Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Icepaw noticed her mentor and Bloodstreak coming out of the warriors den and shrugged softly, not really caring. All she wanted to do was go fishing, or just swim.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:33 pm

silversnow sighed and followed. but stopped on the way out. "hey icepaw, wanna come hunting with us" she asked. right now she was to tired to care if she came or not. but she didnt show it.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:06 pm

"Nah," Icepaw meowed to Silversnow. "I'm going hunting with Talonpaw and Pinepaw!"

Jaypaw ran up to Silversnow and Bloodstreak. "Can I come?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:10 pm

* Bloodstreak starts charging into the forest and pounces on a huge hawk struggling to keep it under his paws and yells to silversnow * "Come on Iv'e got a big one I need you to kill it while I keep it under and still !"

( and before he did all that he accepted jaypaw's question and let him hunt )

Last edited by Whitestorm on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Silversnow looked over toward the gate. "Sure come on!" She flicked her tail for the apprentice to follow, and ran toward were bloodstreak was. "Now what do you want me to do?" She asked "All you have to do is snap it's spine..." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:19 pm

* replies to silversnow * " OK" * and kills the huge hawk and holds the body in his front left paw as a trophy * " Ok now i'll put it in the fresh-kill pile. Be right back." * and sets the giant hawk gently into the fresh-kill pile and panting heavily from the struggle, heads back to silversnow *

Last edited by Whitestorm on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Jaypaw watched Bloodstreak fight the hawk down to the ground.

(Major WB DX)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:35 pm

* Bloodstreak looks over to Silversnow and meows * "Hey now it's your turn."

Last edited by Whitestorm on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:43 pm

*Silentrapid padded back to camp, quiet a few large cods weighing down his head as he struggled to hold them in his jaws. After taking a little while of struggling, he dropped the large, meaty, juicy fish in the pile. After dozing off a bit, he padded out of camp and back into the creek outside camp. Wading into the reedy water, he closed his eyes and let the bitter cold sensation of the water engulf his body.*
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:12 pm

* tads over to Jaypaw and says * " hey want to go hunting just me and you tomorrow ? I think it'll be fun . What do you think ?"
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Jaypaw's eyes grew giant as the warrior asked him to go hunting and nodded hesitantly. "Uhh sure." He glanced over at Silversnow with giant eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:52 pm

*Smiles back to Jaypaw with happiness in his eyes* "I'd love to."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Jaypaw looked over at Silversnow, his eyes still big. He's creepin' me out, he wanted to tell the she-cat. He walked through the watery ground and ended up stopping at the creek near camp. He saw his mentor nearby. "S-silentrapid?" He started walking towards him and sat next to him, focusing on the water for any fish that may swim by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Talonpaw smiled in relief as the stinging in his wounds stopped. "You've got magic paws Dewpaw." He joked, a small smile lining his muzzle. He turned to Icepaw when she asked Pinepaw if he wanted to come and smiled. "More the marrier." He meowed to Pinepaw.

Pinepaw was surprised when Icepaw asked him and he just looked at her in surprise for a moment. "Oh!" He exclaimed after coming to his senses. "I'd love to." He meowed and got to his paws smiling a little shyly. "We ready to go?" He asked and looked over at Talonpaw and Dewpaw.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:03 pm

*Looks over to Jaypaw and meows * "hey honestly is something wrong ?"
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Jaypaw looked over at Bloodstreak awkwardly. "Oh, no, nothing's wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:38 pm

*Looks back to Jaypaw confused * "uum ok i guess"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:45 pm

*Silentrapid opened his eyes to see Jaypaw coming up to him. Heaving a slight sigh, he silently waded out of the shallows and up to Jaypaw. The water seemed to roll off of his shaggy coat like duck feathers and he aproached him. "What is it, Jaypaw?" he mewed in his quieter voice.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Silversnow smiled at the apprentice in amusement. But she didnt want to interupt his and silentrapid's conversation. "Uhh. Jaypaw, we are going to go further upstream if you want to join us later." She said and started walking along the stream, but stopped and looked back waiting for bloodstreak to catch up.
(Thunder, did you see my post?)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:04 pm

(This is awkward, but I'll just post... o.o)

Sundance was sitting in the center of camp like a lazy bum. He was sprawled out, thinking. Russetstream or Autumnwind? Russetstream or Autumnwind? "I CAN'T DECIDE!" He yelled out to the entire camp, not even realizing it. "Autumnwind or Russetstream?!" He continued to yell out things from his mind. He finally realized he yelled it out loud. His cheeks burned red and he sank back. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:10 pm

( DX up! sorreh meant to reply!)

Basspaw noticed she was only in the shallows and swam up to her. "You okay?" He asked gently.

(XD LOL Mags)

Russetstream's jaw dropped and she looked over at Sundance her pelt hot. She raced out of camp in embarassment.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Brightpaw busted out laughing at Sundance as he yelled out the two she-cats' names.
(:D Maggie, can Sundance be Brightpaw's mentor?! :D)

Jaypaw nodded to Silversnow and then looked at his mentor, Silentrapid. "I just wanted some quietness, so I thought of hanging out with you," he meowed quietly.
(Lol X3 These two could be best friends in my opinion)

(Sorry forgot to respond to you, Thunder! D:)
Dewpaw blushed. "Thanks," she meowed softly to Talonpaw. She frowned when her sister's voice ruined her little 'moment'. "Yay! Come on, let's go," Icepaw shouted. "Wait!" Yelled Dewpaw to her sister. She turned to Pinepaw. "Do you need anything for your wounds?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Pinepaw smiled at her thankfully. "Thanks but no, I'm fine." He meows distratedly, looking at Icepaw. Gentlepaw... who? He thought hopefully and strode toward her quickly.

Talonpaw continued to look down at Dewpaw and he smiled at her. He looked back up as Pinepaw padded away and sighed. "Tell me if you ever need help in the medicine cats den okay?" He meowed softly, his eyes shinning regretfully, he clearly didn't want to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:37 pm

*Silentrapid nodded and smiled. Wading back into the deeper shallows ofthe stream, he locked his legs and stood their, letting the cold water flow around him.*

(WB.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Dewpaw nodded to Talonpaw with a small smile and dazed eyes, starting to blush again. She stared into his eyes before looking away and walking to the medicine cat den.
(Me and my crush. --_--)

Icepaw watched Dewpaw walk away, watching Dewpaw with a blank stare. She shook her head ever so slightly as if shaking thoughts away before looking over at Pinepaw who was already walking away. She put on a smile and looked over at Talonpaw. "Come on, let's go!" She shouted in a cheerful voice and padded after Pinepaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next