Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Lightpounce finished up her part of the mouse and left for the medicine cat den, coming out again with the bundle of useless herbs in her mouth.

Echopaw groomed down her red fur while Pouncepaw devoured a small rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Shadey! You should post now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:42 am

(Recap)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:40 am

(Well, Dirtkit asked Echostar if she could be his mentor and Halfclaw of Riverclan is requesting acceptance into Windclan. Shyfeather died, and is in Starclan right now.)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:45 am

Shadow wrote:
(ATTENTION ALL USERS WHO RP WC CATS: I have done some reading(In the new super edition)  and discovered that Windclan actually has two different forms of warriors;Tunnelers and Moor-Runners. Moor-Runners are basically warriors, Tunnelers however....They dig tunnels underground and they cannot see in the aboslute darkness but they train with ears and whiskers. The tunnels underground goes beneath the clans. Pretend that there is already one tunnel leading out of the clan.

Please edit your character bio's saying they are ether a moor-runner or Tunneler In brackets. Ex: Rank: Warrior(Tunneler).

Also the other clans are not aware of the tunnel systems under they paws. Just keep this in mind. Happy Rping!)
(This^)
Back to top Go down
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:45 am

Serenity wrote:
Treeclaw chuckled. "Sorry that I bothered you, but this Riverclan cat I think...his name was Halfclaw, a riverclan elder came to Windclan asking if he could join. I thought you would like to decide the verdict on that instead of me." When he finally finished talking, he nodded to her and awaited her response.
(For some reason I really felt like saying your majesty xD)
 Echostar blushed harder and then shook it off, padding briskly towards camp. "Interesting. We'll have to see how he acts around the current clan members."
She presently arrived at camp, looking for an unfamiliar cat.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:53 am

Halfclaw spotted Echostar and padded up to her, bowing gently. "Hello Echostar." He meowed respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:51 pm

(recap... sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:20 pm

"That mangy elder should be a loner, not a mix of River and Wind." Blossomkit started. "I dont care really if he has a problem with Riverclan, thats his problem, not Windclan's."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Dirtkit looked at Blossomkit, a bit shocked and hurt. "Are you saying that I should be a loner because my mother had a problem?" He asked gently, beginning to remember Mldmari a bit. His eyes began to show his hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:34 pm

"No, of course not." Blossomkit looked over to Dirtkit. "I just mean that since he's an elder, he should have been a loner, as he isnt gonna be liked my many other cats, and I dont want him going through the rest of his life, being known as a traitor."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Dirtkit sighed. "I'm willing to give him a chance." He responded. He then brightened up a bit. "He must have a vast array of knowledge and stories he could share." He added, excitement in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:28 pm

"I'm not gonna hold a grudge on him or anything, but the only good thing about him coming is he could share riverclan secrets." Blossomkit mewed as she licked her paw.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Treeclaw raised a paw about to say something in return, but stopped when the she cat padded away. Dropping his paw, he quickly trotted up to Echostar's side. As they arrived he flicked his he'd tword her den "Uhhh I left Mossgaze with him uhhh...this way" she motioned waiting to follow her in.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:46 pm

((I need a recap... And someone that's willing to RP with my cat Whiskerpaw.))
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Mobius 1 wrote:
Halfclaw spotted Echostar and padded up to her, bowing gently. "Hello Echostar." He meowed respectfully.
"Hello," Echostar mewed to Halfclaw, brisk authority in her voice. "What brings you to WindClan, what makes it so that you would consider joining the clan?" She nodded at Treeclaw, acknowledging that he had spoken to her. Echostar seated herself and motioned for Halfclaw to do so as well.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Halfclaw sat down as Echostar instructed. "Well, to make a long story short, the Riverclan threatened to slit my throat. I decided to take his word for it, and came here requesting to join." Halfclaw meowed.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:44 pm

"But why not ThunderClan.. or ShadowClan?" Echostar replied, more curious than ever. "Why was it WindClan that you came to?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Treeclaw squinted at Halfclaw  curiously. "Are..sur.....maybe they..were...." He mumbled under his breath. He frowned, thinking to himself. "Maybe we should go ask Riverclan about the matter" He suggested to Echostar. Sitting down facing both Echostar and Halfclaw. He didn't quite trust the elder yet, coming here with an odd reason. Why would they slit an elders throat...that is very odd, being against the warrior code and all, it may have been someone telling him to shut up...he could be mouthy Treeclaw kind of dazed off a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:11 pm

"Because You and Treeclaw are valiant warriors, and Leaders above all leaders, for one thing." Halfclaw replied, adding, "and I've always been more suited to catching rabbits and living out in the open than swimming and catching fish, for another."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:13 pm

I have mintpaw open frisk)

Mossgaze silently slipped away, though he wanted to listen to the conversation, he knew it would be rude. (shooort post is going to wait for shade to post first geek )
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Echostar turned to face Treeclaw and nodded. "Maybe we should.." She mewed, curling her thick white tail over her paws.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:17 pm

"You two can, I'm not stepping one more foot in Riverclan Territory Ever again if I can help it." Halfclaw meowed in anger. "Not to exclude that Sorrelstar is not in the best mood for visitors at the moment." he paused, then muttered,"I'm sorry, but you'll have to drag me to Riverclan over my dead body."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:16 pm

Treeclaw nodded, trying to understand, but it just wasn't working.  what could they have done to make him that...He shrugged to himself. "Umm do you want to send a warrior, orrr me, or do you want to go yourself?" He turned and asked Echostar awkwardly. Giving a sideways glance at Halfclaw.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:43 pm

"I can go myself." Echostar mewed. "I don't think Sorrelstar or his warriors would do anything to me, I'm the leader of WindClan and I'll have a good reason to be there." Echostar stood, smoothing down her back fur with a few short licks and then turning to Treeclaw. "You are in charge of the clan while I am gone, I'm going to get to the bottom of this." Without waiting for a reply, she briskly padded out of camp, on a mission, and not even noticing the large purple flower tangled in the fur on the back of her neck. (To be continued in RiverClan territory)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next