Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:17 pm

"That would be graet" Jasmine said and then added "Come in mosskit. Dewpaw is going to show us the camp"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Russetpaw smiled happily, as she exited camp, she saw Sundance and padded up to him as he caught a fish. "Hey!" she meowed softly as to not disturb his fishing. She stared into the cool blue water then looked at Sundance. Her heart began thumping as she looked up at the handsome tom and she quickly looked back to the water. What's going on with me? she almost chuckled out loud, then remeber just in time that in order to not scare off the fish, quiet was needed.

Autumnwind smiled at RiverClan's new cats then looked up at Copperstar. Was it such a good idea to let kitty-pets into their clan? She didn't let her uncertainties show on her face and continued to smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:34 pm

(back to the potrl fighting scarfang, did scarfang run in to the tunnles)

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:39 pm

((He did, and is already long gone :3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:20 pm

Reedtail lead the cats back to camp. Dolly followed the cats back to there camp. Goldenpaw waked next to her fother.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Sundance turned to the apprentice. "Oh, hello there, Russetpaw. Don't worry, I'm done fishing." He kindly smiled. He looked down into the water as well. It rippled from other fish scurrying by. "How's training been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Russetpaw sighed, "Ok, I just can't wait for Copperstar to make me a warrior! It should have been a while ago..." She meowed worriedly. "I wonder if I did something wrong?" She whispered, horrified.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Sundance shrugged. "I don't think you have... I can talk to her for you, if you'd like." He smiled and wondered what her warrior name would be. Something beautiful, probably. Copperstar always did make the names sound pretty. "I'd be happy too. If I were you, I'd be eager to get rid of those chores too!" Sundance chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Russetpaw snorted, "You're telling me!" She meowed softly. "But no, I couldn't trouble you. Besides there's no need to talk with her, i'm sure she'll give me my name any moment now!" She purred and nudged Sundance affectionatly. "Thanks though." she said more softly and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:53 pm

"I experienced them once too... We all did." Sundance said. "Anyways, we should start heading back to camp. They are probably wondering about us." Sundance picked up the silvery fish and began padding back to camp. "Well come on!" He said roughly through the fish in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Russetpaw sighed and rose to her paws, she quickly scampered after Sundance. She smiled at him as she caught up, He's so daft. Can't he tell...the way I feel about him?
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:16 pm

"So..." Sundance continued back on the silent, awkward walk back to camp. When they got back, Sundance put the fish in the fresh-kill pile and and went to the edge of the camp where he soaked up the sun. He didn't mind Russetpaw, and he didn't care if the apprentice followed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:21 pm

( :0 You were right Maggie! XD )

Russetpaw followed Sundance over to the fresh-kill pile then to the place where he began sunning himself. "Hah, I bet I'm being a nusience, I'll just be going!" she hurried off into the apprentice den and sat there for a moment, I'm so mouse-brained... To think he'd love me. Her pelt felt hot and she sighed with frustration.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:24 pm

(That that was an awful and awkward post or that they are 13 moon apart, 'cause I'm sure of both!)

Sundance sighed as the apprentice thought of herself as an annoying nuisance. "She-cats are so self-conscious these days." Sundance muttered. He had found he had actually enjoyed the young cat's company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:26 pm

(Yeah me too! XD Russetpaw won't give up though! >:3 )

Russetpaw left the den a while later after a short nap. The sun had begun to set and the river was ablaze, reflecting off reds and yellows. She looked around for Sundance excitedly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Sundance couldn't keep his eyes open any longer, and soon, he was snoozing. The sun faded soon, and he opened his eyes at the activity of the camp. Standing, Sundance stretched slowly and glanced around the Riverclan camp. He saw Russetpaw and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Russetpaw's heart skipped a beat as she saw Sundance smile at her. "Hey, want to go down to the river? It's so pretty right now." she asked happily.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:43 pm

"Yeah, sure!" Sundance said. "I bet I could beat you there!" He challenged. "Ready, Set," Sundance started going already. "Go!" He got a head start, though he didn't actually realize it. He was ahead by a little because of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Russetpaw grinned at the challenge and lept forward when she realized he had already started. She skidded to stop at the rivers edge. Not sure who won she turned to Sundance with a curious gaze on her face.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:13 pm

"I think you won. I'm as slow as a turtle!" Sundance chuckled. Then he saw the river and gasped at the beautiful colors. "Oh wow! The sun's reflection is beautiful... The way the water makes it bend and shine." He sat down enjoying the scene. That's when the slow Sundance caught on to something. This apprentice took me here for a reason. But it's so, so pretty! Oh... She likes me, doesn't she?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Russetpaw smiled up at Sundance and nodded happily. The colors reflected on her dark ginger fur and she gasped happily when she saw that it did the same things to the fish below them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Ravenstrike sat down and stared at a blade of green grass, then looked to the sky. It was cloudy and gray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Reedtail saw a she-cat and a kit in came that he never seen before. "Hay, Ravenstrike. Who is the she-cat and kit?" He asked.

Dolly sated hide in the reeds when he followed the cats to there camp. Is she here? He asked himself.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:15 pm

"They're new members." Ravenstrike answered, not moving his head to face Reedtail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:21 pm

"What are ther names" Reedtail asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next