Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:12 pm

"I wouldn't be sure about that." He replied cooly, closing his eyes. "I don't trust him. He's one step away from crazyland." He reopened his pale green eyes. "But if you insist in greeting him- I will at least attempt to be civil. I refuse to sink down to such a low level as to attack another one of us for no good reason."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:03 am

Bloodstar awoke again, her ears twitching softly as she heard soft cat-voices nearby. Deciding to listen in she placed herself on a branch rather high above them, but still close enough to hear what was said. She smirked, listening to what the cats told one another. "Tigerswipe is nothing but a pathetic excuse of a cat, my fellow Dark Forest cats. He should not have come to the Dark Forest, the only evil deeds he did was to hurt the apprentices of his clan. Every cat can do that." she snarled, her teeth baring softly as she glanced at the two cats, curious at what their reply to her appearance would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Sagi looked up and reconized Bloodstar from what he had heard and seen. He might've been terrified somewhere in the back of his mind but he refused to let it show. "Ah, hello Bloodstar. I was wondering when I would run into you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Redfur woke up still in pane, and noy knowing what to do next. if she was seen by Tigerswipe he would kill her. maybe i can go to bloodstar. she hate tigerswipe. so redfur got up a limpedall the way to bloodfurs den. she found him tacking to Nightshadow and Sagi. even if bloodstar trys to kill me, Nightshadow would help me.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:51 am

Bloodstar let a purr rumble in her throat. "Right you where then." she said with a smirk across her face. Her attention was drawn to Nightshadow though, whom had attemped to attack her earlier on. She narrowed her eyes suspiciously, though said nothing to the she-cat. "You're Sagi, correct?" she said and watched the tom. It pleased her to know that her name was known.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:36 am

"Why yes. That would be correct." He replied calmly with a slight bow of the head. He was aware of the tension between the two she-cats and avoided bringing it up. They were all stuck in the Dark Forest whether they liked it or not so what point was there in fighting over something as silly as who the 'leader' was?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:15 am

*Tigerswipe was finished tending to his gashes and wounds. He got up and stretch, walking away from the pointy reeds he layed in, preferably for a RiverClan cat. He heard chatter but avoided going to it. He snarled and stalked away.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Bloodstar smiled. "Good. At least my memory has not faltered completly the last seasons I've spent here." she said and shrugged. She had lost count of how many moons and seasons she had spent here a long time ago. It was annoying, though she would not allow herself to worry about it. As long as the clan cats remembered her, she would stay alive as long as she could. It was not part of her intention to fight Tigerswipe to death, again. Completly sure of that she laid down on the branch. "Tell me. How come a cat like you ended up here? What is your connection to the clans?" she asked, tilting her head curiously to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Sagi let out a small puff of air as he thought back to when he was alive. "Well we weren't exactly 100 percent clan cats. By that I mean me and my older brother. My mother was from the clans though she didn't tell us which clan or what her warrior name was. She just went by Shimmer. My dad was probably a rouge or something of that sort. He called himself Atomos. Dad wouldn't let mom near us. He was detirmined to raise us on his own and saw everything as part of some large plan or something. He taught my brother in the art of killing while he taught me how to trick others- hence our names. His greed got the better of him one day when we decided enough was enough. So... we killed him." He paused. "Well that answers part of your question. I'd rather not go any farther into the whole reason I'm here. The other answer is simple enough. I was the only one in the family who believed in the afterlife, be it Starclan or the Dark Forest so... now I'm here." That was all Sagi would say about that matter. He couldn't keep track of everything he did.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Bloodstar listened, then nodded in understanding. "I see. A rough life, it seems." she paused and studied her paws for a while. "I won't suppose I need to tell my story. It's simple enough. Pretend to be in love, take control over the clan and then continue on until you almost rule over every single clan." she said, chuckling softly to herself. "You do not seem like a particulary evil cat Sagi... Why is that? How come you landed in our bunch, when you seemingly did no wrong but put an end to your father's greed?" she said, tilting her head to the side once again. This time her eyes was widely open, staring at him with a fire burning within her eyes. Then she sighed and got to her paws, her eyes narrowing until they had a normal look upon themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:56 pm

"Atomos in greek means 'undivisable'. He believed that to bring peace, he had to take over the clans. Many cats would've been killed for a good cause. And, I believed him for a long time. When the day came that I learned the truth, I ended up killing several of his friends- many of which were innocent. Though me and my brother were still the age of the young warriors, we became the new leader of the rouges Atomos had gathered. Maybe we went a little overboard when practicing with Leaf. We almost killed him several times until he ran away to join the clans." He thought a moment. "Truthfully, I'm not 100 percent sure as to why I'm here. Maybe it's bad luck. Then again, I've had a bad record for killing. Lets see- there's dad, mom, Choas, Cobalt, Viper, Blitzen and a few others. It must've been terrible for you to come close to completing your goal only to have it taken away from you at the last moment."

