Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

RiverClan Territory - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:00 am

"Hi Willowkit!" Rainkit meowed cheerfully, padding up to her fellow denmate.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:43 pm

Nettlesplash looked at the two kits. They seem very worried about Oceankit. The medicine cat smiled sadly at them. "Well little ones how about you help me by going and getting a piece of prey for both our leader and Oceankit." She smiled. "They are probably very hungry. A small mouse for Oceankit and if you can find a squirrel for Sorrelstar that'd be great."

The medicine cat them looked at Coralpaw, "oh dear." She said as she checked the apprentices over. "You do have a fever but it doesn't look like Greencough. Maybe just whitecough. Since its milder you hopefully should have a full recovery." Nettlesplash flicked her ears as she padded into her den to get fever few and catnip. "Come inside Coralpaw." She called. "You have to stay here until you get better." 

Oceankit looked up from her nest. She still felt like crap but her fever was down and she didn't have mucus streaming down her nose. She broke out into a fit of coughs as her stomach  growled. She gave Nettlesplash a weak smile. 

Nettlesplash pointed to a nest on the other side of her den away from Oceankit. "Lay down, there are herbs next to the nest. Eat them and then I'll get you some poppy seeds to help you sleep if you need them." She directed as she looked over at Oceankit. "Food is coming soon little one."
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 5:46 pm

Coralpaw walked in and laid down in the area Nettlesplash told her to and she ate the herbs. "I'll have some poppy seeds." Coralpaw mewed softly and looked at the den taking in the different scents of herbs.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:53 pm

Willowkit dipped her head slightly, "Hello Rainkit." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Otterheart sat quietly outside of the Warriors den and watched the camp. She had her long tail curled over her delicate paws and her whiskers twitched with amusement as she watched the kits. She looked towards the entrance to camp and a sudden breeze blew through her fur. It's so peacful in camp... she though then she glanced to the medicine cat den and frowned.
Back to top Go down
shadowinthemist
Kit
Kit
shadowinthemist
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:39 pm

SnowKit runs as quick as little paws can. She stumbles into RiverClan territory. Her mind running a million different thoughts, her heart racing what feels like one million times faster than before, her nose taking in all the new scents... it is all too much! I just, I can't take it! I am only 3 moons, why does this happen to me of all cats!? She thinks as she slows down. SnowKit slows to a stop and starts to feel dizzy. I... I just hope he... isn't... following me... she thinks as she hears howling in the distance. She then sees black.She passed out. Where? She doesn't know, all she knows is that, if she isn't found soon by someone willing to take her in, she is crow food.

{Don't understand? Go to her bio and read her history!}

{Sorry if I did any of that wrong... I am new, if you couldn't tell ^-^'}
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:46 pm

samsamii1 wrote:
Nettlesplash looked at the two kits. They seem very worried about Oceankit. The medicine cat smiled sadly at them. "Well little ones how about you help me by going and getting a piece of prey for both our leader and Oceankit." She smiled. "They are probably very hungry. A small mouse for Oceankit and if you can find a squirrel for Sorrelstar that'd be great."

Covekit's face lit up as Nettlesplash gave him and Oakkit a task. "I'll take care of Sorrelstar! Oakkit, you're in charge of Oceankit!" He declared, and without waiting to see if Oakkit was going to follow him, the young tom bounded out into the camp clearing, skidding to a stop beside the fresh-kill pile. Regaining his posture, the kit proceeded to gaze at the pile, trying to find a squirrel big enough to curb Sorrelstar's hunger, but small enough for him to carry.

Finally spotting a decent sized piece of prey, Covekit tugged at it's tail, trying to free it from the pile. He landed back in the dust with a triumphant grunt as he noticed the squirrel had come with him; he'd done it! Getting to his paws in a hurry, the kit dragged the prey towards Sorrelstar's den. On his small journey, he had to resort to walking backwards up the slope to the leaders den when his paws got too clumsy to stay off the prey and on the ground.

"Sorrelstar?" The young kit poked his head inside the den, betraying protocol in response to his curiosity. "I brought you food!" He proclaimed excitedly, eager to please his leader.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:59 pm

Oakkit smiled a little hearing that she could help. she lookedat Covekit an nodded her head. "A-Alright." she said still smiling a little still. bfore following Covekit she dipped her head to Nettlesplash. she padded out of the den her tail not as low as before. she stopped beside Covekit and her eyes widen looking at the fresh kill pile. "I wonder what I should get....." she said watching Covekit. "That was great Covekit!" she called out to him as he took the prey away. she eyed the prey pile looking for a mouse for Oceankit. Oakkit soon saw one and was able to pull it out of the pile somewhat quickly. she dragged it back to the medicine cat den where Oceankit was. she let go of the mouse once she was by Oceankit. "Oceankit....? I went to the fresh kill pile and picked out this mouse for you." she said in a soft voice then looked at Nettleslpash. "Can I stay with her for a while?" she asked wanting to stay with her friend. 
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:39 am

Oceankit lifted her head from her nest upon seeing Oakkit. "Oakkit!" she purred but it was a rough raspy purr. She flicked her ears looking at the prey, her mouth began to water. "Oh yay food!" She murmured happily, her voice was barely audible because of all the coughing the small kit had been doing. "Thanks, Oakkit." She smiled as she took a small bite into the piece of prey her eyes closed as she chewed and swallowed. "Mmm.." 

