Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:21 pm

"Ill jone you" Highstar said as he waked out of the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:35 pm

Bloodstar smiled widely. "Cats of the Dark Forest, it's time for us to join the living! Go!" she yelled, and with the power and strenght that the evil cats on the ground had conjured they were able to appear on earth. She smiled as her faint figure appeared beside the cats on the ground, letting her fur brush against theirs.

((It's about time the whole plot started. We need a bit life on the site! Smile))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:42 pm

Highstar looked for some cats that were ready for the poteol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:45 pm

*Honeyshade appeared in the Dark Forest. She felt energized and twice as angry and triple the craze. "Are we going to fight again or not!?" she yowled at Bloodstar. She was still in battle mode right now, ready to kill more, even if she is dead or alive.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:54 pm

*Shadowtalon appared in ThunderClan's territory. He was alive! Now he can destroy he puny warriors who huddle like mice around thelake. It will be fun. , he tought. And StarClan will be next. His dark tail vanished into the brambles, as he headed for ThunderClan's camp.*

((My first "chapter" witth Shadowtalon! Rofl ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:22 pm

(If you are in ThunderClan territory, you RP in ThunderClan, not here. Thank you!)

(P.S. Most of ThunderClan is in ShadowClan, battling now.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:01 am

Bloodstar glared at Honeyshade then flicked her tail. "Go if you wish." she said silently, then left the area with a silent swoop of her tail and joined the cats battling on the ground.

((Sorry about the extreme shortness... My head aches and I can't really see properly D: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:52 pm

(No one RP's here any more. Time to change that though... XD)

*Dogpelt appeared with the frightened Scarletkit by his side. "Welcome to my home. It isn't much because it is hard to find a good place in this horrid forest. Anyways, my name is Dogpelt and I know your. You are the elegant and devine kit, Scarletkit. I have seen your talents and I want to perfect them in a way that you could get anything you want, without ruffling a fur on your pelt. Sound lavish?" he mewed in a dream like tone, hidding his evil attitude with words that Scarletkit only understood.*

*Scarletkit listened to his pursuading speech and her eyes widened and mouth gaped open in hope. Narrowing her eyes, slyly, she mewed. "This sounds exclusive and sepctactular. Of course I would oblige." and smiled, showing glittering white teeth.*

*Dogpelt rasied in eye brow in suspition. "Do you swear upon it?" and Scarletkit lashed her tail and yowled, "Of course! I want to be the most decorated leader ever!"*

*Scarletkit made the careless promise of glory and beauty. Sometimes when you are spoiled, you forget that danger may lie ahead, tossing careless words out into the thin air that you cannot take back. She will learn that soon...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:08 pm

(Double post because I got bored... DX)

*Dogpelt sat down and motioned for Scarletkit who sat down as well, hesitating because the ground was covered in filth. Twitching his whiskers in amusment, he mewed, "Some cats would hold off your training until you were an apprentice but I think the early you are to master something, the better you will be at it. So, I am going to be teaching you a move that will give your mother and father and run for their money."*

*Scarletkit shuffled her paws, clearly irritated with how smelly this foul enviroment was and the moist, disgusting ground squished under her paws. Listening intently though, she wanted to be able to learn how to fight so she could beat her siblings and beat her mother even in a fight.*

*Dogpelt twtiched his whiskers and growled, "Stand still!" but then calmed. "You are going to learn the most famous move of all today. The back kick. the move requires you to judge your opponents distance from you then you lash out with your back legs, having all your weight on your front paws. Like a bucking motion. This is an explosive move that surpirses the opponent from the behind. When you aim, either aim for the legs so you can make the opponent fall or to the jaw where it will hurt them and weaken them. Sounds good, okay then, try it on me." standing up, he prepared for the move.*

*Scarletkit immediantly got up and performed the move, completely oblivious to where he was. Kicking out her back legs, they grazed his chest, not even touching him. Dogpelt snarled in anger. "Look at where I am you little idiot!" and bared his teeth.*

