Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:37 pm

This is a very dark forest that you can never escape. Evil lurks here in every corner, behind every bush....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:51 pm

*Tigerswipe stalked through the Dark Forest. Since he just came here, the gouge on his neck was still throbbing. He snarled and cursed. How could I be here?? I will never become leader and my weak son won't either for I won't be able to guide him... Or maybe... the twisted thought crept into his head. I will train Falconpaw because no cat in ThunderClan is worthy of training that cat and I will train Bravekit! It will be excellent... My plan for revenge on ThunderClan is still able to proceed... and laughed evilly.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:14 pm

"if u wont revenge on thunderclan, then conte me in" said Redfur well cameing out from behide a deathbarry bush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:44 pm

*Tigerswipe gave an evil smile and snarled "Yes, we shall destroy all the Clans. I know the perfect way to do that too... I knew this day will come. I will follow my ansectors paw steps." and laughed evilly.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:12 am

*Tigerswipe looked down at the Clans. He was going to pick his targets. So far, he saw a few cats that would make perfect little followers.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Redfur said " we need the power over the strongse and braves cats in thundercaln."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:15 pm

*Tigerswipe grinned evilly and snarled "We need the weakest cats, not the strongest. We need them to be weak so we can pursued them easily. With a little training, they could kill. We need to look past the skills right now but the potential instead. The ones who will be the most loyal to me will be the greatest cats." and was lost in deep thought of who that may be.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:24 pm

"what about Thunderpaw," Redfur meowed, "she is my granddaughter. She has been lost and alone sicne her mother died, and she will be easily munipulated and controlled."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:59 pm

*Tigerswipe thought and growled "Maybe... We need a cat that others have not seen to lure them here..." and thought.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:05 pm

"She HAS never seen me before, she doesn't even know about me." Redfur growled, "Her mother and father had no intension of telling her about me, and they didn't!" She spat the last word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:10 pm

*Tigerswipe glared at her and snarled "Anyways, you won't be the pursuade. We need a prettier cat! Also, I am the leader of the Dark Forest. What I say, goes. Don't even try and pretend to be leader. I will remain Tigerswipe until I figure out what my main plan is..." and trailed off. He needed a pretty she-cat that would lure those stupid cats to here. Once they got here, they would be trapped until death, when they will live here forever!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:25 pm

Redfur jumped on Tigerswipe and pinned him to the floor "you are new to the Darkforest and you cant be the leader! i saw you get killed by a kit and that mean that you are weak. plus, i am pretty, you fox-dung." Redfur yelled with a angry hiss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Nightshadow stepped into the dim light of the Dark Forest and looked down at the hissing cats below her, she recognized Redfur from when she first came to the dark forest, but then she spotted a handsome tom, 'who are you?'
Nightshadow crept up to the end of the branch to watch the fight, 'this should be interesting...'
she thought happily to herself, she would like to see anyone beat Redfur who now had the new cat pinned to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:01 pm

*Tigerswipe snarled "Well, obviously you are doing well here, ugly. Anyways, I feel no shame in Bravekit killing me, he is my son and my son will possess as much power as me. He will be the greatest warrior ever. Plus, a little blood on his claws won't do him any harm." and kicked up his back claws and raked her belly. He then got his front claws free and raked her belly even harder, turning his belly away from claws.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:11 pm

"I'm not ugly you mouse-brain! I'm as pretty as the next cat here!" Redpelt turned around and glanced up spotting Nightshadow on a high branch, "Nightshadow come here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:14 pm

*Tigerswipe gave a laugh that sends divers down cats spines and snarled "Yeah right! It is rare that an old cat like you looks as pretty as a much younger cat!" and rolled inthe ground laughing so hard.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Nightshadow growled, "You can not summon me!" she lept down from the tree landing steadily on her paws. she turned to the strange tom, "hello who might you be?" she meowed calmly as if he hadn't been tearing at her friend, "I'de appreciate it if you didn't call my friend there ugly." she paused and stepped closser to the cat whispering in his ear with amusement, "she's a bit easily offened!" she stepped away from him again, "bit I did hear you need a pretty young cat to pusuade others - that's the kinda thing I was born for!" she smiled happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:22 pm

*Tigerswile grunted in agreement. He then growled "Well, do you think you would be up to the job to enter cats dreams and pursued them to come here? My ultimate plan is to destroy ThunderClan from the inside out, infecting their very own warriors and apprentices." and gave a sly smile.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Nightshadow enjoyed Tigerswipe's sly smile, "I would be delighted to help you destroy Thunderclan!" she mewed happily like she was talking about a bit of fresh-kill, "Sounds like fun!" she flicked her tail, "Pusuation is a bit of my specialty." she meowed just as slyly as Tigerswipe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:33 pm

*Tigerswipe nodded and snarled "We will start when we start to see the cats with weaknesses. Avoid the disabled cats." and thought of Runningkit.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:40 pm

"I would like to do Thunderpaw, Tigerswipe do you want to vist Falconpaw and mentor him? Nightshade could bring the rest."she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:42 pm

*Tigerswipe glared at Redfur and snarled "That was my plan. Don't say who you are though. We must confront them in a dream though."*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:47 pm

"And dont say that we are from starclan or the darkforest. just tell them that we are their ansestors" Redfur said.

((moonfeather is ok with us walking in the drems of cats?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:20 pm

(Yep. I asked her about Tigerswipe training Falconpaw through dreams and she was fine with that. Smile)

*Tigerswile snarled "I know!" and stalked away deep into the forest.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:22 pm

"so Nightshadow, what cat do you mentor?'' Redfur asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next