Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Sandpaw blushed and looked down. "I-Uh it's nothing." She smiled. "I don't usually swim...I know it's silly, with me being a Riverclan cat and all." She swam forward, to were she couldn't touch anymore. All you could see was her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:00 pm

(lol XD)

"Kay." He meowed joining the group, not sounding at all interested but had a small smile on his face. Aw, why does Dewpaw have to be a medicine cat apprentice.

Pinepaw groaned inwardly as he watched Icepaw's attention focus on Talonpaw. He walked back and padded in between them. "Lets go!" He purred smiling at Icepaw first, then Talonpaw.

Talonpaw nodded at Pinepaw and padded ahead of the two.

Basspaw shrugged. "It's not silly." He meowed honestly as Sandpaw swam out further. He followed her and smiled. "Not so bad?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:22 pm

(He's all ready a mentor to Bluepaw. Whoever that is...)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:25 pm

(Sorry. Wondered off, drawing)

Why do I have to be a medicine cat? Dewpaw thought, curling up in her nest and falling asleep thinking of Talonpaw.

Icepaw looked at Pinepaw as he moved inbetween her and Talonpaw. She smiled at the gray-ish(?) tom and trotted on.

(Aw :C Couldn't you ask to have them switched? Since Bluepaw isn't really active?)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:28 pm

(And who would Bluepaw's mentor be? Who roleplays Bluepaw?)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:33 pm

(Idk XD)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:33 pm

She smiled slightly. "Yeah. it's fine" She said and dived under completley, and came back up a moment later. "It's not like i have never swam before" She looked back at him seriously.

(Wb)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:40 am

((Didn't Bluepaw die? I think she's in StarClan now, correct me if mistaken... I think Claw RPs her? O.o))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:30 am

(Oh yeah! That one cat killed her, right?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:22 pm

((Yeah, I think so... I don't remember it all, though ^^; ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Pinepaw felt the wind ruffle his handsome spotted grey and white tabby fur (Just pointing that out Spotted XD). He smiled back at Icepaw and trotted beside her. He picked up his pace a little when he saw the river, eager to start.

Talonpaw padded infront of them a little, still thinking about Dewpaw. He sighed and stopped at the waters edge looking down.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:27 pm

(What a great mentor Sundance is then. His apprentice died and he didn't even know! xD I guess Sundance can mentor Brightpaw if you want a lazy kitty. Lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Basspaw looked back and Sandpaw and shrugged. "I know." H meowed gently and nuzzled before diving down into the water. He sat there for a minute and thought about his feelings before coming back up to the surface. Her looked at her again and felt his pelt growing hot in the cool water. To break the tension he began to swim in looping circles. "Woo! Look at me! Betcha can't do this!" He challanged with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Sandpaw started laughing. "Ha, wanna bet?" She asked. She started swimming around him gracefully. "See? Easy, have something harder i can try? I bet i could beat you at anything!" She smiled mischiviously.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Jaypaw woke up in the apprentices' den. Time to go hunting with Bloodstreak I guess.
(WB)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:48 pm

* walks out of the warriors den and waits by the forest * " Yes i can smell the fresh morning breeze. Now all i need to do is wait for Jaypaw to come and we'll be on our way ."

-------

https://warriorslife.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1299
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-