Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Chaos hissed as he was thrown off her, although since he was heavy and well-balanced he could easily land firmly on the ground. "What's all the anger about, anyway? Don't you love me any longer? Don't think I'm handsome enough for you?" he taunted, a smirk rounding over his face and his green eyes glowing softly in the darkness. Although despite their glow, they looked hollow and empty, without emotion, which betrayed that he was dead.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Spottedheart hissed back and slashed out another paw at him. "Why would I ever love you?" She growled and aimed her claws for his muzzle, scratching his nose before stepping back slightly. "Who would ever love you? You're a fox-hearted toad-brain!"

(I figured it out! They're a cute couple because they're so dysfunctional X3)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:31 pm

((That's it! They're so unpredictable to one another, which makes them so sweet and interesting <3))

Smirking broadly, he felt her paw lash against his muzzle, ripping a small wound to his muzzle. Leaping forth, he placed a well-aimed pounce at her side, before leaping out of the way. "Admit it. You've always thought I was handsome. Attractive, even. The darkness that loomed over my head lured you into my grasp," he said and chuckled maliciously.

Watching her, he raised an eyebrow. "You have your reasons though. I wouldn't complain much, though. Our kits are growing to become fine apprentices, although it's a shame their mother's too afraid of her mistake to claim them as her own," he hissed and lashed his tail. "Every she-cat who ever had my kits, have been honoured. Grateful, even. Why aren't you?" he said and flicked his ear, finally understanding what intrigued him when he was around this she-cat in particular. She wasn't like most cats, who fell onto their knees and kissed his paws. Instead, she fought back. And he liked that. Strong she-cats always bear the strongest kits, he figured and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:22 pm

Spottedheart hissed and got to her paws again, she wouldn't ever admit that she liked the wretched tom. Not caring to answer his questions, she spit at his paws. "You're just full of yourself, aren't you?" She growled though didn't do anything to provoke him any farther. She was looking for a fight, though decided maybe it wouldn't be a wise decision to pick one with Chaos if the tom decided to attack.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Chaos grinned softly and puffed up his chest. "Maybe I am. It comes with the ability to kill and conquer the clans, I suppose," he said and laughed maliciously. "No offense taken, sweetheart. Althugh why don't you take a look over there? I'm sure you're going to enjoy the sight of someone close to you, who you haven't seen in a long time," he said and smiled.

Dapplekit stepped out from the fogs, getting into clear view of the two cats. Freezing, she stared at her two parents, and could easily tell that the two cats looked like herself and her brother. But that can't be true! We're the daughter and son of Flarestalker and Thunderclap, not these two! I've never seen them in my entire life! she thought, although couldn't help but get gradually worried as she compared her own, dappled coat with the she-cats tan, pale pelt. Blinking with surprise, she looked at the two, gaping and without knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:38 am

Spottedheart hissed at Chaos and looked at Dapplekit with huge, terrified eyes. She whipped her head to look at Chaos again, rage boiling up inside of her? "Why did you bring her here?!"

(Sorry it's so short D: It's almost time for me to go to school)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Chaos looked at Spottedheart with a raised eyebrow. "Aww, don't be all like that. I just wanted our dear daughter to realise who her real parents are," he said and eyed Spottedheart. A moment later he walked over to Dapplekit, curling his long flexible tail around her body. The small kit looked up at Chaos and looked quite terrified indeed. "Don't worry, sweetie. I won't hurt you," he paused and smiled at the kit, who seemed to relax slightly.

"Now, you're probably longing to wonder who we are... Do you want to know?" he asked and leaned down, so that his head was at about the same heigh as Dapplekit's. Chaos glanced at Spottedheart and smirked softly. "Do you want me to reveal the secret, Spottedheart?" he asked and purred smoothly.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Spottedheart glared at Chaos though said nothing as she kneaded her paws against the dark crusty soil in rage and anguish. Right about now she wanted to slice Chaos's throat, but she didn't want her daughter to see.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Chaos smirked as Spottedheart kept her mouth shut, and leaned back to Dapplekit. "She is your mother, and I'm your father. She didn't want you, so she dropped you off in ShadowClan. But I'll take care of you, dear one," he murmured and curled his tail around the kit, who looked back at him with her eyes blazing with confusion, letting her vision slip from Spottedheart to Chaos once again, wondering what kind of vivid dream this was.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Spottedheart hissed and picked up Dapplekit, setting her down away from Chaos and standing in front of her protectively. "Stay away from her, Chaos," she growled to him, then turned to Dapplekit. "Don't listen to him, he's bad. Now leave and never come back to this terrible place." Turning around again, she glared at the tom.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:37 am

Dapplekit was utterly confused, hissing and swiping after Spottedheart as she picked her up. "Get away from me! My mother is Flarestalker, not some random warrior I've never seen in my entire life!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, although picked up the name 'Chaos'. This was definitly something she had to talk with Flarestalker about. Was it true? Had Flarestalker lied to them, all along? It seemed unbelievable, and she was angry beyond measure. "You're in no position to tell me what I'll do," she said, although her figure slowly faded back into the real world.

