Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:11 pm

*"I'm happy that is was just you guys. I thought Thunderclan had thought of a some new crazy snack attack!" purred Stormwhisker clearly amused.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Thunderclap came to the stream. An instant disgust came to him as he realized he didn't want to get wet again. He preferred to stay dry, and with the coolness of the night, it'd be cold. He shivered as he put a paw in and slowly began to wade in it.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Flarestalker waded in after Thunderclap and shivered. She decided that if she had fun it might take her mind off of the coldness.

Fernleaf chuckled at Stormwhisker's comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Ravenpaw wake up to Fernleaf's yell. When she looked outside the den she saw that Thunderclap was covered in mud. Why is his so mean to Fernleaf? she asked herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Lilypetal tried to happily lick her brother's ear in thanks when he walked away. She shrugged and smiled at Stormwhisker.

Sootpaw glanced at Shadowfeather when the medicine cat must realized she was gazing at Silentpaw.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Silentpaw looked back at shadowfeather
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Sootpaw knew her love for Silentpaw was wrong but....yet her heart refused to stop. "Shadowfeather, is there any herbs you need? If so, can I help Silentpaw fetch them?" she meowed sweetly, trying not to sound to hopeful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:38 pm

*Stormwhisker licked her ear. " Let's go make you a nest in the nursery. You'll have the softetest nest in all of Shadowclan. My queen and kits serve the best," meowed Stormwhisker as he stuck his head in the nursery.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Shadowfeather nodded and replied, "I think I am low on Burdock Roots. Could you fetch those for me?"

(Shorrrrrt)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:01 am

((... And then he waddled away, waddle waddle ... Heard the duck song before? o3o I was reminded of it when Thunder wrote "...when he walked away." I feel quite random right now, must be the great load of sugar I had a moment ago c: ))

Thrushpaw could tell his sister was disappointed, but honestly didn't care. Grumbling he glanced at his brother, whom seemed to have dozed off after a good clean. Shrugging he narrowed his eyes. Why don't you give me my name already? he asked silently, his tail hanging low as he dragged into the apprentice den.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:21 pm

( Huge re-cap, please? Has anyone taken control of my characters and done anything with them? C: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:30 pm

( nope)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:53 pm

(I heard that song!!! I love it!)

Thunderclap smiled as he began to rub himself against the rocks. Finally, he jumped out of the river and his fur stuck out. Thunderclap shook out his fur, making it even worse, so he began to groom himself and reorganize his fur.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:24 pm

((No, not as far as I know... Though ShadowClan hasn't had a lot happening except an evolving relationship between Flarestalker and Thunderclap, and Stormwhisker and Lilypetal c: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:03 pm

(lol Silver! XD)

Lilypetal purred loudly. "Lets go!" she meowed happily and padded towards the nursery.

Sootpaw smiled happily. "Okay! I'll be happy to help then!" She smiled at Shadowfeather then Silentpaw. What great clanmates I have. She though wistfully.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Silentpaw nodded "Sure shadowfeather"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:17 pm

*Stormwhisker helped Lilypetal. He went over to make shift nest and picked up the nest and put it in the nursery. " Lilypetal do you need anything else?" purred Stormwhisker as he nuzzled hers shoulder softly tacking I. Her sweet scent.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Silentpaw trotted out of the medicine cat den and started walking towards the camp enterance
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:44 pm

Maggiebeazt wrote:
Thunderclap smiled as he began to rub himself against the rocks. Finally, he jumped out of the river and his fur stuck out. Thunderclap shook out his fur, making it even worse, so he began to groom himself and reorganize his fur.

Flarestalker purred and watched Thunderclap as if he was a dreamy prince charming. It was so cute how his fur was messed up. She stood in the river and then gazed after the mass of dirty water streaming away from her now somewhat clean legs. She disregarded the coldness of the water again and dove down beneath the water currents to get the rest of her fur wet. When she came back up it was nearly impossible to ignore the temperature of the water and she waded out quickly after Thunderclap. She shivered and started to clean the rest of her mud stricken fur and warm herself. After cleaning her fur completely-- as well being quite cozy by the way --she licked Thunderclap's cheek and curled up next to him. "Have you ever thought of kits, Thunderclap?" she asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Shadedheart looked around camp

Cinderleaf padded out of camp to go hunting
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:39 pm

Thunderclap finished grooming his now, somewhat messy, somewhat neat fur. It was still slightly wet, but he cuddled next to Flarestalker. He breathed in her sweet scent, and when she spoke, it was light as silk. However, Thunderclap shook his head. "Not exactly. I mean yes, I do want kits with you one day, but I haven't actually thought about it." He let out with a sigh. He licked her cheek and began to groom her. "Why, are you wanting kits?" Thunderclap asked, taking a pause from his grooming. "I do think it'd be wonderful." He purred. "I could see them looking just like you and being the finest warriors the clan as seen. They'd be beautiful, especially if they looked just like you."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:01 am

((I sense more kits coming soon... c: ))
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:28 am

Silentpaw trotted his way out of the camp entrance tp find some burdock,now to the place shadowfeather showed me
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:01 pm

(Lol, Silver XD Technically it's the best time of the year-- except for the fact that Nightleap is taking over the forest of course XP)

Flarestalker looked up and nodded slowly. "Well... kind of...." she blushed when Thunderclap told her how beautiful she was and how he imagined the kits would be. "You know, I'm glad I didn't give up on you when you became deputy." She licked his cheek and nuzzled his chest fur before curling up again. "I love you, Thunderclap," she murmured happily.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:02 pm

((True... Very true :3))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next