Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:01 pm

(Jay did Night reply to Forest?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:01 pm

((I gtg, my mom is mad XD o.o Be back later ^.^))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:02 pm

(Seee ya later Sandy! :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:02 pm

OOC: Yep! ^^ Oh and I must warn you... Darkclaw can get grumpy at times... BYE!

IC: Darkclaw sighed and held back a snarl. He had caught 2 intruders, had been hunting probably twice today. "Sure." he meowed. He stood up. "Lead the way."

OOC: Yes, he said that he was good and that the water at the lake was getting lower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:09 pm

(Okay! Thank ya!)

Forestblaze nodded in agreement. "I've noticed to." She purred. "Well I'm going to meet that new cat Yewpaw was showing around, want to come?" She asked happily. She hadn't spoken to so many cats in one day in so long, it felt good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:12 pm

OOC: Welcome! ^^

IC: Nightwing nodded. "Sure!" he purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Tree Sits in the medicine cats den looking at the herbs, not liking the smell though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:21 pm

Sootpaw looked at Tree and smiled. "You feeling better now?" She asked gently. "Want more prey?" She meowed, looking at Tree's ribs.

Forestblaze smiles and pads back to Flarestalker, Yewpaw and the others. She turns to Pine and smiles. "Hello, I'm Forestblaze. You?" She meows softly. Being this happy was really tiring her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Tree looked towards Sootpaw for a bit but then turned back to her examine,"Yes, I'm feeling better, and no I don't need more prey... what is this??" she looked closer to a small branch of horsetail.

(YAY! 100th POST! :D )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:04 pm

(Congrates! Excited )

Sootpaw bent down and sniffed it. "Horse-tail I believe." She answered. For some odd reason the horse-tail mind her feel like she was forgetting something. "Sorry Tree I'll be back! I have to go... do... something!" She meowed lamely. "Will you be okay on your own?" She asked with worry and raced out of the den without an answer. I'm supposed to meet Crowtalon! I'm so excited! She stopped short. Turned around and walked back into the den, looking for Thunderstar.

(Does everyone know that Thrushpaw is dead? I want Sootpaw to have her name before she leaves!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Tree stared at Sootpaw while she left. She didn't know why she had to go so quickly but Tree didn't really care. She saw a bundle of soaked moss on a stick, so she walked up to it and examined it, Maybe its honey! She licked it a little and realized it wasn't honey. Tree spat at the ground over and over again until she fell on the ground and tried to scrape off the taste with her paw. Tree was making a lot of noise doing that and she didn't stop.

Last edited by Treeswipe25 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:27 pm

(lol Mouse Bile?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:28 pm

(yup!)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:54 pm

(No one knows he's dead yet. How great are our loving, kind, caring cats?)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:53 pm

(haha)

Yewpaw ignored the noises from the Medicine cat den and yawned. She was exhausted. She meowed good byes to the cats and turned to Pine,"You can find your way to the warriors den so I will be off then."She said as she turned. She padded into the apprentices den and gave a long sigh. Laying down she stared at the wall and was silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:54 pm

*Fernleaf sat in camp, bored. Looking up at the twilight sky, she wished she could reveal her true self. No, you are the Clans joy. You were put on this earth to provide entertainment to cats unable fo provide their own. I know mother...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:52 pm

Thunderheart wrote:
Forestblaze smiles and pads back to Flarestalker, Yewpaw and the others. She turns to Pine and smiles. "Hello, I'm Forestblaze. You?" She meows softly. Being this happy was really tiring her out.

Pine dipped his head. "I'm Pine, it's nice to meet you." he nodded good bye to Yewpaw. Maybe I'll see her tomorrow... he thought to himself.

Nightwing followed after Forestblaze and sat down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:55 pm

(ugg cant keep up. Recap please?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:01 pm

OOC: Hmmm... well a kit joined the Clan, her name is Tree. Then one of my kitties joined his name is Pine. Yewpaw was showing Pine around and then she went to bed. Hmmm... Nightwing and Forestblaze were talking and now they are talking with Pine. Thrushpaw was crushed by a tree but hasn't been found yet. Tree is in the med den and she ate some mousebile and now is making funny noises because it tasted bad.... Darkclaw is going hunting with Creekstorm. Sootpaw is off to meet Crowtalon... Think that's it... :)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:11 pm

(oh thanks so much. Nightpaw was already with tree, but i will pretend that she went off and did something else. Since it has been so long since i have posted. Smile

Nightpaw padded into the apprentices den. She sighed. This drought was sapping her energy. And she was tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:16 pm

OOC: Welcomes! ;)

IC: Pine dipped his head to the cats. "I'm going to go to bed. Night." He padded into the warrior's den and began to clean himself in one of the nests close to the edge.

Nightwing glanced at Forestblaze. "Up for some night hunting?" he asked.

Last edited by Jayfire on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:17 pm

(i thought tree was an apprentice?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:18 pm

OOC: She just joined so we've been calling her a 'kit' for now until she becomes an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:26 pm

(oh ok. Well if you need some one to roleplay with im open.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:28 pm

OOC: Okz, hmmm.... Nightwing is talking with Forestblaze and Darkclaw is hunting so I guess that leaves Pine. He's in the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next