Nettlesplash smiled at Oakkit, "thank you for helping me." She then flattened her ears at the young kits question about staying with Oceankit and the medicine cat sighed sadly. "Sadly little one you can't stay in here, I don't think Oceankit would be very happy knowing she got her friend sick." The medicine cat nudged the kit out of the den and looked down at her. "You can come back tomorrow and bring her more prey and see her for a few moments again okay?" The medicine cat hoped the kit wouldn't be too sad about not seeing her friend for a few days. "She should be better soon, her body is strong and since she is young her body is fighting the illness. So don't worry too much okay?" She smiled reassuringly.

The medicine cat padded into the den once more and gazed over at Coralpaw. "Ill get those seeds now." She padded to her storage and grabbed a few bringing them back to her. "Okay now get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:15 pm

squireoftime wrote:

Covekit's face lit up as Nettlesplash gave him and Oakkit a task. "I'll take care of Sorrelstar! Oakkit, you're in charge of Oceankit!" He declared, and without waiting to see if Oakkit was going to follow him, the young tom bounded out into the camp clearing, skidding to a stop beside the fresh-kill pile. Regaining his posture, the kit proceeded to gaze at the pile, trying to find a squirrel big enough to curb Sorrelstar's hunger, but small enough for him to carry.

Finally spotting a decent sized piece of prey, Covekit tugged at it's tail, trying to free it from the pile. He landed back in the dust with a triumphant grunt as he noticed the squirrel had come with him; he'd done it! Getting to his paws in a hurry, the kit dragged the prey towards Sorrelstar's den. On his small journey, he had to resort to walking backwards up the slope to the leaders den when his paws got too clumsy to stay off the prey and on the ground.

"Sorrelstar?" The young kit poked his head inside the den, betraying protocol in response to his curiosity. "I brought you food!" He proclaimed excitedly, eager to please his leader.

Sorrelstar groaned at the thought of food. He hasn't eaten for a few days he should be hungry, however his stomach was telling him otherwise. "I'm not hungry right now covekit" He tiredly wheezed. He lifted up a paw, but he lowered it again, not sure why he did that. Who knows, Maybe he was trying to push the kit away?
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:03 am

Coralpaw ate the seeds and yawned. Her stomach grumbled but she didn't care, or couldn't for that matter, because the effects of the poppy seeds already had kicked in. Coralpaw's eyes became heavy and she dozed off.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:57 pm

(Is anyone open for Cloudpaw? He is in the apprentices den)
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:21 pm

((ooc; nightpaw is open, i havent wrotten a starter for him yet though))
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:27 pm

(Is tone open for Echopaw and/or Otterheart?)
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Nightpaw shivered as a particularly cold wind blew through the camp; his sleek, short fur did nothing to shield him against the winter winds. Being near the water didn't help either. The only solace in this was that he knew his siblings could only feel the same, so at least he wasn't alone in his chilled misery. His mentor was too ill to train him; he'd already asked Sorrelstar a few days ago for a new one, but their leader was now ill himself it seemed. An uneasy feeling settled in his stomach like a rock; what if this sickness infected them all?

Shaking his head to clear them of his pointless worrying, the young tom decided the apprentices den would be a good place to seek solace from the cold. At least he could curl up in his nest for a while, since he hadn't any training to do. Quickly padding into the curled reeds that made up the apprentices den, Nightpaw stopped short as he nearly collided with Cloudpaw's curled form. "Sorry, Cloudpaw." He swiftly apologized, stepping to the side and sitting in his own nest with his tail curled around his paws. "What're you doing in here all alone?"

----

"But Nettlesplash told me you need to eat!" The kit persisted stubbornly, plopping down a few mouse-lengths away from Sorrelstar. He sure looked rough, especially his face. The Riverclan leader looked rather haggard; his voice sounded strained from coughing, and he looked frail. Not at all like the leader Covekit knew him as. "You have to eat." Relentless in his determination, Covekit pushed the squirrel he'd collected from the fresh kill pile closer to the older tom.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:14 am

Nettlesplash looked at the darkening sky and sighed softly. She had been working all day to help the sick cats and making sure no one else was sick. She flicked her ears as she went inside her den, casting a gaze at the two sleeping young cats she smiled before laying in her own nest. Curling up tightly the brown she-cat laid her bushy tail over her nose. Closing her eyes the medicine cat dozed off hoping to get some sleep.

