Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:00 am

(:C )

Tigerkit scrambled under Wolfkit's wieght with a shrill squeak. He managed to push his brother away a moment later and lifted his paw to bring it down on Wolfkit's shoulder. He was a kit but his handsom dark tabby fur like his fathers rippled with tiny muscules. He knew his brother was a bit bigger than him and he disliked that very much, he wanted everyone to see he would be big and strong.

(X3 Oh my gosh I love them both! XD)

Thunderheart heard a squeak and looked at her two kits in surprise. She was about to nose Wolfkit off of Tigerkit when the smaller kit did it himself. She purred with amusement until Tigerkit brought down his paw on Wolfkit's shoulder. She looked around the nursery at the cats around her. "These two are going to be a handful I can tell." She mewed, clearly exausted. But her voice was thick with love and caring. She nuzzled each kit and purred soothingly, hoping to calm them. "Now, now. Be nice to each other, you'll be together a long time." She meowed, hopping that this was true. Silverkit passed her mind and she shut her eyes for a moment, preserving the memory of seeing her sister. She seemed wiser and aa lot more focussed since the last time she had seen her. Healthy at least. She opened her eyes with a gentle smile. What is in the past is in the past. I must focus on today, and help my kits to reach and follow their destinies.She looked down at them again. How could such handsome little kits have such important destinies? She gave a content, but tired sigh and nudged them closer to her, suddenly feeling very protective.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:32 am

Unhappy with the fact that his brother had managed to get away, and he highly disliked the shrill squeak that his brother made. Unable to open his eyes just yet, he scrambled around blindly. Feeling his brother's paw on his shoulder, he twisted around and bit his brother's front paw lightly, not enjoying it being there and therefore giving a warning for his brother to back off. Tired of the small fight, he scrambled back to his mother's warm side. Hearing his mother purr, he desperatly tried to open his eyes.

Finally, he managed to force them open, to reveal the standard amber eyes. Adjusting to the light, he finally spotted the tabby figure of his mother. Squeaking happily he stumbled forwards on his shaky small legs, and crashed head-first into his mother's chest. Shaking his head for a moment to clear it, he looked up towards his mother's face with a playful growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:28 am

Tigerkit growled and gave a unhappy hiss and struggled to open his eyes to get a glance at his opponent. He managed to open one then finally the other and saw Wolfkit and Thunderheart before him. His bright golden amber eyes sparkled as he crept forward quietly on his unsteady legs, though he kept close to silent. His name definately suited him.

Thunderheart looked down at Wolfkit with happy surprise and she gazed at his amber eyes. She returned his growl and nuzlled his tiny chest, heart swelling with love.

Tigerkit pounced as Thunderheart lifted her head away from Wolfkit and rolled him over growling unhappily. "Y-You!" He hissed with difficulty. If Wolfkit stood first and opened his eyes first he wanted to do something first too. He had spoken his first word. He looked up at Thunderheart for her approval.

Figuring that the kits were only play fighting Thunderheart lifted Tigerkit off Wolfkit gently and looked down at the two kits. She focused on Tigerkit with a pleased purr. "You both learn fast don't you." She meowed with another purr and put her head by her paws so she could look at them at eye level. My family didn't lie when they said my kits would argue did they?
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Wolfkit purred slightly, his small, high-pitched purr sounding quite different from his mothers. As someone pounced at him he whipped around and growled though. Unpreprared he was pushed to his back and he growled, lashing out blindly with his small, fluffy paws. He mewed angrily, although when Tigerkit's weight disappeared he rolled over and growled softly.

Getting to his paws quickly he glared at his brother, unhappy with the fact that his mother's attention seemed directed to Tigerkit rather than himself. Padding over to Tigerkit he lifted his paw and cuffed him behind his ear, like a mother would have done to her kit. "Be silent-t." he managed to stutter, annoyed by his brother's arrogance and how he tried to get hold of their mother's heart. Besides, he'd always been the largest, hadn't he? "M-mama? Me be firstborn?" he asked, tilting his head to the side curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Thunderheart looked down at her kits, her tail lashing with amusement though she kept a straight face. "Yes, you are the first born." She replied carefully eyeing the two. "Don't hit your brother Wolfkit." She scolded with a gentle lick to him.

Tigerkit puffed out his chest giving Wolfkit a triumphant grin.

Thunderheartcatches the little smirk and flicks her tail at her other son. "Same goes for you Tigerkit!" She meowed giving them both serious looks.

Tigerkit gives a pouting look but dips his head, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:36 am

Wolfkit narrows his eyes at her scold, showing no signs that he would take orders. "He started." he said and glanced at his brother, rather angry. His twinkling eyes watching him for a moment with an allknowing look. I'm firstborn. He's just a runt. he thought and let out a soft growl. Spotting his mother's large tail he crouched into a hunting position, stalking towards the tail. His own, rather small and stubby tail waved in the air as he neared his prey, before he pounced and held onto his mother's tail, letting out excited squeaks as both he and the tail swooped across the floor of the nursery.

Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:04 am

(Recap please?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:35 pm

(Ahhh, Thunderheart had her kits! :D aaaaaannnd I think that's it! X3)

Tigerkit gave a unimpressed snort and lept on his brother as he played around with their mothers tail. "Tie dis!" He growled and nommed on his brothers ear. Shaking his head back and forth.

Thunderheart was purring as she tried to dislodge her tail from Wolfkit's grasp to no avail. Then out of no where Tigerkit lept on Wolfkit and looked as if he were going to rip his brothers ear. "What did I just say Tigerkit." She gently warned as she tried to seperate the kits. Tigerkit refused to let go and she thought quickly. "How about if you to get along for a while I'll teach you how to properly do a hunting crouch?" She suggested giving both kit another nudge to seperate them.

