Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:35 pm

Oakkit nodded. "well at least you get to go outside, I'm stuck in camp all day!" she sighed. "once you come back from hunting can you tell me about what happened? plz!" she asked lashing her tail and looked up at him with her blue eyes shining.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Riverpaw nodded, "Sure, I'll tell you what happens!" He felt sorry that Oakkit had to be stuck in camp all the time, but he knew it was for the sake of her own life.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:49 pm

Oakkit purred. "thank you Riverpaw!" she said nuzzling him in a friendly way. then rolled on her back looking up at him. "until you go out want to play?"
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:54 pm

Riverpaw twitched his tail playfully, "Sure." He swatted a paw towards the kit's ear, claws sheathed.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:33 pm

Oakkit purred and rolled away from his paw. she got to her paws and leaped toward his back but missed and fell down but quickly got back on her paws and started to paw at his side. "come and get me!" she said as she started to ran away from towards the elders den.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:25 pm

Riverpaw chased after Oakkit, "I'm gonna get ya!" He was about a tail length behind Oakkit when he pushed off his back legs and jumped over her. He turned to face her and purred with amusement.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Oakkit mouth open in shock as she saw Riverpaw jump over her. "Watch out!" she said as she tried to stop but it was to late and she ran right into Riverpaw. "opps!"
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Oakkit hit Riverpaw right as he was turning to face her and knocked him over. When he caught his breath he sat up and started laughing. "Sorry, that was probably my fault!" he meowed.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Oakkit purred as she stood up. "that was fun!" she said shaking herself. she leaped back on Riverpaw. "thanks for playing with me!" the tip of her tail twitched as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:04 pm

Riverpaw nodded his head, "Anytime! I wonder if its time to go hunting yet, I'm starving after that." As if right on cue, his stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Eowyn wrote:
Smokestripe yawned. "All right, I suppose. The wind kept me up. And I was worried there would be frost. I need to collect as many herbs as I can before leafbare."
She took a bite of her vole.
The deputy nodded. "Ah... I slept pretty well myself, honestly.

(Writers block. :c)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:09 pm

"That's good," Smokestripe purred. "So is there anyone you can spare to help me gather some herbs? I'd like to get as many as I can today."
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 12:37 am

Oakkit purred as Riverpaw's stomach growled. then pawed at him. "go hunting then, and remember to tell me what happens!" she said as she padded towards the nursery to take a small nap. as she padded into the den she looked around for her moss bed then curled up in it and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Cloudpaw   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:44 am

(Can I just jump in? c: )
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:10 pm

{Jump in at anytime you'd like Peanut. vuv}
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:40 am

Eowyn wrote:
"That's good," Smokestripe purred. "So is there anyone you can spare to help me gather some herbs? I'd like to get as many as I can today."
Jaytalon glanced around the camp for any available cats. He turned back to the medicine cat and nodded. "No, I'm afraid not. I will go with you if you wish, though!" He then dipped his head.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:12 am

(Ok)
-Cloudpaw-
Cloudpaw blinked lazily and rolled on his back.
He then yawned and stretched his legs, shoke his pelt and stepped out of the apprentices den.
It was getting colder slowly, the sun was hidden behind the clouds.
He yawned once again and then looked for his mentor.
(Who will choose the mentors?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:40 pm

"All right," Smokestripe meowed. "I would be grateful for the help, Jaytalon."
She rose and padded to the river where she swam across, shaking herself on the other side.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Oakkit woke up but was still a bit sleepy so she stayed curled up in the warm moss. she curled her tail around herself then looked around the den then closed her eyes again thinking about what her warrior name might be once she became one. '"I hope I get a brave one!" she thought purring. "I'm going to try and be the best warrior this clan have ever seen!" she whispered to herself purring louder.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Jaytalon stood up and followed the Medicine Cat. He waded slowly through the river, for he wasn't much fond of water. In all honesty, he hated it. He was really swift in the trees to be quite truthful. He was really good ad jumping from branch to branch and catching birds with great stealth. But he couldn't swim that well. Once he reached the other side, he playfully nudged Smokestripe. "Alright, what exactly are we looking for?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:22 pm

Smokestripe was already searching the undergrowth. "I'm lowest on broom. It's a bush with small yellow flowers and small leaves. And I only need the leaves."
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:54 pm

(Anyone open to RP?)
Echopaw woke up in the apprentice den and stretched before she trotted into the camp. She walked over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a fish before she settled down at the side of the camp to eat.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:19 pm

(I'm open)

Oakkit padded out of the nursery bored. she went to the fresh kill pile and picked up small mouse to eat. she looked around camp still trying to find something to do as she ate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:43 pm

Briarpaw awoke when she heard the footsteps of Echopaw walking out of the apprentices' den. She lifted her head and slowly blinked open her yellow eyes. She stood up and shook out her thick black fur. She knew I was odd for riverclan cats to have black fur so she sometimes questions her heritage.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:10 pm

Echopaw finished her fish then she stiff up and shook out her sleek black fur. Echopaw liked around camp for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next