Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:31 am

What is it Duskspirt? asked Copperstar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:55 am

Duskspirit dipped her head respectfully. "Well, Reedtail and I have spotted dead fish floating on the lake. We think they might have been poisoned. Also, Goldenpaw has eaten one of those fish from the lake. She is acting strange, so we think she might be now poisoned because of the fish," Duskspirit said, shifting her paws slightly. "I thought I should inform you first, before making the Clan worried." Duskspirit added and glanced around the den. Her gaze fell back on Copperstar.

Last edited by ~JayFeather~ on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:25 am

Cherrypaw shivered and pricked her ears, making out the faint sounds of Duskspirits report. She watched Goldenpaw for a long time before she snapped out of it. "Obviously, the medicine cat isn't here, now is she? It won't help to scream your head off!" she snapped, realising that Goldenpaw needed some kind of herb. She closed her eyes and imagined her long lost sister, whom had once been a medicine cat apprentice. Think... What would she have done? Dear StarClan, can't you send us help? she prayed. A moment later she remembered something from her past, when she was little. Her eyes blinked wide open and she stared towards the medicine den, before she hurtled herself over to it and began searching the remedies.

Yarrow... Yarrow... My sister said that she gave me Yarrow back when I ate that holly berry... It made me throw up, though I felt better afterwards. she thought then shrugged softly, breathing in the scents until she found the leaf she assumed to be Yarrow. Padding back she put it in front of Goldenpaw. "Please, try eating this. It might work, though I'm not medicine cat." she said, hoping the apprentice would be fit enough to eat it up. [i]I hope it works, or she might be doomed before any medicine cat arrives at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:20 pm

"What in Starclan's name happened?" Shadowcloud asked walking into the camp carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:54 pm

Pebblestream pinned his ears. "What do you mean the lake is poisoned?!" he demanded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:59 pm

"i mean that there is something that killed all the fish and is now killing mt only douter" reedtail yelled in anger.

Dolly waked next to the lake. soon he began to see alote of dead fish in the lake. now what could this be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:39 am

(Recap please? Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:16 am

Cherrypaw pawed the ground nervously, not enjoying it that the cats where fighting. She nudged the yarrow closer to Goldenpaw's mouth, until it almost laid inside her mouth. "Please... Just eat it." she muttered, wanting Goldenpaw to throw of the toxic water and become well again, so that Reedtail would stop fussing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:39 pm

goldenpaw found the stranth to eat the yarrow and she throw up the posen
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Cherrypaw sighed with relief, hoping that it would be enough to help out the apprentice. I wish some medicine cat where here... It would make matters so much easier than it already is. she thought bitterly, almost wishing she was a medicine cat apprentice rather than an ordinary warrior apprentice. Then she would have more of an idea about what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:42 pm

"Thanks Starclan Goldenpaw's alright." Shadowcloud sighed in relief, and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Scarfang looked out of the warriors den, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:06 pm

(RiverClan's Medicine Cat is up for adoption if anybody wants her/him. xD)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:01 pm

((Can someone tell me all that has happened? I'm just now starting. Thanks!))
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:58 pm

((RiverClan hasn't had much activity lately, although Goldenpaw was poisoned by the water of the lake. She survived though. They still have to organize the Gathering Patrol... Just jump in and you'll do great :3))

Cherrypaw sighed, grooming her already soaked fur. Lately it seemed that the lake had grown in size, in the same speed as the rain had increased. She shrugged softly and wondered if their camp could possibly be flooded, though decided to lay the worries behind her. Instead, her mind focused on the Gathering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:35 pm

I better get the patrol for the gathering ready.Copperstar lept onto Highrock and yowlled, " All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather under Highrock for a clan meeting."
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:57 pm

(Thanks ^^)

Sundance stretched from his long nap. Time already, huh? Sundance smirked and stood up, shaking out his pelt. He left the Warrior's den, and headed out for the Clan Meeting. He sat down in the middle, looking up at the cloudy sky. He sighed softly, but looked up at his leader. He sat patiently, and waited for the others to come and settle on in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:19 pm

reedtail began to come down knowing that goldenpaw was ok. he waked up to highrock to lisen to his leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:28 am

Scarfang sighed and padded out of the warriors den, sitting down under the highrock.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:04 am

Cherrypaw smiled, pleased that Copperstar had finally decided to call the meeting. She went after the other cats, settling down next to Scarfang and Reedtail. Her eyes was round as moons as she stared up on her leader, hoping she would get to go this time as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:27 pm

soon white found a den, on the sid of riverclans tarotory. he looked around to see if eveything was sleeping in the den, but saw no one so he made a nest and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:55 am

Scarfang sighed and scratched his ears. Turning his head, he looked for his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Dewpaw poked her head outside of the apprentices' den. She had stayed behind from the gathering because she had just been made medicine cat apprentice recently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:21 am

Bluepaw looked around and padded up to her mentor, Sundance.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:46 pm

Dewpaw watched Bluepaw run to Sundance. She sat down and put her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next