*Scarletkit gulped and then looked at him again. Kicking back her hind legs, they connected with him but she lost her balance, falling to the ground clumsily. Dogpelt, picked her up roughly by the scruff and she yelped in pain. Forcing her back on her feet, he snarled, "Balance or I will claw your perfect ears." and snarled. This time, the treat drove her to do good. Standing sturdy, she kicked out her back feet, taking out his legs. All in the same motion, she went beyond his teachings and kicked his jaw, drawing some blood. Seeing she injured him a bit, she was about to apologize but he snarled, "This is supposed to happen. Good job." *

*Dogpelt seemed to look out in the distance and knew it was time for the young kit to go. Looking at her with hard eyes, he snarled, "Don't tell any cat about this training or I will go down to you and kill you in your sleep." then whisked her off to the mortal life.*

(Loads of typing back and forth... XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:37 pm

((Pff, she's made a promise just like Nightleap xP))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:30 pm

(Just like Crookedstar too... These careless promises happen a lot too... XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:55 pm

((They're what makes things go around though xP Promises.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:00 pm

(Yup. Promises... >.> <.< >.>)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Sunkit appeared in there Dark Forest, though he didn't know it, and looked around wide-eyed, curious of how he got to such a dark place. Cool.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Nutfall dropped the kit on the ground and she stood above him. She glanced around and took a step back. She spoke,"I am Nutfall. You are Sunkit, I presume?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Sunkit looked at Nutfall. "Yeah? What's it to ya?"
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Nutfall chuckled and stared at the kit. "Nothing really, I would like to train you to become stronger, then the other kits." She said this in a snotty tone."Do you have anything that you want to acheive?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:02 pm

"I want to be leader one day! I want my litter mates to fear me, so they won't ever annoy me again!" Sunkit squeaked.

(Sorry. Major WB. I'm gonna go to bed soon)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:59 am

*Dogpelt saw Nutfall appear with Scarletkit's brother. Listening to Nutfall's words, he stalked out into the clearing and looked at Sunkit with eyes of hate and an evil twinkle in them. "Let your scarlet blood flow over the ground with this choice. Listen to Nutfall's name. Is she truely a fierce warrior or an outcast of the Clans. I am truely the warrior to possess power to become leader. I have went into countless battles and I forgot more than you will ever learn." he hissed, making Nutfall seem like an incompetent rockbrain.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:34 am

(Serious recap now that I'm back! ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:16 pm

*Nutfall glared at Dogpelt with frustration as she spoke again,"You are just a peice of fox-dung!" she spat at him as she looked back at the kit and sighed,"Listen here kid, I can help you accomplish that goal. With a little training, never said I would be nice though so don't think you will be treated with respect."She then hissed at Dogpelt as a warning,"You should leave before both of your ears are torn apart." claws slipped out as she hissed this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:25 pm

*Dogpelt sat down and gave a twisted moaning cry. "No! The nut brain is going to claw my ears. If only I had claws to help myself." and showed her his sheathed claws, giving a fake cry that was obvious. Stopping his outbreak, he unsheathed his claws and snarled, "I will shred your throat if you tell me what to do. Bloodstar is gone and I was her loyal trusty. I am to be the next leader of this horrid place."*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:27 pm

Sunkit sighed as if ignoring the quarrel between the two dead cats. "I thought this was StarClan."
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Nutfall gave him a disgusted look and snarled,"Fine! Stay! Whatever! I don't care if you are next to be leader or not! I don't see you doing any better then this kit!" She then pouted and sat back as she stared at the kit. She smiled widely,"Starclan?! This filthy place? No! You are in the presence of the Dark Forest my dear kit." her smile wide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:33 pm

*Dogpelt turned to the kit and spat on the ground. "Don't ever mention those foul idiots in my forest again. They are nothing, not real. All dead cats appear here once they died. If you say their name here again, I will stred your pelt off and use it as the lining in my nest." he threatoned.*

*Stormpaw listened to the rubbish the cats spoke of. StarClan is real! They banished me! Stalking out into the clearing, he growled, "Shut up! I am sleeping!"*

*Dogpelt looked at Stormpaw and sneered, "Are you upset StarClan rejected you? They hurt your hair? Made you mean?" and spit in his face.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next