Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Echostar's beautiful blue eyes turned toward the two kits. She smiled as she listened to Shyfeather's words and then spoke to the kits. "And what might your names be, young ones?" She immediately knew that these kits would make WindClan life a little more exciting, although one of them looked a little disinterested. ((Agh, short post!))
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:00 pm

"My name is Dirtkit." He meowed, then added, "This camp would make a great spot to study the birds during their midflight." Dirtkit meowed shyly.

(I have to go.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:28 pm

Moonpaw was at the edge of the camp. She silently stalked a young mouse. Suddenly, she heard a loud noise. She instantly Turned around, and to her surprise, a bulky rouge approached her. She stared in horror. Quickly she sprinted through the clan. Not knowing what to do, she leaped into a bush to try to think of a plan. All out of ideas. Oh crud. Suddenly, the face of a rouge appeared out of the bush. She yelped with fright and to her surprise, she actually woke up one of the elders.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Echostar smiled. "Yes, it is a lot easier to see the birds out here on the moor rather than in the forest." She nodded to Shyfeather and then leaped onto the Tallstone. "All WindClan cats gather for a Clan meeting!" Her loud mew echoed throughout the camp.

(Let's just pretend that she said Moonpaw, Breezepaw, Whiskerpaw, Lionclaw, and Nightrose are going, if the rpers are on.)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Shyfeather sat close to the tallstone. "I'm getting too old for this." He muttered softly.

Dirtkit glanced at Shyfeather, and sat about two tail lengths behind him. "Hm, so there seems to be a very effective way to call the clan together. But as to the purpose, is to be seen." He spoke softly, echoing his thought process.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:21 pm

"The gathering is about to begin." Echostar meowed as she noticed cats gathering. "I want Moonpaw, Breezepaw, Whiskerpaw, Lionclaw, Nightrose, and Shyfeather (If you want, Mobius) to come with me."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:32 pm

(Very well.)

Shyfeather nodded at his leader. "At least I'll get in one more gathering," He spoke, sounding more nuturel, his happiness to go tempered with his exhaustion and age. He turned to Dirtkit. "Stay here, you might ought to head to the nursery. I'll be back soon." he spoke softly to the kit.

Dirtkit shrugged. Albeit he was missing a good opportunity to study more, there was still plenty to learn here. He padded to into the nursery. He was well pleased about how well the queens where taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Echostar flicked her tail and then leaped off of the Tallrock. She headed out of camp, signaling for the WindClan cats to follow her to Fourtrees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:47 pm

Moonpaw bounded out of the bush to go to the clan meeting. The rouge that she saw wasn't really there, she was probably just seeing things.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Echostar padded out of a camp and waited for her clan to follow.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:00 pm

(People who RP Moonpaw, Breezepaw, Whiskerpaw, Lionclaw, and Nightrose go get your butts over onto the Fourtree's XD)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:17 pm

Shyfeather sighed as he plopped down in his nest. He shook his head as he thought he heard Skyfeather meowed, "Not yet Shyfeather, you've still time to go." He yawned, and fell asleep instantly.

Dirtkit was watching through the brambles, wondering how the other cat's would know what happened at the gathering. This clan stuff was real interesting, and he wanted to learn as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:12 am

Echostar gracefully padded into camp, her tail swishing in slight anger. How could ShadowClan take that territory from ThunderClan? What if they take territory from WindClan? The beautiful calico tabby shivered at the thought. She silently made her way to her den. There was some deep planning and thinking to do. She couldn't let ShadowClan take WindClan's much needed territory.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:54 am

Dirtkit woke up from the nursery. He sighed, and padded out of the nursery, being cautious not to wake anyone. He sat down not to far from the nursery, and stared up at the sky. He focused on the moon, and for a minuet thought it looked more like a sphere than he originally thought. "Odd," he meowed softly fascinated. Soon, he got bored, and noticed a smaller looking den. He shuffled his pad a bit, unsure if he should check it out, but his thirst for knowledge eventually won over caution. He padded to the entrance of the den, not knowing it was Echostar's den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:54 pm

(Recap?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm

(WindClan went to the gathering and now they've just returned and going to their dens for the night.)

Echostar jumped at the noise behind her at Dirtkit approached her den. "Oh, hey there Dirtkit!" She meowed, turning around and attempting to flatten the fur along her spine. The pretty calico she-cat padded out of the entrance to her den and looked down at Dirtkit, smiling at the young cat. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:22 am

"I'm sorry if I spoked you." Dirtkit apologized. He looked down, and sighed. "I know you must be busy, being the clan leader, but I was wondering if... if maybe you could mentor me in the ways of the clan. It's still new to me and very fascinating," He meowed earnestly.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Echostar was a little surprised at Dirtkit's request but was immediately back to her normal, calm self. "Of course! It would be my pleasure to teach a young cat in the ways of the Clans!" She meowed excitedly. The calico tabby gracefully seated herself and wrapped her large fluffy tail over her paws.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:25 pm

"Thanks Echostar, i really appreciate it," Dirtkit meowed humbly, but a clear smile show how happy he was. "So, this is your den, correct?" He asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:48 pm

"Correct. This is where I sleep, plan, have meetings with other clan members, and pretty much spend most of my time." Echostar meowed, laughing a little at the fact that she really did spend most of her time in her den. "And you're very welcome!"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:57 pm

Dirtkit nodded, then gazed at the medicine cat's den. "Echostar, I can smell herbs from that den. What are they used for?" He ashed, tilting his head.

Skyfeather woke up from his sleep, and opened his eyes. "Visions no worse, but no better. Sense of smell is gone. Taste is highly diminished, touch and hearing are still normal," He meowed as this had became his daily morning ritual.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Echostar thought for a moment, then she spoke, "That is the medicine den. All of those herbs are used to heal cats from all sorts of wounds or illnesses." She meowed, her paws shuffling. The sun was rising in a beautiful red, orange, and lavender rainbow. Had they really been to the gathering that late? She shook her head and then looked back at Dirtkit with cheerful green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:51 pm

"hm... Learning about herbs sounds fun... but dealing with injured and sick cats on a continual basis as my main function in the clan... Nah it just ain't me." Dirtkit meowed, then added, "But I'd be more then glad to help any cat that is injured or ill if need be."
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:06 pm

"Well, I'll tell the medicine cat that you're here to help whenever needed." Echostar replied.

(Lazy post is lazy >.>)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:22 pm

"Thanks." Dirtkit purred, then asked, "So what do the other cat's do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next