Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:02 pm

(LOL)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:07 pm

(I haven't been paying attention for a while so I'll just pick off from my memory.)

Treepaw ran as quikly as she could back to camp. She followed scent, memory, and her paw prints until she arrived into camp. Treepaw ran so fast that she knocked into Ashscar. "Oofh!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:25 am

Hisskit shook his head again. "No wonder they call you Fernleaf," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Ashscar fell over. "Oofh! Hey, watch it!" He said, growling. He got up and shook his head, then walked away.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:51 am

Silentpaw looked over at fernleaf as he was sorting the herbs "Is there anything I can do for you fernleaf?" He asked her
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:58 pm

Fernleaf quivered slightly underneath the pile of herbs, then looked up at Silentpaw. "Yes! Make the kits stop staring at me! There's pure evil in that kit, I can see it!" she hissed, covering her eyes with her paws once again. Of course, anything that came from Fernleaf's mouth could barely be counted as true, even though she seemed to believe it herself.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Silentpaw looked at fernleaf disbelievingly "You sure you are not just seeing things fernleaf? Im sure a kit can't be pure evil" he meowed to her trying to calm her down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:12 pm

Hisskit padded into the nursery. He noticed Silentpaw and sighed, muttering, "I was hoping to sneak some mouse bile and rub my paws in it so the warriors could take me to the creek, but then I decided it'd be funner to just tell someone about it and skip the rest" He nodded at Fern leaf and muttered, "If I was evil, I'd just stick a frog in your nest and laugh at the results."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:27 am

Fernleaf growled and straightened up, several pieces of herbs clinging to her fur. "Oh? You believe I'm right out of my senses, don't you? Crazy? Mad?" she said, and her eyes were rounded and her ears flicked back, making her look rather mad indeed. He then looked at Hisskit and snapped at him. "I didn't mean you!" she growled, although instantly her voice calmed. Kits normally eased her, and Hisskit seemed to have some of that effect. "Nevermind." she muttered, glanced at Silentpaw with a raging look as she stormed out of the medicine den, herbs trailing at her paws and clinging to her fur, making loads of the ShadowClan medicine storage go to waste.

Thoroughly angered at being called mad, she settled down in the middle of camp, reared up and stood on her hind legs, as well as curliing her tail up her back. Right where she sat, she looked like a squirrel. Her gaze was deep and distant though, and she stared blindly into the sky, as if something would drop out of it at any moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Hisskit shrugged and muttered, "I must be dreaming." He turned to silentpaw and asked, "You have any herbs to wake a cat up that I could use?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Lynxpaw glanced around the camp with boredom
(is Hisskit in the med den or no?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:28 pm

(He's in the medicine cat's den)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:06 pm

(kk)

Silentpaw looked at hisskit and hesitated before responding "Yes i do in fact, let me go get it" as he trotted a bit deeper in the den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Hisskit sat down and began grooming himself.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Silentpaw came back with some witch hazel "this will give a burst of energy and it should wake the cat up" he explained to hisskit hoping the kit understands what he was saying Mental Note: Make sure to talk to fernleaf later he thought to himself he had to know why she thought that hisskit was evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:28 am

Hisskit took a bite of Hazle and purred. "That's all I needed." He meowed, then asked, "By the way, what's up with Fermleaf?"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:35 pm

((She's thinking that Splashkit is evil, not Hisskit. Which is mainly because the poor kit studied her a little closer than she found comfy xP))
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:34 pm

(Whoa, huge recap?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:37 pm

(Awwww)

Splashkit shrank back but then stomped up to Fernleaf. "I am not evil!" She proclaimed loudly, puffing out her chest. She was almost old enough to be an apprentice and she really wanted to get along with every cat in camp. She wanted a great mentor and she wanted to make some friends.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:43 pm

(Oh lolz silentpaw is gonna have to have his med cat ceremony soon and a gathering soon)
Silentpaw looked at rainkit and caught on what fernleaf told her So she wasnt talking about hisskit, but rainkit.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:35 pm

(Finallllyyyy!!!)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:34 am

((Rainkit? It's Splashkit Fernleaf was talking about O.o And honestly, Thunder, that will just make Fernleaf freak out even more xP))

Fernleaf had been so caught in the looking-at-the-sky business, that she hadn't noticed the smaller cat approaching her. "Yikes!" she yowled and jumped into the air, her hackles raised and her tail bushed up. "How do you know? There's always good and evil in cats." she sniffed, then trotted off, slinking across the ground as if she was expecting the world to fall on top of her head. Shrugging she ran straight for the warriors den and vanished inside it, obviously not part of the conversation any longer.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:11 pm

(Ahh lolz What was i thinking that day, I thought i placed words (that i didnt) on my essay that day and left my teacher confused, i meant to say splashkit sorry)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:08 pm

((No problem ;D))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:17 pm

Splashkit stuck out her tounge. "Rude!" She hissed and trotted of, giving a sniff of disdain. She is one confusing cat. Though I'm still sure she's not crazy like the others think... She though angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next