Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:35 am

Jet looked at Saber with tilted eyebrows. "Whatever." He looked over at Shayla as she started to gasp. He walked up to her and looked her over with a grin, then wrapped his tail around her shoulders. "You OK?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:44 am

Shayla hissed, "I'm fine!" Then she ran out of the camp and into the forest. She stopped after a moment and began breathing heavily. Then she took deep breaths and glanced up at the sky. Why can't it be easier?
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:53 am

Jet shrugged when Shayla ran away, pretty much rejecting him. He didn't really mind though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:54 am

Shayla sighed and hung her head. Why can't I tell him?
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:25 am

So here's Tiger's form thingy I guess XD

(Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 334_cats111cs
Name: Tiger
Looks/Description: Dark gray lynx tabby tom with blue eyes.
Personality: Loves to play with his brother, Lynx.(I'll edit this as he grows older)
History: None
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kits: None
Other: One of Saber's and Jet's sons, his brother is Lynx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:32 am

Shayla took a deep breath and began climbing a tree. She layed down on a thick branch and placed her head on her front paws.

Crow sighed and began to head back to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:04 am

Sitting about in camp had never been Sepia's favorite act, and she flicked her ears uncomfortably. "New kits... Blah. More pestering, squealing and whining, I'd rather say." she muttered underneath her breath, her tail flicking with annoyance. "Always a menace, those tiny things." she muttered beneath her breaht, honestly not caring less if a cat heard her or not. Her gaze casually flickered towards the entrance of the camp, as if she was expecting a badger to appear at any moment.

Truthfully, it wasn't a badger that appeared. Instead, it was her younger brother, Padfoot. The young tom was carrying a dove in his jaws, and it actually seemed rather plump and fine. As he made his way through the camp, he put the prey on a pile and picked out a mouse for himself. Avoiding Sepia's burning glare, he settled down at the far outskirts of camp, where he'd eat his mouse in peace.

((I'm assuming they work like a clan..? With a fresh-kill pile/dens for each rank etc.?))
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 am

(recap?)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:46 am

(Yeah basically but they are also allowed to hunt for themselv and flower look at the TED news it should give you a idea whats going on)

Darkness jolted awake from his slumber, and glanced around with his neutral look before exiting his den and sat down outside his den cleaning his paws
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:55 am

Spindle padded back out from the den and stretched his front paws with his claws curling out, that were long and sharp, that's what he wanted. After he was done he Lay down near a rock and watched the clearing, he was bored and wanted to do something. He closed his eyes and took a quick nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:34 am

(I was gone to sleep and this happened all at once?? Uhh )

Shard sat in the middle of the camp. She had nothing to do, so she went to eat a piece of fresh-kill. Once she was done, she got bored real easily. There's nothing to do now! she turned her head to the direction of the nursery; hearing small mews she walked over to it. Once she got there, she looked at the kits,"Wow, kits... :roll: " she said blankly. she didn't really care about kits that much, but she looked at them for a bit longer. Really? Kits? Ugh! Kits are such a pain! I'm glad I don't have any!
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:00 pm

(Amazing how fast a RP goes)
Darkness glanced around the camp before looking up into the sky and noticed it was getting dark Its almost dark....... he thought to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:12 pm

(I know right?)

Shard decided to get up and go to the clearing. She walked to the clearing, and she felt so tired. So she went to moss she sleeps in and fell straight to sleep. In her dreams, she saw a cat running in a forest with her. The cat ran ahead of her, as if they were running from something. Shard caught up to the cat, but then a bright fire came. Shard was so afraid that she left the other cat behind as the flames consumed the cat. She turned around to see the cat gone,"Anali! No!" Shard yelled out wide awake not long before she fell asleep. She took in a couple of deep breaths to calm herself down,"It was just a dream..."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:06 pm

shadow looked around camp. There was nothing to do so she decided to go hunting. Not that there isnt alredy enough prey She frouned and walked over to her brother. "Hey, want to go hunting with me?" She asked. Her voice had an edge to it.

Fang nodded, and without a word started walking west. He flicked his tail for his sister to follow. He scented the air for prey.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:46 pm

Darkness went back into his den and curled up to sleep he was a bit worried that he would have the same dream again and he was correct
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Sepia, utterly bored with the entire situation of cats screaming their heads off because of a newly born litter, shrugged gently and got to her paws hastily, trying to block out any sounds that may suggest there were kits nearby. Sighing she paced over to Darkness's den and stopped outside. "Darkness? Do you have any plans for where we'll attack next?" she asked, her voice without a single trace of fear or anxiety at his reaction. I need something to do, after all. she thought and let her long black claws dig into the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:46 pm

(Mind if I still join? Smile )

(Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 Howl2_10

Name: Howl
Looks/Description: Completely black, like his heart.
Personality: Sly and stealthy he has a bad temper and will snap at you. He is full of hatred and isn't afraid to have blood on his claws.
History: He and his brother narrowly escaped a group of rogues that were former clan cats when they were only 4 moons old. His mother, father and sister were killed though. Howl was the more responsible of the pair and led them to a group of clan hating cats he knew of and they have lived with them ever since. Some day Howl wishes to be leader of the group.
Crush: not really a chance
Mate: none
Kits: no
Other: Wants to be leader of the group some day.

(Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 Howl_b10

Name: Hollow
Looks/Description: Completely black, like his heart.
Personality: Fierce and full of hatred, he doesn't like anyone and will rip you to shreds if you ever say a bad word against him.
History: He and his brother narrowly escaped a group of rogues that were former clan cats when they were only 4 moons old. His mother, father and sister were killed though. Howl was the more responsible of the pair and led them to a group of clan hating cats he knew of and they have lived with them ever since.
Crush: good luck.
Kits: no
Other: Has major anger issues.

(Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 Ember_10

Name: Ember
Looks/Description:
Personality: Hates EVERYONE, but tolerates Teddy Bear. She is cold and spiteful. She will kill you. No doubt about it.
History: She was abandond when she was a kit and was taken in by some of the eternal darkness cats. She has learned to hate all clans, they disgust her.
Crush: ...Teddy Bear... What's it to you?!
Kits: Hmph!
Other: Caution-Evil Kitty-Everyone BEWARE

Last edited by Thunderheart on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:14 pm

Shayla glanced up at a black bird that was hoping along the branch she was laying on. Her stomach growled, she hadn't eaten at all today. She licked her lips and slowly crouched down. Shayla took a few steps forward, at her last step she shook the branch and almost fell. The she-cat gripped the banch and looked at the bird who began flying away. Shayla swipped out, but only managed to catch a feather in her claws. She flicked her tail in annoyance and sniffed at the feather. It belonged to a crow. A crow feather.... Just like Crow... She thought to herself. Shayla took the crow feather and placed it in her fur along her shoulder blade. There was also a dove's feather, a raven's feather and a hawk's feather. There... Now I have one for Crow... Her stomache grumbled again, reminding her of her hunger.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:39 pm

(Accepted)
Darkness opened one of his eyes slowly from his sleepyness, "If there is a clan...." he yawned before continuing "near where we are going to" he closed his eyes tiredly returning to his sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:46 pm

Shayla growled at her stomache. She scented the air. When she found a rabbit's scent trail, she begain to leap from tree to tree. After a few minutes, she spotted the rabbit below her. She stood on her branch and braced her mussles. Shayla jumped down and pinned the rabbit to the ground then bite its throat, killing it. She smiled at herself and started to eat the rabbit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:23 pm

Howl looked around at the other cats. "Apparently there's a new litter." He mummbled to his brother.

Hollow shrugged glaring out of the shadows at the other cats. He was bored. He saw Sepia get up and begin to talk to Darkness about attacking a clan and his ears pricked with intrest. He didn't hear a definite answer and growled unhappily, snapping a twig between his claws.

Howl turned his head to Hollow. "Patience brother." He murmured quietly and surveyed the place they were staying with his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:29 pm

After she was done with her rabbit, Shayla started cleaning herself. Then, realizing that the sky was darkening, climbed a tree and layed down. She slowly begain to fall asleep.

Crow looked up at the sky and sighed. He needed answers on why Shayla was always protecting him. He padded further into the woods and settled down underneath a bush and fell asleep.

Shayla glanced down as she heard movement, there she say Crow's flank rise and fall in a slow rythm. She felt a small pang of hurt and longing in her heart. Then she shook her head angerly. I promised myself that I wouldn't tell him... He doesn't deserve somebody like me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:31 pm

(Adding another cat! :3 )
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:27 pm

(Ember is accepted!)
Darkness was sleeping having his same nightmare.....the only thing that he can really remember about his past
In Darkness's Dream
I was running with a cat named Airi my best friend, trying to get away from the clan cats that was chasing us out at the time, they called themselves Shadeclan, I noticed Airi was slowing down "Go on without me darkness" her sweet voice that I loved so much. "Airi i cant leave you here i promised your father i would protect you!!" the shadeclan cats were starting to catch up "Go Darkness!!" She yowled back he was about to protest when a grey tom pounced on her, I gasped and noticed other clan cats starting to catch up, Airi whispered something that she knew he could hear "Goodbye Darkness......" I didn't look back, at Airi I already knew what has already happened to her...... Darkness would occasionally mumble the word Airi in his sleep due to this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:32 pm

Shayla sighed again and fell asleep. A cool breeze swept through her fur as she slept high above the ground in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next