Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

WindClan Territory - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:24 pm

"Again, I say, If Bushpaw had anything to do with this I'll, I'll... Thank him?" Skyfeather spoke out loud. "Hm... that cat should have earned his warrior name. eons ago." he added 

Dirtpaw sighed. Can't stay still long enough for a response,can you? He thought, then padded up, and gasped at the site of the elder, not to far from him. "So your the one mother told me about." Dirtpaw moewed, hearing his words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Aurorakit looked at Skyfeather. "Who is Bushpaw?" she meowed to Dirtkit. "and who are you?" she meowed padding up to Skyfeather. she crawled under him. she nipped his paw and dashed out from under the elder. She looked at the tall cat. "I wanna be as tall as you!"" she said and jumped up on top of him. "So who are you!?" she meowed jumping up and down on the cat.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:32 pm

"GET YOUR SISTER OFF ME!" The elder shrieked, but calmed down. "Sorry", he muttered, sitting down.

"Well, for one, she's not my sister and two, Get off him Aurorakit." Dirtkit meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Aurorakit squealed as Skyfeather shrieked. she started to cry and looked at Dirtkit and tumbled off of Skyfeather, faster than her legs would let her.. she ran over to Dirtkit quickly. "He's a big meanie!" she cried. "Stay away from me big meanie!" she meowed. she felt the wind blow again. she looked down at her pelt watching the wavyness that looked like a Aurora. she looked up at Skyfeather, and backed away.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:45 pm

"He's an Elder, of course he's going to react like that if you nip and jump on him like that." Dirtkit explained gently.

"Now, to answer your question," Shyfeather spoke, then muttered, "Your cold, I know cats in windclan, so let's get you warm." I am Shyfeather, of windclan.... Bushpaw," He glanced at Dirtkit, "Is an apprentice of thunderclan that my mate died to protect from a badger." And with that, he began walk.

"Great, mom just keeps getting more weird every day." Dirtkit muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:52 pm

Aurorakit looked at Dirtkit. "Why would she protect a Thunderclan cat?" Aurorakit meowed. "And yes! i'm very very very Cold!" She meowed. "An d hungry!" she added. "so lets go to Windclan! like now! now now now!" she meowed while shivering. "And i don't know what a elder is." she meowed. "what's a elder?" she meowed walking up to Skyfeather. "is is a really old old old cat?" she meowed. "Cause you look really old old old!" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:09 pm

"The same reason I'm bringing you to into camp. Honor. And yes, I am the oldest cat in the clans, as far as I know." Shyfeather, meowed, grunting. He continued walking.

Dirtkit sighed again. Aurorakit could be such a...curious kitten. He shook his head, He was curious too, but preferred the silent study approach rather then the load of question approach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Aurorakit looked at Skyfeather. "Honor! what's Honor! Honor sounds L-A-M-E lame!" she meowed. "Laaaaame! Laammmmeeeee!" she kept meoweing. "how lame in Honor? it's lame!....whatever it is!" she meowed. SO. How old are you!? are you a thousand moons!? i know you are one-hundread-billion-zillion moons!" she meowed circling Skyfeather. "one hundread billion zillion million gillion milliiond killion dillion qillion willion eiollion rillion tillion yillion uillion iillion oillion pillion aillion sillion dillion fillion gillion moons old!" she yowled.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Shyfeather mentally facepawed. Skyfeather, is this your way of revenge? He thought as he walked to camp

Dirtkit was just walking, wondering how Aurorakit learned so many words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Aurorakit bounced up and down, her fur swayed with her. "Hey hey Skyfeather! what are you thinking about? How lame Honor is, or how old you are? becuase i'm pretty sure you are qillion willion eiollion rillion tillion yillion uillion iillion oillion pillion aillion sillion dillion fillion gillion hillion jillion killion lillion zillion xillionn cillion villion billion nillion million Moons old!!!!!" she meowed. "Maybe even older. Of course your thinkking about how old you are! your so old you can't remeber!"

(i better go edit Aurora's form. i forgot to put really annoying!)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:50 pm

"I'm eighty moons old," Skyfeather replied simply as he walked.

"Wow." Dirtkit muttered, not sure what to think of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Nightrose let a purr of amusement escape her as the apprentice pranced around. "That was pretty awesome" she laughed lightly
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:57 am

Friskusis wrote:
Spottedleap wrote:
"Okay then" he meowed lightly. "Let's go!" The golden furred tom padded out of camp and waited for the nervous apprentice. He wasn't sure why his brother took a certain liking on her...sure, Whiskerpaw was a nice cat, but he didn't get his brothers feelings.

Nightrose chuckled softly "well then Awesome-pelt" she meowed jokingly, "Try something a bit harder" she meowed before adding to the move she had just shown him.

Nodding determinedly, Whiskerpaw followed the tom out of camp. She admired his golden fur, which had surely been the inspiration to his oh-so-beautiful name. She couldn't help but send hopeless glances over at him, wondering if she'd ever get any closer than 'ally' or 'friend' in terms of relationship. She frowned lightly and twitched her black tail, walking with steady steps out of camp. It didn't take long before she spotted a hare, and crouched. at the same time she glanced over at her hunting companion to tell him about the prey nearby.

Silently she crept forwards, completely invisible among the dark shadows of the ferns. Suddenly she streaked forwards, as the hare had been startled by a reckless pawstep. Pouncing she brought the hare down before it got the chance to run away. Whiskerpaw picked up the kill and glanced at Lionclaw, her mouth full of hare-fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Breezepaw smiled. "I know right. It's just plain awesome-radical. from now on, you can start calling me Awesomepelt!" He meowed fluffing out his pelt. "If that wasn't awesome enough for you then...." He did a flip and landed on top of Nightrose. He nipped her ear and jumped off. he stated to circle her then he started to run around her. Dust started to rise as he ran faster. He jumped into the center and sat next to Nightrose. He watched the dust rise around them. "Cool right? A battle move mixed with beauty!"He meowed pointing at the Dust.

