Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TED Sign-Up topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

TED Sign-Up topic Empty
PostSubject: TED Sign-Up topic   TED Sign-Up topic EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:54 pm

The Darkness Will follow you everywhere.....
You walk cautiously as your paws takes each step until you hear something, at first you thought it was just the wind. Until a black blur pounces on you, he pushes you down onto your chest growling and snarling a few random words before asking "Who are you and What are you doing here!" he spat at you with hatred in his voice. You tell him that you are a loner wandering around the woods, the black tom glared at you for a bit before saying "If you want to live, i suggest you join The Eternal Darkess, We attack clans as we travel and make temporary camps that usually last a week, but you have to be strong to join us" You tell him that you will join and he has a stern look on his face "Good Choice........"

TED Rules
~Listen to the Leader
~TED has no faith in starclan, but the leaders do have contact with dead TED Members and all the dead TED Members go to the dark Forest but they call it The Shadow Cloud
~If TED Attacks your clan/tribe there will be injured cats
~TED Leader can kill TED members
~Respect WL Rules
~No Powers unless it is going with a plot i planned out
~You can create as many cats just as long as you can rp all of them
~Be Active
~Trainers, do NOT be afraid to abuse your apprentice. >:3 Shadow and the other future Leaders would not care if you abuse them.

TED News
OOC: We finally reached our goal of gaining a board! Everyone who helped make this happen give your self a hug

IC: Shadow discovered a bear on the territory they are currently living on, a cat has been attacked by it! PM me if you want TED to come and attack your fanclan!

Joining Form
Code:

Name:
Looks/Description:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
Other:
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

TED Sign-Up topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: TED Sign-Up topic   TED Sign-Up topic EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:03 pm

Shadow wrote:
TED Sign-Up topic Cf6a3b9f2d2cc28046a008270628b62c-d5knuik
Name: Shadow
Looks/Description: A Pure Black tom with violet eyes
Personality: Cold Hearted, shows hatred ,and anger to mainly everyone around him,  No longer laughs, smiles , shows kindness those emotions don't exist to him anymore he suffers pain but  from memories of his friend dieing, but doesn't show anyone his pain that he suffers.
History: Shadow cant really remember due to amnesia but  he does remember this from his past; I was running with a cat named Airi my best friend, trying to get away from the clan cats that was chasing us out at the time, they called themselves Shadeclan, I noticed Airi was slowing down "Go on without me darkness" her sweet voice that I loved so much. "Airi i cant leave you here i promised your father i would protect you!!" the shadeclan cats were starting to catch up "Go Shadow!!" She yowled back he was about to protest when a grey tom pounced on her, I gasped and noticed other clan cats starting to catch up, Airi whispered something that she knew he could hear "Goodbye Shadow......" I didn't look back, at Airi I already knew what has already happened to her......
Crush: Not interested
Mate: Hahahaha!!! It would be very funny to see this happen
Kits:No Never
Other:
Just repost your cat bio's
Back to top Go down

TED Sign-Up topic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-