Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:04 pm

(No no no, The bear just retreated thats all >:3 I still need it alive to kill shadow )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:13 pm

((Still means I won't be part of the fun. Agh. ;-; Oh well, I'll make sure to cause mayhem afterwards. >:3 I'll be keeping to the shadows for now...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:36 pm

(Bear Almost Killed Angelic.) Angelic nodded in agreement. She wobbled back to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Alice padded beside Angel, making sure I wasn't going too fast or too slow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Angelic successfully made it back to camp. (Someone freak at Injurelic.) She tried to smile through her clotted lip. "Why did i make such a foolish mistake, Alice? Can you tell me why?" She asked, not trying to sound mean, but to sound martyrish.(lol idk how to spell)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Recap? ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:26 pm

((Bear, Angelic almost died...)) Angelic sat injured. (Shooorrrttt)
Back to top Go down
Raintalon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Raintalon
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:34 pm

(Was my cat accepted?)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:39 pm

(I said if the eyes are regular green cat eyes then it is)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:34 am

"Well, it may be the instinct of wanting to take any risk to protect your clan!" Alice answered. "I mean, I would take risks to protect this clan."
Back to top Go down
Raintalon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Raintalon
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:13 am

( ya it is, anywhere I can jump in?)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:17 am

(Yes, its completely fine with me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Angelic smiled. "So would I." She purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:34 pm

"Then that's probably why!" Alice joked. It was nice to have a conversation with a cat, at least a nice one that isn't apart of training.
Back to top Go down
Raintalon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Raintalon
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Demon stood in the camp her eyes glaring around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Angelic laughed with her new friend. "So... you've got a mentor, right? Im just asking." She wondered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:50 pm

"Yea, my mentor is Silver, but I'm almost done with my training!" Alice mewed proudly. "Soon I'll be a warrior! One that fights for her clan and protects it no matter what risk she takes!". Alice shifted her paws a bit. "At least, thats what I wanna be, but in this clan, there really isn't room for dreaming about silly things, are there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Angelic gave Alice a soft look. "Alice, there are always dreams. I wanted to be a loyal warrior as well. Look how far that's going for me. You are going to be a great warrior someday, I just know it. Don't be so hard on yourself." She mewed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:12 pm

"Thank you, Angelic, that means alot to me." Alice purred. I looked behind my shoulder. I started to wonder if the bear would attack again. I sighed, and shook the image out of my head. "Anyways, I've got a question, if you had to pick to be either a queen or the leader, which would you pick?" Alice mewed, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:13 pm

"I would probably be a great leader, but a queen would be easier." Angelic purred. "And you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:34 pm

"Queen. If I can't succeed being the full warrior I hope, being a queen and having kits is my other plan." Alice mewed, wondering if she did become a queen, what would her kits be like.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Airi sighed and stopped. There was a small hole that seemed just big enough to fit in. The hole smelled strongly of rabbit. maybe my meal will come right to me she thought before slinking into the hole for a quick rest
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:54 pm

(Shall I make shadow die trying to get Airi out of TED territory? I think I shall XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:48 pm

(O_O does he have more than 1 life??)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 4:34 pm

(Nope! Leaders of TED only get one life XD Cause they dont believe in starclan)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next