Aurorakit fell over on the ground as she started laughing. "80 moons! How can a cat your age be so old!!!??? should you like....be um.." she went silent. she looked over at Dirtkit then back at Skyfeather. "In a grave by now!" she meowed laughing. "Your so old, Windclan probably think you were from Cheetahclan! get it? cause it's so long ago? She meowed bouncing around in laughter. "Why are you so old? is it a curse?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Shyfeather purred. "Yes, the clan thinks I'm from Cheetah-clan." He muttered sarcastically, shaking his head a little.

Dirtkit mentally smacked himself with his tail. At least Shyfeather is taking it well...enough... he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:23 pm

Aurorakit looked at Shyfeather. "I don't wanna be that old!" she squealed. "Your so old! how did you get that old? Does your kits have kits have kits?" she meowed shaken. she looked over at Dirtkit, then back at Shyfeather. "Is Dirtkit your kits, kits ,kit?" she meowed, her tongue feeling weird after saying the confusing sentence. "I bet he's your kits,kits,kits, kit!"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:55 pm

"I've never had kits with Skyfeather." Shyfeather admitted softly.

Dirtkit shrugged. Mldmari never discussed this. Then again, Aurorakit was always the one with the rushed imagination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Aurorakit looked at Dirkit. "Wait...you aren't Dirtkit's fathers, fathers, father?" she meowed in confusion. "Wait isn't your name Shyfeather?" she meowed laughing. "and your mate is Skyfeather! your parents must of planed this or something!" she meowed laughing as she rolled around. "why are you so weird." she meowed looking at him. 'Weird and old!" she squealed.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:04 am

Seeing that Lionclaw wasn't really responding to her kill, Whiskerpaw twitched her ear with annoyance and dug a hole to bury her prey. She worked effectivly, her paws scooping away large chunks of earth for each stroke. Finally, when she was satisfied the hole would keep predators away from reaching it, she plopped the hare into the hole and shoved the earth back on top. She glared at Lionclaw for a second, then waved her tail and continued to lead the way through the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:15 pm

(oops, sorry Fri!)

"Nice catch!" Lionclaw praised looking warmly down at the apprentice "too bad swiftbreeze wasn't with us. He would've killed to see you catch that, he's like your biggest fan" Lionclaw said without realizing that (1) swiftbreeze didn't want anyone knowing he liked an apprentice and (2) whiskerpaw liked him, not his brother.

Nightrose nodded at his move "alright, good job... why don't we finish up with a hunting session?" she suggested firmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:52 am

Breezepaw watched the dust start to fade away.Once the dust was all gone he looked over at Nightrose.He flicked his tail."I really wanted to show you more of my super doper awesome moves, but if you insist that we go hunting instead of watching my awesome moves, then fine, we'll go hunting."He smiled. "After i do this awesome move!"He quickly said then jumped into the air.He did a flip then landed in front of Nightrose.
Back to top Go down
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
.:Shadew:.
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:25 pm

Stunning blue eyes peeked out from the leaders den. First the elegant leader's nose poked out, and then her entire body emerged. She was tall, with different shades of brown and gray spotted all along her back. The rest of her fur was snow white. The WindClan leader stretched, her claws extending for one moment before they shot back into their little hiding places in her dainty paws. Standing once again to her full height, Echostar padded into the center of the camp and quickly grabbed a rabbit from the fresh-kill pile, then settled down to eat. Even though Echostar wasn't that hungry, she knew that she was going to have to keep her strength up if she were to serve her clan efficiently. She finished her food in a few quick bites and then padded around camp to see what her clanmates were up to.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:04 pm

"We're at the camp, now stay close to me, and keep quiet until I speak to Echostar." Shyfeather muttered, then entered the camp entrance.

Dirtkit nodded silently, and followed Shyfeather.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Spottedleap wrote:
(oops, sorry Fri!)

"Nice catch!" Lionclaw praised looking warmly down at the apprentice "too bad swiftbreeze wasn't with us. He would've killed to see you catch that, he's like your biggest fan" Lionclaw said without realizing that (1) swiftbreeze didn't want anyone knowing he liked an apprentice and (2) whiskerpaw liked him, not his brother.

Nightrose nodded at his move "alright, good job... why don't we finish up with a hunting session?" she suggested firmly.

((Sorry for not replying yesterday... My reply was randomly deleted and I rage quit at that point. Didn't feel like rewriting it at that point.))

Glancing at Lionclaw, Whiskerpaw felt a deep annoyance bubble up and she frowned lightly. Stupid tom! Can't he see that I like him? Can't he make a better comment than that? Lashing her tail she started to pad ahead, although froze when she heard what Lionclaw told her. Swiftbreeze? No, this was just a cruel joke. Toms were childish as that. They didn't talk truthfully, ever. "Come on then. We should try to catch another couple of pieces before going back," she said, ordering him about as if she was already a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Shyfeather padded up to Echostar. "I found these kit's near the gorge. They need a good home, and apparently, one of them knows Bushheart of thunderclan, though he called him Bushpaw. And do find a good patience mother for the two. Apparently, one is a complete chatterbox and the other loves the sound of silence,) Shyfeather meowed gruffly, one could tell his joints where aching. 

Dirtkit sighed and looked around the camp. At least it's not a complete dump. Plus, I can study the local birds flying overhead. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next