Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:44 am

Scarlet heard footsteps and turned around hissing. She stopped when she saw Crow. "Oh. It's you." She blankly said, hiding any emotion.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:45 am

Darkness left the nursery and glanced up at the sun Its noon he thought to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:48 am

Crow looked at the ground then looked back up. "I...I.. I'm sorry I was hateful earlier..."

Shayla began cleaning herself again.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:52 am

Scarlet nodded before quietly grooming herself. "You weren't that angry... It was more Shayla." She rolled her eyes at even the name of the mangy she-cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:53 am

Crow stared at his paws. "I didn't catch the squirrel." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:55 am

"Don't worry about it. I knew you didn't. I don't care as long as the group is fed, and there is no lazy warriors." She said. Her voice was cold, still not showing emotion. She refused to love him.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 am

(i want darkness to ruin the moment but he is too busy spacing out in his den)
Darkness looked at the wall of his den and yawned deciding to have a early nap for himself
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 am

(He should. Bahaha)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:01 am

Crow dipped his head then padded back to camp.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:04 am

"W-Wait!" She called. She couldn't help it. She liked his company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:07 am

Crow turned around, not to fast though, so as not to seem eager. "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:08 am

Realizing it was too late, she had to think fast. "Er... Nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:09 am

Darkness slowly fell asleep an had the same dream he would every night that would haunt him, darkness would occasionly murmur the name "Airi......." in his sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:09 am

Crow nodded. "Oh, ok."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:13 am

Mephiles wrote:
(XD I can have my fun with Darkness and his announcements)

Darkness's ears flicked as he heard the sound of kits " dissmissed" he responded before making his way to the nursery

One of the kits mewled as he started to attempt to snuggle his mother

Saber watched the kit with narrowed eyes and watched it struggle to her belly. He'll be Lynx, she thought. She looked at the other tom that look much like the other. He'll be Tiger.

Tiger crawled up to his mother's belly easily and started to suckle.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:16 am

Lynx mewled before begining to suckle and made a little room for his brother

FrostTail yawned and was going to go to the den when she smelled the scent of milk, she went into the nursery and saw saber with her kits
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 am

(GRR why do kittens be all cute!? ugh )

Spindle got up and went off the rock. He wanted to talk to someone..but who? He stared around at the cats that were in the clearing, he at least needs to talk to someone. He stood there looking around for some cat he could talk to.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:19 am

(It''s what they're good at! XD)

Saber looked up as she heard FrostTail entering the den. "Hi," she grumbled.

Last edited by Spottedheart on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:19 am

Shayla continued to clean herself in the clearing. She scented the air at the smell of milk. She hissed under her breath. Silly she-cats, I bet the father isn't even here to help raise them. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:24 am

(Pah hah hah. Jayfire)

Jet's nose twitched at the smell of milk. One of his queens probably had their kits. He walked into the nursery to see Saber nursing two toms. "Good. Two sons. Toms are always stronger." He grinned at the scraps before looking around the den looking for Rose. He shrugged, not really caring though. "Say THAT again and I'll rip your ears off, Jet," Saber said.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:27 am

FrostTail walked towards spindle and hreeted him "hello" she meowwd at him kindley considering that she has a crush on him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:29 am

OOC: Heh heh!! You go Saber!!!

IC: Shayla smirked at Saber and Jet's conversation.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:31 am

Spindle Greeted her and then ignored whatever else she would say, he did not very much like she-cats. Feeling bored Spindle decided to see the kits. So he padded into the nursery and stared at them. They were actually not as cute as he expected them to be, but he knew that they would make fine grown cats. He just stared at the kits.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:37 am

Lynx continued to suckle his mother

FrostTail sighed I hope i will get a chance to love him one day..... she thought to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 am

Shayla sighed, she would have to see the kits sometime. She mine as well get it over with. She padded into the den where the kits were. As soon as she entered she was hit by the scent of milk and the sound of suckling. All of a sudden she was sent into a flashback. Shayla was laying on her side, unable to get up because of the kits that were suckling at her stomache. There was three of them in total. She looked up and saw a black and gray tabby male. Suddenly she was back into the present. She gasped and took a few deep breaths.

OOC: Shayla: You all are lucky... This is a rare occassion, seeing into my past..... *glances at Jayfire* It wont happen again any time soon...
Me: D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next