Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:32 pm

silversnow. shrugged. "umm bloodstreak, right now, i want is some rest right now please, and walked toward the warrior den.

sandpaw yawned and followed. she ran to catch up. "so were should we fish?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:34 pm

*nods at silversnow and sandpaw and quietly walks off to the forest without anyone noticing im gone and doesn't come back the next morning *

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Basspaw grins at her. "Come with me." He whispers and races along the river, the sun of the water making his black pelt gleam like a starClan cats'.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:41 pm

she smiled and ran after him "ok" she cought up quckly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 pm

He stopped by a bigger part of the river, very far from camp. It almost looked like a pool. "My own private Moonpool." He purred to her. "I haven't shown anyone this part of the river but you." He purred. "Though I'm sure cats have found it before." He meowed.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:52 pm

"I have been here before" she smiled." actually i come here often, but i stay in the trees. i have seen you here before." she looked down embarrased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Basspaw felt his fur growing hot when she mentioned seeing him. "Have you? You watch me?" He meowed softly. He looked at her gently and smiled. "I-I'm glad." He stuttered, not sure how to express his emotions. He looked at her and felt like his heart would explode.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:00 pm

"uhh. not exactly, i just see you. i usually just watch the water...or fall asleep. actually im surprised that i have never fell out." she laughed uneasily. she layed downby the water. " and sometimes i go for a swim. " she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Basspaw smiled mischieviously. "Wanna take one now?" He purred, not waiting for an answer he jumped into the small pool. It washed over the cut on his muzzle that he was pretty sure would scar and he sighed happily. He looked over at Sandpaw. "Come on in, it's great!" He meowed, happy to just have fun for once.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Sandpaw hesitated. "Uhh sure, i gues." She slowly padded into the cool water and made a happy sigh. " i love swimming, but i dont do it often because...uh nevermind. Unless i have too. She smiled. She only stayed in the shallow water were it was up to her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:10 am

*Silentrapid padded into camp, alert. Anxiety pricked his pelt for he has not been in the water for quiet some time. Seeing apprentices settle down in gossip, he silently slipped out of camp. Swimming through the small stream that surrounded the camp, he dove down below. Opening his dull eyes that were dilated perfect for water sight, he saw some small carls swimming near the floor. As quick as a flash, he quickly knocked a large carp unconcious and another before they swam away in fright. Quickly dispatching the carps, he swam back up to the surface, the carps weighing him down a bit but he reached the surface. Breathing in the air, he flung the fish onto the land and just realized in the water, letting the cool water soak into his matted fur.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:16 am

Dewpaw padded over to Talonpaw. "Heya!" She smiled at him. "Have any wounds for me to tend to?"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:36 pm

* Bloodstreak padded slowly into camp exhausted from all the training he did last night in the forest and sighs * * then walks into the warriors den and rests in his nest quietly without realizing it he falls asleep gracefully *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:04 pm

(Are all riverclan cats in riverclan now?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:06 pm

( well all that i know )
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:13 pm

(whitestorm, its till evning...i think.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Icepaw looked around, bored that she had no one to talk to. She looked around and saw Dewpaw talking to Talonpaw and ran over to the two. "Come on! Let's go fishing!" Dewpaw looked at her sister as if she had three heads.

Brightpaw looked around boredly, feeling he had nothing to do.

Last edited by Spottedheart on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:33 am

Autumnwind looked around for Copperstar (do you know where is she)

Fernshad was in the med. cats den cleaning out the old plants and seeds.

Goldenflower and Reedtail were tailing with each other.

Whitelightning looked for Lilystem (do you know where she is)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Talonpaw smiled at Dewpaw and saw about to say yes when Icepaw ran over. He had a cut on his flank that stung a bit and he back and forth from Icepaw to Dewpaw. "Sure I'de love to go hunting!" He meowed softly and smiled again. "Just after I get something for my cut there." He meowed signalling to his flank. "Then we can go, okay?" He meowed and looked at the two she cats.

Pinepaw looked over at Talonpaw from the coll shadows of camp and snorted softly. Talonpaw sure does get all the she-cats. He snickered and layed his head on his paws, thinking about Gentlepaw for a moment then scowled to himself and pushed the thought of her away.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Dewpaw smiled and purred softly when Talonpaw said he would stay to get his cut taken care of first. She got up and padded into the medicine cat den, into the back and grabbed the cobwebs, and marigold leaves. She ran back out and started chewing some of the marigold leaves, then applied them to his cut, put a few cobwebs over it to keep it on him.

Icepaw nodded and looked around, trying to spot another tom to take with her and Talonpaw. She squinted to see Pinepaw sitting in the shadows and ran over to him. "You wanna come hunting with me and Talonpaw?"

(Copperstar is in WindClan)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:31 pm

((yeah sorry DXI`ve been super sick! Ant responsible staff member can move her!I`m coming back whenI`m better))
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:39 pm

moon flower wrote:
Sandpaw hesitated. "Uhh sure, i gues." She slowly padded into the cool water and made a happy sigh. " i love swimming, but i dont do it often because...uh nevermind. Unless i have too. She smiled. She only stayed in the shallow water were it was up to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:59 pm

*bloodstreak wakes up and yawns quietly and walks slowly out of the camp for more training alone*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:10 pm

silversnow poked her head up, and looked at bloodstreak. "bloodstreak. its so early why dont you go back to sleep?" she said sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:15 pm

* looks back at silversnow * "I'm sorry but i can't sleep, and i can't think of anything better than to get a few killings done and feeding my clan, and getting a little practice never hurt anyone . I'm sorry if its disturbing you but theres no need to worry i'll be alright......" * walks slowly toward the forest *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next