Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:48 am

(Umm Recap please?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:28 pm

((Snow and Treepaw got into a fight, and Snow was badly hurt. She's being tended to by Silentpaw, and Halfpaw found Treepaw leading/carrying two kits away from camp. Now they're just fighting... One way or another.))

Halfpaw growled threateningly. "Emberkit, Smokekit, stay back, please. I don't want you hurt," he said sharply to the two cats, making sure he was very clear and determined. He'd expect them to be frozen with shock anyway. He then growled and tightened his grip on Treepaw. "Sure. Tell me why you were heading towards the border with Flarestalker's missing kits then," he fretted, still holding on tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:46 pm

( Okay thank-you)
*ShadowPelt watches everything from a distance, studying them*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
((Snow and Treepaw got into a fight, and Snow was badly hurt. She's being tended to by Silentpaw, and Halfpaw found Treepaw leading/carrying two kits away from camp. Now they're just fighting... One way or another.))

Halfpaw growled threateningly. "Emberkit, Smokekit, stay back, please. I don't want you hurt," he said sharply to the two cats, making sure he was very clear and determined. He'd expect them to be frozen with shock anyway. He then growled and tightened his grip on Treepaw. "Sure. Tell me why you were heading towards the border with Flarestalker's missing kits then," he fretted, still holding on tightly.

Treepaw, shaking in terror, was completely baffled,"Huh? What? I-I was taking them back to the camp!" She was terrified at Halfpaw completely, from his complection right down to his attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:40 am

*runs off to hunt*
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:35 am

(Shadow, you need to state which character you are RPing with)

Firekit ran over to Ashscar and pounced on his back while laughing.

Ashscar looked at the kit and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:44 am

(Oops sorry. I'm using ShadowPelt)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:55 am

(That's okay, just edit your post)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm

(Recap?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:42 pm

(well all I know is that Treepaw found Emberkit and Smokekit outside of camp and was trying to take them back to camp but she was going the opposite way and then was caught by Halfpaw. Halfpaw thinks Treepaw was taking the kits somewhere dangerous. He thinks that because she broke the warriors code by attacking Snow, and leaving her with bad wounds. Now Halfpaw has Treepaw pinned down, trying to expose that she is a bad kitty! I don't know much about the other cats though.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:20 am

Halfpaw's lips drew back in a snarl and he growled angrily. "Don't lie to me, Treepaw! First you attack a clanmate, and then you try to lead these kits AWAY from camp. Just in case you haven't noticed, camp's in the completely other direction," he growled, then placed his hind legs onto her back before pushing off strongly, releasing her and sending her flying through the air. He was back up at his legs soon after, standing protectivly over the kits and his tail lashing. "Get out of here!" His growl was filled with seriousness, and his eyes gleamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:55 am

Treepaw hit the ground, pushing out her breath quickly. "I didn't know it was the wrong way!", Treepaw said as she slowly stood up,"You ugly pile of fox dung!", she taunted him. She got into her fighting stance as she unsheathed her claws, ready to lung at Halfpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:16 pm

(aw snap! XD Sorry felt like I should say something though I'm not sure what to do with any one specific charrie of mine in SC right now -u- )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:51 pm

((Make Brightstar find Halfpaw and Treepaw fighting! >:3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:54 pm

((Hey I`m going to get my charries back in cause I FINALLY have time! What`s happening??))
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:02 pm

((Eh, Flarestalker had her kits, although they're all over the place right now... Treepaw attacked Snow (rogue who just joined SC) and later vanished in the woods, where she came across two of Flarestalker's kits. Slightly disoriented she lead them away from camp, and now Halfpaw and Treepaw are fighting because Halfpaw believes Treepaw wanted to kidnap the kits.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:36 pm

((okay :D Thanks. I`m q=guessing they`re fighting in camp. Also I think Gingerkit and Brokenkit need to be apprentices soon))
*Stormwhisker walked out of his den to see Treepaw and Halfpaw fighting. "What`s going on here?!? Break it up... NOW!" Stormwhisker said in a loud growl. His long white tail lashed and blue eyes blazed a he looked at the two apprentices, ready to break them up.*

*Gingerkit looked out of the nursery eyes wide at the sight of the fight. She looked quickly at her mother, then her sisters. Gingerkit tried to sneak out to see the fight closer. She inched towards the nursery entrance slowly, hoping she wouldn`t be caught.*

*Brokenkit awoke from a small nap, whit a large yawn. His tiny toes curled and he slowly sat up. He looked at his sisters wondering what all the noise was.*

*Paleshadow padded swiftly into the Shadowclan camp, with a couple of squirrels in her jaws. Her tail bristled as she went past the fight, but decided Stormwhisker had it under control. She dropped her prey on the pile and choose a small mouse for herself.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Halfpaw's fur bristled as Treepaw's claws unsheated, although he didn't unsheat his own. Despite her betrayal, he wouldn't make himself a murderer for that reason. Looking to his left, he spotted Stormwhisker and breathed a silent thanks to StarClan for sending their deputy to the area so quickly. "Treepaw attacked one of our clanmates, and tried to lead two of Flarestalker's kits away from camp," he fretted, his eye filled with hatred as he looked at Treepaw. "She doesn't belong in ShadowClan any longer," he commented, dead serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:51 pm

*Stormwhisker nodded at Halfpaw. "Is this true Treepaw? Did you do those things, or is Halfpaw lying?" Stormwhisker said almost growling at the young she-cat. Stormwhisker, who was usually pretty easy to get along with, was appalled that any cat would want to do that to clan,ages, especially kits.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Halfpaw nodded acknowledgly and smirked softly as he studied Treepaw, glad that she'd get the punishment she deserved. However, when Stormwhisker questioned him for lying, he gave a menacing growl. "Honestly! Go to camp, look in the apprentice den. You'll find Snow there, and Treepaw's deeds will be more than clear enough. Besides, don't you see how far these kits are from camp?!" His lust for being heard grew and his voice rose with frustration, challanging his deputy to say that this wasn't enough proof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:16 pm

*Stormwhisker looked at Halfpaw. "I trust you, but I`m not going to punish her with out her saying her side!" Stormwhisker said his voice stern. His tail lashed, if the accessions were true then he`d have no other choice but to ban Treepaw.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:20 pm

Halfpaw growled with anger, and lashed his tail angrily. "Fine. Allow the stupid she-cat to stay in ShadowClan. But believe me, when she grows up she'll kill someone," he hissed through gritted teeth before he spun around and grabbed Smokekit, then gestured for Emberkit to follow by touching her lightly with his tail, then padded off back to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 pm

*Stormwhisker let out a sight as Halfpaw walked off. SOmetimes it`s not worth it being deputy. He looked back at Treepaw, Halfpaw`s words running through his head.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:03 pm

(this all happened the only time I was not here =n=)

Treepaw hissed at Halfpaw as he left and turned to Stormwhisker,"Halfpaw's lying! I wasn't trying to take the kits away from the camp! I was bringing them back!", she complained. She sheathed her claws knowing that it wasn't time to fight.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Ashscar looked at Treepaw and the other cats. "Crazy cats." he mumbled. He flicked his ears and brought Firekit closer to his fur to make sure the kit didn't freeze to death. "Cmon Firekit. You wanna see here I sleep?" he asked the kit, padding into the warriors den. Ashscar smiled at the kit, knowing that they were good friends with each other now. 'I wonder what Scarface does in RiverClan.' he thought, since he hadn't seen his brother, Scarface, in ages.

Firekit looked up at Ashscar and smiled. "Ashscar, can I sleep with you tonight?" he asked the older cat, knowing that it's cold in the nursery to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next