Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:24 pm

The Darkness Will follow you everywhere.....
You walk cautiously as your paws takes each step until you hear something, at first you thought it was just the wind. Until a black blur pounces on you, he pushes you down onto your chest growling and snarling a few random words before asking "Who are you and What are you doing here!" he spat at you with hatred in his voice. You tell him that you are a loner wandering around the woods, the black tom glared at you for a bit before saying "If you want to live, i suggest you join The Eternal Darkess, We attack clans as we travel and make temporary camps that usually last a week, but you have to be strong to join us" You tell him that you will join and he has a stern look on his face "Good Choice........"

TED Rules
~Listen to the Leader
~TED has no faith in starclan, but the leaders do have contact with dead TED Members and all the dead TED Members go to the dark Forest but they call it The Shadow Cloud
~If TED Attacks your clan/tribe there will be injured cats
~TED Leader can kill TED members
~Respect WL Rules
~No Powers unless it is going with a plot i planned out
~You can create as many cats just as long as you can rp all of them
~Be Active
~Trainers, do NOT be afraid to abuse your apprentice. >:3 Shadow and the other future Leaders would not care if you abuse them.

Allegiances
Current Living cats wrote:

Toms: 7  She-cats: 10

Leader:
Shadow

Next Leader:
Shade

Warriors:
Aurora
Silver
Sepia
Cora
Hatie
Angel
Deathbird
Halta

Padfoot
Chance
Max

Apprentices:
Comet (Trainer:Aurora)
Alice (Trainer: Silver)
Queens:
Patches
Kits:
Shard

Wolf

TED News
OOC: We are reviving this ol anti-clan! PM Me ideas!

PM Me if you want TED To come into your fanclan/tribes territory to attack also,
Joining Form
Code:

Name:
Looks/Description:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
Other:

Last edited by Shadow on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 71 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:35 pm

(Old RP Topic 1) Cf6a3b9f2d2cc28046a008270628b62c-d5knuik
Name: Shadow
Looks/Description: A Pure Black tom with violet eyes
Personality: Cold Hearted, shows hatred ,and anger to mainly everyone around him,  No longer laughs, smiles , shows kindness those emotions don't exist to him anymore he suffers pain but  from memories of his friend dieing, but doesn't show anyone his pain that he suffers.
History: Shadow cant really remember due to amnesia but  he does remember this from his past; I was running with a cat named Airi my best friend, trying to get away from the clan cats that was chasing us out at the time, they called themselves Shadeclan, I noticed Airi was slowing down "Go on without me darkness" her sweet voice that I loved so much. "Airi i cant leave you here i promised your father i would protect you!!" the shadeclan cats were starting to catch up "Go Shadow!!" She yowled back he was about to protest when a grey tom pounced on her, I gasped and noticed other clan cats starting to catch up, Airi whispered something that she knew he could hear "Goodbye Shadow......" I didn't look back, at Airi I already knew what has already happened to her......
Crush: Not interested
Mate: Hahahaha!!! It would be very funny to see this happen
Kits:No Never
Other:

Last edited by Sonic.exe on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:51 pm

Name: Scarlet Nightmare (Scarlet)
Looks/Description: a dark red and white she-cat with subtle blue eyes.
Personality: Your typical evil cat. Wants to take over the world. Deadly... Sharp claws... Pain... Blood... Get it?
History: Wip...
Crush: No one. Most certainly not, never ever, not in a majillion moons will it be Crow.
Mate: She doesn't give a crap for love or mates or kits.
Kits: She doesn't give a crap for love or mates or kits.
Other: Someone should have a crush on her... xD

Name: Teddy Bear (Bear. Call him 'Teddy' and you might die.)
Looks/Description: A dark tabby tom with amber eyes.
Personality: Dark. Mysterious. Evil. Hate. Opposite of a Teddy Bear. Have you ever watched 'My Cat from Hell'? Multiply the worst kitty you've seen by 6. Get the picture? Oh, and unexplainably dumb.
History: Wip...
Crush: Open to the idea, but none
Mate: ^
Kits: ^ ^
Other: Bleh.

(Old RP Topic 1) Ben0304h
Name: Airi
Looks/Description: Silver Bengal she-cat with beautiful blue eyes.
Personality: Airi is a vibrant, alive cat. She is very nice and kind to those she trusts or that Darkness trusts, but she can be very dangerous to those of enemies. She's learned how to defend herself since she and Darkness split apart, but she's been searching for him since.
History: She was raised with her mother and father and siblings. She met Darkness then and always hung out with him. You could say there was a spark or connection. But Darkness had to go, and Airi couldn't bare to leave him. That's when Darkness promised Airi's dad he'd protect her at all costs.

