crowtalon soon. He had betrayed her, and wanted to speak with him. Did he ever loved me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:09 pm

((Is they someone who could kill off Palepaw for me I don`t see myself using her much and she needs to be made a warrior)))
*Gingerkit giggled at her sister and batted at her tail. She looked at mother as if saying where`s daddy.*

*Stormwhisker padded up to Highrock and looked at the new leader, hoping he`d be keeping his position. He smiled at Lilypetal and the kits before sitting down.*

*Petalpaw padded up to Highrock, crestfallen on not being made a warrior yet. She gingerly sat down and glanced up at Brightstar.*

Last edited by Dustsplash on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Ashscar was happy. 'My first Gathering!' he thought, sounding like a spoiled kit seeing snow for the first time.

(lol fail post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:14 pm

(Mkay!)

Forestblaze gave a yawn and padded towards Fernleaf. "You realize you're not going to the gathering right?" She meowed in a bored tone.

Brightstar looked at the now assembling cats and realized something. She leapt onto _____ and called to the others cats. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath ____ for a final clan meeting before we go." She instructed loudly.

(Gather round, gather round!)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Thunderclap corrected her. "Thunderclap." He meowed. "Talk to Brightstar about it." He made his way over to Flarestalker to comfort her. "Hey, Flare. How are the kits?"
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Ashscar sat down around the other cats and looked up at Brightstar.

(fail post is epic fail)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:00 pm

(Dusty do you have a specific name you want for Palepaw? Cause I have an idea :3)

Brightstar looked down at the cats. "Most of you are probably wondering why I am up here instead of Thunderstar. Well StarClan came to me and announced that I was ShadowClan's rightful leader. I went to the Moonpool to receive my nine lives and was accepted by StarClan to lead." She ignored the part where she couldn't get her nine lives because Thunderclap had them. "I am here now to make a new warrior before we go to the gathering. Palepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this clan, even at the cost of you life?" "I do" "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior names.Palepaw from this moment you will be known as Pale__. StarClan honors you for your quick wits and courage and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Brightstar jumped down from ___ and rested her muzzle on the top of Pale__'s head.

"Pale__! Pale__!" All meh other cat chanted!!
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Silentpaw looked at sootwing with concern "thats okay, is there something wrong sootwing?" he asked quietly so only her and him could hear while the leader was talking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:11 pm

((nope be creative Thunder :3))
*Palepaw`s emerald green eyes shown with pride as she meowed, "I do Brightstar. Her heart burst from pride as she heard her new name called out. She caught eyes with her friend Sootwing and smiled brightly happy to have been finally made a warrior.*

Last edited by Dustsplash on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next