Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
.:Shadew:.
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:48 am

~Angelheart~ wrote:
Cometpaw kicked Aurora away.He hissed. "I'm not afraid to attack you and make you crowfood!"He hissed and stoked away.

"Make me into crowfood?" Aurora hissed. Although she was angry, she wasn't about to go and attack her apprentice again. Instead, she watched as Comet walked away.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:25 pm

(oooooh ok ok)

Alice woke up and looked around. She didnt see silver anywhere. "Oh well." Alice mewed to herself. Alice walked to  the middle of camp and started to play with the dirt with her paws.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:00 pm

" If you are to be strong like the rest of us, you don't play with dirt! Your still to young for me to fight you or hurt you but if you still do this as an apprentice there will be punishment! Now try a claw swipe like this." Silver demonstrated with a claw swipe in the air.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Shadow exited his den and watched what Silver was doing, he then watched as Shade entered the camp. 'Hmf.......Silver is teaching Alice......She seems to be threatening discipline properly....Next time I do a Transition....Ill make Silver Alice's Trainer....' He mused.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Patches watched her kits play with a careful eye as she layed next to a tree. Her long tail lay straight out and unmoving til Wolf and Shard decided to attack it. They dug their small claws into it as Patches flicked her tail uninterested til she felt them take their claws away from her tail. Getting up, she turned around just in time to see the two grey kits attack Max. The black and white tom let out a small yowl of shock before shaking the littermates off.
"You really need to start controlling them." Max told the queen
"And you really need to learn that every time you come near me they will attack you." Patches shot back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Alice swiped her claw in the air once, then twice. " Like that?" Alice mewed. She hoped she did it right.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:44 pm

((Jumping in...))

Padfoot sat underneath the bushes of the den he slept by, keeping a well distance from every cat within the clan. Especially Shadow, considering he knew the tom had the ability to kill every cat that came too close. A whisker put wrong would lead to the death of a member, and that was the rule that Padfoot hated the most. He just hated the idea of killing in general.

Unlike her brother, Sepia was eager to kill. Eager to torture, murder and let her claws slice a throat or two. Glancing over at Shadow, she held a certain amount of challenge and daring nerve flickering in her eyes. She wasn't afraid of her leader, no matter what he did. He wasn't as strong as he pretended to be. Sepia flicked her tail with annoyance, thinking of how she hadn't gotten an apprentice yet. She wanted to train the future of the clan. Demand respect, and be granted access to free allies.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:40 am

(Guys if you want to do a plot, just PM me to make sure its alright to do :3)
Shadow trotted towards Shade "Shade, I do believe now there should be some cats hunting." He then went towards the exit of the camp for a bit of hunting of his own. 'Ill see if I can find some clans nearby as well...' He mused with himself as he went deeper in the woods.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:10 am

"Nice work Alice I think you've pretty much got that down. Now there's a cool trick I would like to teach you. See that little tree? I want you to practice climbing it, you will need to know how."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:41 pm

"Ok!" Alice exclaimed. She ran over to the tiny tree and gazed at it in wonder. Alice put one paw on the tree, then one of her back legs on it. Her muscles tingled as she tried to climb it, but fell.  
Ok, thats not gonna work.. Alice backed up a bit, ran, and clinged onto the tree. Reaching up, Alice pulled herself higher into the tiny tree.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:32 pm

" Great, you need to work on your muscle strength. Now if you want to be extra powerful use your anger and turn it into energy. " Silver grabbed Alice off the tree and put her back on the ground." Now, try with rage force."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Rage force.....Rage force.....Alice backed up a bit and thought of what Silver said the night before that temporarily got her angry. She kept that in mind as she ran towards the tree and climbed it to one of its branches. "Did i do good?" Alice questioned.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Shadow watched the two cats train from the bushes, 'Hmm I think its time for Alice to be a apprentice....' he thought as he emerged from the bush and looked at Silver and Alice. "Hello." he greeted with a neutral look to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:51 pm

Alice looked down from the tree. "Hi Shadow." Alice mewed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:02 pm

"Nice job Alice, keep using rage and you can become powerful. " Silver saw Shadow walk toward him.
" Oh hi Shadow, something you need?"
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:01 pm

Shadow looked over at Alice with a hardened gaze "Alice can now be an apprentice and you Silver will be her trainer." He announced to her with barely any emotion in his tone of voice .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:01 pm

"An apprentice?! Me?! Wow!" Alice exclaimed. Alice looked over to Silver. "And you're my Trainer, Silver" Alice mewed happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:25 pm

~Angelheart~ wrote:
(Um...Shadow, can you change Cometpaw's name to just Comet? At first i didn't know what you ment. I though you ment he would be a apprentice forever.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Name: Angel
Look: White all around with deep blue eyes.
Personality: Shy and Sneaky
History: Was a loner, but was accepted into the wild and can understand Starclan.
Crush: -
Mates:-
Kits:-
Other: Has a way with herbs.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:33 pm

(Accepted and Oops XD I thought I already did that angel. Sorry Ill go do that now)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:09 pm

"Great, now I can actually train you." Silver smirked "Alright, we don't want all this happy,joy stuff. That makes you soft. We want you merciless! Every time you do something happy joy,joy or unmerciless you will be punished. Now lets learn some moves. A useful one is scratching the underbelly. Now try it on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:15 pm

"Understood!" Alice mewed as she jumped from the tree onto Silvers back and reaching her claws to Silvers underbelly. As she got a good grip, she swiped her claws on Silvers underbelly. "Like that?"
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:17 pm

"You can't hestitate to get the best grip possible. You just get it. Hestitation could be your death. Now jump off that tree behind me and try again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:17 pm

Angel purred. "Anything I can do Shadow?" She meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:41 pm

"Ok!" Alice climbed back into the tree. She watched Silver like she was her prey. Her muscles tingled as she aimed for Silvers back. Alice attempted to let her front paws claw onto Silvers underbelly, as her back feets claws digged into her back.

Last edited by Rosekit on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next