As they began traveling, they got into some trouble with a clan whom they call themselves Shadeclan. They were evil or full of hate at least and they captured Airi. They held her prisoner and just barely kept her alive on food. They tortured and scarred her, but she held through. She planned day by day and examined their weaknesses and strengths in fighting and at night would practice.

One day, Airi was visited by the leader of that clan. She was weak from lack of food, but by studying them fight, she learned how to counter their attacks and use her weight against them. The leader told her she was going to be killed and accused her of using up to much food that the clan needed. The leader's plan backfired as Airi killed him, slicing open his throat. She had one last filling meal that day before leaving, and since, she's been hunting Darkness. What she plans to do when she finds him is unknown. Whether it'd torture him for leaving her and lying to her father, or falling back in love with him.
Crush: I'm not sure. Darkness still, even though he left...
Mate: No one.
Kits: None.
Other:

Last edited by Maggiebeazt on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Accepted! Thanks for joining!
Darkness: Yes!!TED Shall Grow!!!
Me: I just noticed how silly the word ted sounds...
*Darkness Glares at me*
Me: D:!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Reminds me of Talking Ted....
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:01 am

Talking Ted? Never heard of it magz
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:03 am

No, TED talks.
Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:48 am

Name: Crow
Looks/Description: *Removed*
Personality: Hatful and bold. Has an attitude and little patients.
History: Doesn't remember.... Only remembers joing TED when he was a kit.
Crush: None
Mate: Wants
Kits: Yuck!
Other: Nopes.

Name: Shayla
Looks/Description: *Removed*
Personality: Mysterious and witsful. She will make you think one thing then turn around and do the complete oppisite. With her, you can never know what she is going to do. Doesn not show emotion, besides happyness that she has somebody confused or defeated. She loves to manipulate others.
History: Unless you get close with her, you will never know...
Crush: None
Mate: Who needs them?
Kits: Shayla's eye twitches. "What makes you think that I have ever had kits?!?!"
Other: Nope

Last edited by Jayfire on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:04 am

Darkness: I Approve of this.....
Me: You approve basically any character you see.....
Darkness:*Growls* I do NOT! I only approve the ones that look correct to me.....
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Spindle   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:05 am

(Old RP Topic 1) Snowsh10
Name: Spindle
Looks/Description: Snowshoe Cat with dark Blue eyes. Is skinny and has a long tail and whiskers. He also has a partially crooked tail. Look at the picture for visual.
Personality: A cat who has little emotions, Happy when he gets to hurt someone, usually calm and quiet most of the time, follows his leaders orders, and does not like jokes; Takes them seriously.
History: His family was killed by a rogue when he was only 13 moons, He was hidden and could only see the eyes and face of the cat. He lost his happiness and wondered around looking for a place to stay, when he found a small cave where two cats live. The two cats were mates and he later found out the next day after staying, that the rogue was the same one that killed his family. At night, he killed them both, smiling, feeling happiness once again from killing not caring about the kits inside the she-cats belly. He then wondered off to Darkness and became his warrior.
Crush: Won't like anyone that way
Mate: None
Kits: None whatsoever
Other: ...
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:07 am

Darkness: I Accept this cat!
Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:16 am

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:19 am

We just need a few more cats then we will start!
Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:28 am

Okz!
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:29 am

If I create more can we start?
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:30 am

Yes we can i guess
Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:32 am

Oh! I have an idea Mephy!
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:32 am

What is it jay?
Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:35 am

Ok, so since we attack Clans and nobody in TED wants to have kits so far, IF it is ok with the Clans we attack, we could steal kits and train them as one of us! Or steal apprentices and find a way to turn them against the Clans!
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:39 am

Making another cat so that we can almost start rping!

Name:FrostTail
Looks/Description: a albino white cat with icy blue eyes
Personality: Calm, a bit soft when it comes to kits, gets scars from Darkness for being too soft, can be aggressive when needed
History: Wip
Crush:Spindle
Mate:None
Kits:Wants
Other:

EDIT: That sounds good to me but it would have to get moons approval, and i am just doing fanclans at the moment

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:41 am

Well yeah, I mean fanclans
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:44 am

ah yeah, we would need the fanclan(s) owner approval
Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 am

And the character's that we steal's approval too
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:47 am

Yes, if they dont want to
Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:07 am

Yeah, gonna make another character :)

Last edited by Jayfire on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(Old RP Topic 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next