Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:29 pm

(Im confused on how a apprentice just walked away when he was about to be possibly landed on, and would have fagitude to be hard/slow at dodging)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:58 pm

(What? Oh.....I thought you meant your character was thinking about jumping on Comet....I'm really confused.....)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:15 pm

(Thoughts are in Italics and if you have read my post carefully you would have knew that shadow jumped towards Comet thus attacking him)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:50 am

Bored with the anti-clan, Sepia lazily laid down on the ground and began grooming the fur on her paws, which were poking out at odd angles after a long run she'd been at. She quickly smoothened them out, and at the same she took a round to check if her fur was oddly misplaced anywhere else as well. Then she sighed and flopped onto her side. What was she supposed to do in this clan? Honestly, she had absolutely nothing to do, considering every cat cared for themselves and the only thing that could really kill you would be if Shadow decided to murder you while you slept.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:40 pm

(Alright jay time to go and brin the two back because it seems angel does not want to RP as much)
Shadow growled before turning around "It seems like we have done enough at the moment and if he appears in camp he should know what to expect." he replied anger bristling his fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Alice sat in a tree, all paws hanging down. She rested her head on the bark as she lied in the shade. Its so HOT... Alice climbed out the tree and towards a river. Alice lapped up some crisp, cool water and sat up in a tree. After a while, Alice spotted a mouse right below the tree, right below her. This is just like the practice Silver & I did.. Alice eyed the mouse as it scurried for shade.She aimed for its back, a good place to get a good grip. Alice lept from the tree onto the mouse's back, and sunk her teeth into its neck. The heat made it easy, since Alice just had water and the mouse was slow and tired. Still, the mouse squiggled, but Alice bit down hard enough so it would stop. Tired, Alice picked up her catch lazily and placed it in the prey pile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:53 pm

Angel wandered toward the river, lapped up some water, and layed down to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:26 am

Shade nodded in annoyance. "Honestly, I don't like him. He needs more respect than anything. I can't put up with these outbursts for a very long time, you know." He growled, heading back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:48 am

(Alright guys, heres my plans when we get a board. Im planning on making a RP topic(This), Plot finder(Where you can make/join plots), Sign-Up Topic(Where you make/add more cats) and a Alligances Topic. If you think there should be another different topic then just say so and ill take it into consideration)

Shadow nodded as his response, he then glanced around as they made their way back to camp
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:59 pm

Once Shade had reached camp, he pounced up and into a tree, then took a seat upon a thick, sturdy branch. From there, he began to observe camp, and soon-to-be  his thriving clan.

(Hint: Soon-to-Be. Wink)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Alice padded into the middle of camp and started to groom herself, hoping it would cool her down.

(any1 else kinda bored?)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:52 pm

Silver walked over to the river and lapped up some water. Today is pretty hot,a perfect day for doing some training. Silver walked up to Alice." Alright let's start training, today we will be working on some more fighting techniques. It won't be today but once you know enough you will fight me hands on and make up your own moves.Now lets get started."
  Silver padded into the woods." Alright,this one might be a bit hard for you but I'm not hopeless. Now if you want a good move you can grip onto a cat's back with your front claws and curve your body so you can scratch the underbelly of a cat at the same time.Now try it on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:54 pm

"Got it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:58 pm

(hit enter by mistake)

Alice lept onto Silvers back and curved her front claws and swept her paw and missed. Still hopeful she tried again, and had scratched it this time. But with that, she had leant to the side and almost fell off, but kept her grip.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:02 pm

(next time just edit your post please)

"You need to grip HARD, when you jump SINK your claws in for a good grip and then quickly curl to scratch the underbelly. Now try again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:10 pm

"Yes Silver." Alice mewed as she backed up. She lept onto Silver's back once more, thinking about things thagt gave her rage. Alice gripped as hard as she could and as soon as the underbelly was in reach, she started to scratch hard.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:28 pm

"Alright that's enough" and Silver bucked Alice off." Alright you can take a brake." and Silver headed to the river for a drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Tired, Alice plopped to the ground. The heat already made her tired enough, and her paws were aching from training. Alice licked her paws, hoping to cool them off. Lazily, Alice padded over back to camp and sat in the shade.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:55 pm

(Guys just because I'm away doesn't mean you quit rping here xD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:16 pm

((I have nobody to RP with though... Anyone got a free cat that can RP with mine? :I))
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:38 pm

(I'm fairly sure that wave heart had a cat for you to rp with XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:54 pm

((Oh, which one? I must have missed it somehow, since I was away for quite some time... P: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:01 pm

(ok we need a plot, every1 is kinda bored)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:07 pm

(I have been urging everyone to pm me a plot but so far I got none XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:11 pm

(how about until u get a plot PM'd, just 4 now, there could be some kind of, TED gathering, like, one that gives an update on whats going on?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next