(This is exactly why me and my friend created a third place in the warrior afterlife... My characters are somewhere in between good and evil...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Redfur hid behind a buch to hear what they were saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Nightshadow listened to their conversation with intrest, 'perhapse I've been on the wrong side all along.' Bloodstar is a powerful leader indeed and Sagi, well he would be an excellent ally to have, 'but how to gain Bloodstar's trust...'
an evil thought crossed her mind, but she decide to wait for the right time to speak of her devious plan. Nightshadow sat their patiently waiting to be spoken to.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:48 pm

Bloodstar nodded in understanding. "Of course. But that's simply logical, isn't it? You did not really kill in coldblood, did you?" she said, smiling slyly. She chuckled slightly as he mentioned the cats killed, though she also had a pained expression. "Sure, that's a few cats... Though nothing compared to what I have done." she said and sighed. "About three from my own clan, two clan leaders including their deputies and many unthrustworthy cats who dared to stand up against me. It's no biggie to kill a cat. It's so simple, it's terrifying." she said and grinned. She then focused on Nightshadow. "What about you? How come you landed here?" she said, and even though her eyes was narrowed, she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:52 pm

"Remember, I'm also a lot younger then you. I didn't really get that much time and besides- rouges tend to live apart from each other. Plus the fact that I hate to get my paws dirty...." He turned to Nightshadow. "What is it? You've been standing there as if you're afriad to speak or like you've come up with a great idea."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Nightshadow smiled softly, "Well I killed my clans deputy, then was appionted it myself!" she purred quietly, "I had good reason though, he had broken the warrior code! He had taken a mate from another clan, I saw them together at many gatherings, and once heard them speak of their kits!" she growled. "Of course then I had to kill his mate for she had also broken the warrior code!" she paused for a moment to think, "Of course I also killed a few other cats that had planned something against me, they had learned I had killed our deputy, so of course they had to go too." as she finished she sighed, "so many untrustworthy cats."
She grinned, now evilly, "As for a plan,I must inform you that Tigerswipe has planned to take over all the clans by walking in the dreams of other cats, and I sugest if you, say, still wanted to take over the clans this would be an excellent way to start." she began washing her paws, then descretly paused tasting the air, making sure the two cats didn't notice. 'Redfur? Where are you?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Redfur wakled out out from her hiding spot. "if you wont me to tell you why im here, ill tell you. i was a medicine cat and i had a kit. i hade to kill my mate becaouse he wonted to kill the kit. then i had to kill his brother becaoue he was going to kill me. thats why im in the darkfores."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:22 pm

(sarry i thought Nightshadow was tocking to me)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:10 am

Bloodstar nodded, though could not see how clan ways had changed so dramatically after the many moons that she had left behind. Her attention then turned to Nightshadow and once the she-cat was finished and spoke of Tigerswipe's plan. "Do you not think that I already know? Do you not think, that I, who have lives here longer than any of you, do not know how to overhear discussions? If you think so, you're one foolish cat." she said sharply, though a smirk appeared soon after. "I'm wise enough to have thought of that already. Mind you, I doubt that many cats are willing to join us. Many are terrified to think about joining the dark side. Including my pitiful excuse of a decendant." she muttered, cursing herself for not telling her children to never have kits. It would have spared her for so much work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:02 pm

"why dont we trean cat to go to the darkside." redfur asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:24 pm

"Of course you knew Bloodstar." Nightshadow meowed smoothly, slightly dipping her head as an apology. 'If I am not something its foolish.' "I was simply suggesting that I walk into cats dreams, for I am not as well know as other cats of the dark forest, the fear of us will not be so great if I pursuade the cats that everything that they were taught by their leaders as kits were lies, that all the bad stories about Dark Forest cats are fox-dung and that we are just simply misunderstood." She switched to washing her ears, "Then after they "realize" we're not as bad as they thought, we could introduce them to you." she paused to think things over, "Well, it's one suggestion."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:32 pm

"thats a good idarl. we shoul do that" redfur said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Nightshadow glanced at Redtail unapprovingly then turned back to Bloodstar to hear her reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:35 pm

(waht dos unapprovingly mean)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:35 pm

(almost like a glare but not as mean)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next