Chaos looked at Spottedheart and shook his head helplessly. "She'll find the truth, Spottedheart. And guess who she'll go for when that time arrives," he said and chuckled. "Give in, already. You left them to die, they're technically not your kits any longer. Too bad you never found enough space in your heart to love them," he said sharply, then whipped around and vanished in a puff of black smoke.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Spottedheart hissed and leaped out at Chaos though couldn't dig her claws into him. He had disappeared just as she touched him with with a paw. Falling to the ground, she yowled in rage, angry at both Chaos and the fact that she was fading back.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Moonstar, far out from the core of StarClan territory, roamed silently in a darkening forest. Fog began to settle around her as she walked on with narrowed, determined eyes. I will find him. she told herself. She hadn't spoken to her Clan, not even to her deputy, since her death. She didn't take part in StarClan meetings either. She was off on her own path that seemed to open up to her after she died.
She paused. "Here lies the border between StarClan and the Dark Forest." she meowed, her voice showing a hint of mockery. "Those of the darkness cannot leave, but the oh-so-powerful StarClan cats may enter." Her tail high in the air, her eyes set on something far ahead, she confidently paced across the border into the Place of No Stars.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:21 pm

Chaos, who had recently been quarreling around with Spottedheart about their kits paced around restlessly in the forest, his claws unsheated and his emerald eyes lusting for more knowledge. To see more of the living world. Although each visit sucked energy from his body, and he was gradually getting weaker from his attempts at taking cats to this area, as well as visiting them in the living world. Sighing he padded to the border between the light StarClan and his own dark home.

Spotting a light figure entering among the midst of the forest, he was puzzled at who it was for a moment before recognizing the cat he'd fought against. One of the leaders. Ah, she's dead too, is she? Brilliant, he thought before revealing his neatly combed pelt, and he smirked softly as he padded over to the she-cat. "Moonstar. What an unpleasent surprise," he meowed and his eyes twinkled with amusement. "What brings the mighty leader to this side of the forest?" he asked coldly and narrowed his eyes softly.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:38 pm

Moonstar smiled with amusement. "Oh, unpleasant now, is it?" she asked. "I figured you'd love for a guest to come. Somebody different to talk to for once..." she meowed and gave her tail a flick. "Anyway, I came to speak to Nightleap."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Chaos grinned and laughed, a loud malicious and pure ebil laughter. "Oh, but you're wrong again. I've got visitors every single day, from all clans. Surely, you've realised your clans aren't as pure as you thought they were? And you, how did your life come to an end? Please, tell me," he said, with the wrong enthusiasm in his voice. "A shame really. My brother isn't here to welcome his dear guest," he said and shook his head.

"Tsk, tsk. I had the honour of welcoming every cat so far. You see, my brother left a few moons ago. From what the other cats have said, a 'mission'. Haven't been seen since. But if you have a logical way of finding him, feel free to tell me. I'd love to kick his furry butt," he said and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Moonstar let out a chuckle and sat down. "I haven't have much to do with the Clans lately. Nor StarClan, for that matter. I really should be getting back to them, but I have more important things to be doing." She gave her paw a lick dragged it over her ear. "Are you starting another uproar in the Clans?" she asked, clearly interested in the subject.

(Man, Moonstar.. what's up with you lately..? xD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:56 pm

((o3o You're making her an ebil kittie?))

Chaos shrugged and stared at the she-cat with disbelief, quite surprised with what she said. "Important matters for what, really? And I don't know. It's all my brother's plans. And since nobody knows where he's at..." he stopped and sighed heavily. Just then, Whisperpaw arrived and looked at Moonstar. "Moonstar? Is that really you?" she asked, ignoring Chaos completely. "What are you doing here? Don't you know that this forest is infested with rats, like-" she stopped, looked at Chaos and wrinkled her nose. "Like him," she snapped at the tom, who looked slightly taken back, but didn't make any notification at it, but kept smiling with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:59 pm

(N-No.. I don't think so.. Idk what's happening.. XD)

Moonstar flicked one ear and looked at Whisperpaw. "I am taking care of some business. What are you doing here?" she asked the apprentice. "You shouldn't be here."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Whiskerpaw looked at Moonstar, and frowned slightly. "I heard you talking about Nightleap. I was among the last who saw him," she said quickly, although the next question got her pretty crestfallen. "I belong here. My heart's not as pure as yours. This is where I should be," she murmured, and looked at her paws with a shameful expression at the thought of what she'd almost done.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:10 pm

(What did she almost do? Was she a WindClan cat? XD I don't remember. Tongue)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:12 pm

((She's from WindClan, sister of Shadowpaw. ;D And after she died, she had a moment of frustration and almost killed a cat from StarClan. They banished her, and she's currently a Dark Forest cat, but with a purer heart than she thinks.))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:19 pm

(Ohhh otay.. xD)

Moonstar was a little surprised- Whisperpaw didn't belong here. I'll get her out.. somehow... she thought to herself. She turned back to Chaos. "It is a shame your brother couldn't be here. I will return sometime soon to speak with you more. For now, farewell." She dipped her head in goodbye to Whisperpaw as well, then padded into the mist and dissappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16