Bluepaw was just relaxing when she noticed the sky darkening. She lifted her body up before she padded over to the RiverClan apprentice den. She smelled two scents already inside indicating two apprentices were already inside. She padded into the den and smiled. "Hello Nightpaw, Cloudpaw." The blue colored she-cat mewed. She shivered lightly before walking over to them. "It's getting colder." She huffed showing her hatred for the cold weather.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:05 am

-Cloudpaw-
"I could ask you the same.", he replied, lifting his head to look at the other apprentice.

(@Echosong: Echopaw could come to the apprentice den too)
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:43 pm

[I'm so sorry for being inactive again! Exams are a huge pain in the butt owo Is there anyone with an open character for Icenose? Feel free to join her!] 
Icenose padded out of camp, her tail twitching behind her. She was heading to the river, hoping to get a quick swim in, in order to clean herself. It was not the brightest idea, considering it was very cold out, but Icenose was set on doing so. As she padded along, her pace slowed, her mind wandering to thoughts of her brother when they were just kits. They had been so close, always tumbling and bouncing around, rarely leaving eachother's sides. They had been the best of friends. They had known everything about each other. And then he fled. He ran away and joined Thunderclan. Icenose had hated him ever since. He had betrayed her, and Riverclan. He'd simply got up and left. How could he do that?! How could he have left her?!
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:37 pm

Echopaw had given up her search of Riverpaw and trotted into te apprentices den to Findlay if the apprentices in there. She slipped past them and sat in her nest, grooming her soft black fur.
Back to top Go down
shadowinthemist
Kit
Kit
shadowinthemist
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:42 pm

{Because people ignored my last post....}

SnowKit ran..

Faster.... come on.... your paws can do this... it- it may hurt, but you'll find help...

She ran as fast as she could on her little paws until she took in many unfamiliar scents.

She kept going, until she came across a river...

I can jump it, I know I can! She saw another cat on the other side, and jumped... unfortunaly, she didn't make it all the way.... 

-Jump in?-

Dont know Snowkit? Read this! CLICK ME :D <3
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:59 am

squireoftime wrote:

"But Nettlesplash told me you need to eat!" The kit persisted stubbornly, plopping down a few mouse-lengths away from Sorrelstar. He sure looked rough, especially his face. The Riverclan leader looked rather haggard; his voice sounded strained from coughing, and he looked frail. Not at all like the leader Covekit knew him as. "You have to eat." Relentless in his determination, Covekit pushed the squirrel he'd collected from the fresh kill pile closer to the older tom.
Sorrelstar lazily looked at the squirrel with a tired glare before pushing the prey back to the kit. "What would be the point, when I am about to lose a life to this sickness? Its better if you share it with the others." He grumbled before coughing a little. He readjusted into a more comfortable position on his moss, he was sure that either tonight or tommorrow he would be one step closer to joining Starclan.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:16 pm

Nettlesplash jumped awake from a nightmare. She huffed heavily and looked around her den. A sigh escaped her lips before she lifted her body up. She grabbed some feverfew and a few other herbs and padded out into the darkening camp. It was almost night fall. She gazed around camp before trotting over to the leaders den. She dropped the herbs to the ground when she spotted Covekit still with the leader. "Covekit!" 

The medicine cat quickly walked over to the kit and nudged him to his paws. "Even if he refused to eat," the she-cat noticed the squirrel still over by Sorrelstar, "You should have left. You can't get sick like him little one!" She protested trying to be calm about it but she was worried for his safety. 

She nudged him out. "Go to the nursery please." She sighed softly before picking up the herbs and carrying them to Sorrelstar. "Eat these again. I know you will most likely lose a life to this but it'll make it easier for you to deal with the pain, I think this illness is one that can't be cured." She looked at the ground. "It makes me feel like I've failed as a medicine cat..." She confessed.

[ooc; shes not in the medicine cat den she's away in the leaders den]

Bluepaw looked around the apprentice den before her mind wandered to Shortcry. She hadn't spoken to the tom since he got back from the gathering. She felt a weird emotion erupt inside her and shook her head in confusion. She padded to sit outside of the apprentice den. The sky darkening as the sun was replaced with the moon. 

(ooc;Hope everyone is okay with the nighttime coming thing ^^)

Last edited by Owl on Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:41 pm

((ooc: ermagerd so sorry))
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:47 pm

Shortcry trotted back into camp with a bounce, oh man, he had so much planned for his apprentice. They were going to have lots of fun. He went straight over to Bluepaw, his face bright. He looked too happy. "Hey, Bluepaw, bluepaw. Let's get going! We'll start with hunting for birds, digging up bugs- oh oh and climbing, and-" He stopped himself from rambling, "What are we waiting for!"
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:49 pm

wolfsong padded back into camp, a trout flapping in his jaws. He dropped it on the very bare fresh-kill pile, and sat down in the clearing, stifling a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next