Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:28 pm

(agreed.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:30 pm

( okay)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Moss looked at the cat that was on the big rock. Jasmine looked at her kit and asked herself Will she leat us in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:51 pm

*"Cats of Riverclan we have been in a tough time, but we will persevere. A queen and a kit have asked to join our clan. I will allow Jasmine and Moss to join our clan. Will you Jasmine protect your clan no mater what even give your own life?" meowed Copperstar strongly as she gazed at her clan. We are STRONG. Riverclan will survive. We are the strongest clan. *

((does jasmine and moss want warrior names or keep their rouge names))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:01 pm

(i was thinking that jasmine could keeo her name and thatr moss could me mosskit)

Jasmine said "i will do anything to help a cat that needs help"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:08 pm

*"Jasmine and Moss by the power given to me by Starclan I now make you members of Riverclan. May Starclan bless you. Know Jasmine and Moss do you want to accept warrior names or keep your rouge names?" meowed Cooperstar strongly.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:11 pm

"i would like to keep me name" Jasmine said

"I wont a worrior name" Moss said happily
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:08 pm

(I haven't been on for a while. Caught up in school and testing. Would anyone like to explain the new layout and give a nice, detailed recapture for me? Pleeeeease?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:53 pm

(Jasmine and moss joned the clan. and reedtails potrl fond scarfang)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Ravenstrike sat under a tree in the camp, scowling at the newcomers. He didn't like them... at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:01 pm

*"Okay Moss from this day till you are 6 moons old you will be known as Mosskit. Mosskit! Jasmine!, " yowled Copperstar to welcome the newcomers. She lept down and padded over to them. " You will sleep in the nursery. You may ask one of the apprintices to shadow you around camp and get you some moss for a nest." purred Copperstar kindly.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Ravenstrike sniffed and headed out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:24 am

((Though Scarfang has practically disappeared into the tunnels... They can't find him now. Besides, he is with the rest of the evil cats and I would appreciate it if you didn't make any of the cats notice their dark plans. If that happens, that cat will either have to be murdered or join their side... Sorry Maggie, all I know is that they've chased a murderer around the last week... :c))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:50 pm

(... nothing to post... ^-^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Ravenstrike looked around to see if he was alone, and then, satisfied, bolted for the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:41 am

(I currently own Autumnwind, the deputy. However, I already own Thunderclap, the deputy of Shadowclan. Does anyone want to take Autumnwind?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:45 am

(I might like her if no one else is availible Smile I just have so many cats in RiverClan right now :0)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:49 am

(Do you own any high-ranked cats? I'd like it to be more fair.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:56 am

(no none)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:16 pm

(All right, you can have her.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:27 pm

(ah thanks ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:03 am

Cherryfall merely glared at the two new cats, silently cursing underneath her breath. Filth! If they can make it into the clan, then anyone can! she thought angrily. Our clan shall not be a rogue clan like ThunderClan has become. We still have pure genes in our clan, and it shall remain this way if it's the last thing I can do before my death. she thought determinedly. She looked at Jasmine, aware that the kittypet would probably have a few moons to learn how to work the clan. Smirking she realized she could push Jasmine across the line and make her leave if she was given too hard tasks. Immediatly thoughts began forming inside her head.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Dewpaw scampered out of the medicine cat den and over to Mosskit. "Hey Mosskit! Need anyone to show you and your mom around camp? I'd be happy to help you know." She smiled at the kit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:28 pm

*Copperstar smiled warmly as she saw how eager Dewpaw was to help her new clanmates.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Sundance was out in the river, swimming in his free time. The cool water lapped at his golden fur, and the muscular tom was enjoying life. He got out and shook his fur. He looked back down in the water, and made sure his shadow wasn't in the way. He was going to bring a fish back to camp, if he could catch one. After the water quieted from his splashing, a silver glimmer caught his eye. He quickly reached down and hooked the fish with his claw. It was a medium-sized fish. Satisfied, Sundance brought it back to camp and put it in the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next