Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

(Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:25 pm

"Ah, I see. Guess I've never tried that before. Then again, I've never broken my paw before!" Angel laughed. She smiled to her friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:35 pm

Alice laughed a little. "Ok, if you want this to heal properly, I suggest for the next three days, you will need to rest in the warriors den." Alice mewed. "Can you hop on one leg to the warriors den for me?" Alice asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:38 pm

"Yes, I can try." Angel purred, struggling on her back. She managed to get off her broken paw in time for it to hurt. She winced a little but was okay. She wobbled over to the Warrior's Den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:55 pm

"Ok, i'll bring you fresh kill for the time being, we need to build back up your strength." Alice purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:18 pm

"Thank you." Angel purred (:/ Short post it short.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:27 pm

"Anytime." Alice purred. (im with u on that, short is short )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:02 pm

(YAY ONLY ONE PAGE AWAY FROM 75! :D oh and in streamclan, Rosetail is having her kits, and u could steal some if u would like)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:06 pm

(o.o Sneaky...) Angel made herself (ow mah back) as comfortable as she could. She hoped Alice and her will be great friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:14 pm

Alice padded outside the warriors den, then back in with a plump mouse in her jaws. She placed it in front of Angel. "Here, we need to get your strength up so you can heal, plus, that bear took a lot of blood from you." Alice purred.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Raintalon wrote:
Green?)
(Regular Green eyes and its accepted)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Angel ate the mouse and nodded a thanks. "Will you stay with me so im not alone?" She purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:38 pm

"Of course I will." Alice mewed in a reply. Alice looked back at the entrance. "That bear...could feed the clan for maybe a week, two weeks, hopefully a moon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:39 pm

(-.- new board!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:41 pm

(:D yay! i just noticed we have 8 pages already, wow...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:45 pm

(o.O The Bear isn't dead...) Angel held up her paw. "Now. About that bath..." She laughed. "How deep is the river? I can swim."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:55 pm

(ohhhh XD XD XD well lets just say its BEING killed right now)

"Oh, I dont know,  I'll go check." Alice mewed as she padded out of the warriors den and raced to the river. She put her paws in, ans stepped in a bit. It isn't deep... Alice raced back to camp and into the warriors den. "It's only a mouse-length deep." Alice reported.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:57 pm

"Good. Bring me there please." Angel asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:07 pm

Alice helped Angel up, standing close to her and making sure she doesnt fall. Alice slowly walked with Angel towards the river, not going to fast that she would lose Angel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:14 pm

(O.o Changed name to Angelic-JSYK) Angelic limped into the water, her fur becoming white again. Her wounds were washed and her fur too. She walked gracefully toward Alice then remembered her paw. "My paw doesn't hurt, but it's still broken." She happily purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:21 pm

"Great, that means the herbs are working!" Alice purred. She licked her paws. "And at least your all clean, but dont put alot of pressure on your paw." Alice warned, playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:25 pm

"Okay." Angelic purred ((Short Post Again))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Alice looked up at the sky. The sun, though barely, was starting to go down. "Angel, we'd better get back" Alice purred.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:09 pm

((I have no idea what's going on... Give me a recap, please? The last 4 pages...))
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:28 pm

(Basically, I brought a bear into the RP to give everyone something to rp with XD. And Airi is trying to find shadow :3)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:50 pm

((Oh, so I missed the entire thing? I read a couple posts back, and it seems the fight is over... *sigh*))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next