Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:40 pm

((Hey, Rosekit! I have just recently reviewed your latest post and it seems that you are slightly power playing. Ex: "Her muscles tingled as she lept from the tree onto Silver. Alice let her front paws claw onto Silvers underbelly, as her back feets claws digged into her back." It would be preferred that you correct this. Instead, use words like aimed, tried to, etc. Thank you!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:53 pm

(whoops ok i fixed it)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:15 pm

waveheart wrote:
Angel purred. "Anything I can do Shadow?" She meowed.
He turned to look at her "You can go hunt for the rest of our members." He responded before he continued his way back to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:52 pm

"Understood." Alice replied, letting go of Silver. "I will be back." Alice meowed as she walked out of camp and a few feet away. She sniffed the air, trying to sence any prey. I hope I dont screw up....Alice walked further into the forest. Her paws froze as she heard something move in the bushes. She creppt up, as light on her paws as she could. Alice peeked through the bush lightly and saw a squirrel. This shouldnt be too hard... Alice crept back a bit, and aimed for the squirrel. She lept from where she was and only got a grasp of its tail. Alice ran after the squirrel  as it ran from her.  After two minutes, the squirrel attempted to run up a tree, but it slid to the side. With that slide, Alice grabbed the squirrels neck with her teeth and bit down hard. The squirrel squirmed and wriggled, but Alice held it down with both paws. Finally it stopped, confirming it was dead. Alice picked it up and carried it back to camp.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Silver watched Alice's catch behind the trees so she didn't notice. " Some catch, if it hadn't had slid you would be walking back here with nothing. You need to be silent and downwind so the prey dosen't smell you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:07 pm

"Yes Silver." Alice mewed as she placed the squirrel in the prey pile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:54 pm

Angel ran out of camp to catch food.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:40 am

Aurora straightened herself and then padded back to camp with a glint of anger in her eyes. The young she-cat sat down, groomed herself a bit, and then watched as the other apprentice-mentor pair trained. She wished she was like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:45 am

Angel padded over toward Aurora and sat down. She groomed her paw until she felt something weird in her mouth. Then she tasted blood. Great! She thought as she winced in pain. She had bit her smallest toe pad off. "Aurora! I need help! Can you get me some poppyseeds?" She screeched.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:20 am

"Uh," Aurora scowled at the she-cat but then stood and flicked her tail. "Fine." And then went hunting for poppies. She found a nice bright cluster of them quite near to camp and brought back a seed pod. Taking the stem in her jaw, she gently shook out the seeds in front of Angel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:45 am

"Thank you, I owe you one." She purred as she started to chew the poppyseeds.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:47 am

(Guys we are So Close to getting TED a Board! Just need to get 75 Pages and ill be able to buy us one to make it more organized.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:55 am

(Sweet!)
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:14 pm

(OMG guys we are so close! *Dies*)

Aurora nodded and then headed back out of camp to go hunting.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Shadow walked into camp, he placed a squirrel down on the pile of prey. He then resumed his place outside his den. watching everything around the group, making sure no cat is causing trouble.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:52 pm

((Does anyone have a cat I can RP with? My kitties are just randomly sitting around. ^^; ))

-------

https://warriorslife.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2683
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40