Tigerkit bounced away but kept his eyes on his brother, tail lashing. "Hm! I guet toe!" He rummbled unhappily. He gave his brother a warning growl. "I no wanna ight oo! Ust be cael!" It was obvious his speach was not as developed as Wolfkit's yet.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:07 pm

((Yeah, what Thunderheart said x3 Not a lot else.))

Wolfkit growled threatingly at Tigerkit, unhappy at the way his brother was acting. Just before their mother intervened, he was about to slap his brother in his face. However, when his mother suggested that she'd teach them hunting moves, everything else was blocked out of his mind. Letting go of his mother's tail he padded over more calmly than Tigerkit, not as explosive about it. Walking over to Tigerkit he settled beside his brother, which showed greatly the colour differences.

Even now, his fur-coat was lighter than it would end up as and his stripes were much fainter and seemed a lot paler than Tigerkit's fur. Why you no speak correctly? he thought, although pushed it away and stared into Tigerkit's amber eyes. Peace? he suggested, without using words. At least until we get ma to show us those moves. he thought and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Gingerpaw sat down. "There's nothing to do." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Tigerkit understood his brothers look, and without speaking he nodded. He had scented a strange cat in the den, one he couldn't see. "Mama! I sell suntin!" He growled, unseathing unusually long and sharp claws. He studdied them happily, he had large claws for a kit.

Thunderheart looked at Tigerkit's claws. I really did name them perfectly didn't I? She thought, feeling very happy like any new queen. "Do you?" She meowed with amusement.

Fallenkit padded out of his nest in the back of the den, emerging from the shadows with a dip of his head. "Greetings Thunderheart. Congradulations on having your kits." He purred shyly. He looked at Tigerkit, impressed. "You scented me. Very good." He hid his amusement as the younger kit puffed out his chest. "Hello. My name is Fallenkit." He meowed and gave another dip of his head. "It is an honor to meet the sons of a deputy." He meowed, looking over the two toms muscular pelts. They were only new borns but they possessed a strange power he didn't understand very well.

Thunderheart saw a strange, confused look on Fallenkit's face and her blood ran cold.

I want my kits to have a normal life until they will be recognized as whatever their supposed to do or be! She didn't understand her sons futurs. "Fallenkit meet Wolfkit and Tigerkit." She meowed pionting to both in turn.

Tigerkit looked at the kit who was called Fallenkit, he had a few scars though not ugly. He followed Fallenkit's motion and dipped his head. "G-Grrrr-" He struggled to pronounce words. "Greetings!" He meowed after a moment and Fallenkit smiled at him shyly. Tigerkit returned his smile with a beam. Thunderheart was looking down at him happily and purring.

Fallenkit looked to Wolfkit, he didn't know he had interupted their almost hunting lesson.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:50 pm

Wolfkit purred and made his eyes larger, making himself look rather adorable and pleading. Although his face twisted with dismay as Fallenkit interrupted all of it, and his jealousy bubbled up as his brother was praised for scenting some random cat before he did. Stupid! I'd have done it too, if I hadn't been so busy trying to catch my mother's attention. He thought importantly, sniffing the air and rising his head into the air. Stubbornly he walked over to Fallenkit and sat down in front of Fallenkit, tilting his head slightly to the side. "Hello." he said, right after his brother had presented himself. Wolfkit's small, rounded ears pricked and he studied the older kit, thinking of the cat as huge.

"Wow... You're large! I thought only mama could be large." he commented, glancing at Thunderheart as if comparing their sizes. The small kit's tail was lashing slightly from side to side, although looked rather awkward since it was still quite short. However, it seemed he'd have a large fluffy tail, as well as the rest of his body. He looked like a small fluff-ball, covered with kit-fur. "Mama was going to teach us hunting techniques. Do you know how to hunt?" he asked, naming questions one by one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:35 am

scar giggles, she can't help herself. She loved spying
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:05 pm

(I just realized Sootwing never answered back to Crowtalon XD
Here Thunder :3)

Spottedheart wrote:
Crowtalon noticed Sootwing just before she whispered his name. He limped over to her and stood right in front of her, his belly aching as he made the effort of walking over to the she-cat. "Hey," he whispered softly, soft enough that only Sootwing could hear him. "What are you doing here? Is ShadowClan OK?" His voice got even quieter. "Are you OK?"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:21 pm

(Gah I need a place for Silvershade to jump in XP)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:28 pm

((Still waiting for Thunder...

White, maybe Silvershade could come over to the medicine den and chat with Falconswoop? He's just lying around, the poor boy </3))
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:31 pm

( Could Someone give me a recap?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:32 pm

((Thunderheart had her kits, Wolfkit and Tigerkit, and not a lot else happened... Except for Tallclaw dying, Sootwing appearing in camp and Crowtalon currently talking with both Mushroomtail and Sootwing, and Falconswoop is being sulky and grim in the medicine den. Think that's it c: ))
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:38 pm

(Chaos is about to be joined! Mwahahaha If your alright with that Silver.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:42 pm

((Sure! He too could use some company c: ))
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:48 pm

(Oh wait, Raindrop isn't on is she? Darn it. Oh well. I know we will eventually do it. Thanks Silver!)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:57 pm

((Eh, alright..? ;P))
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:03 pm

(Oh well then i didnt miss much since i last got on. thanks silver!)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:04 pm

Scarlett, very sneakily, decided she was going to try and invade into Thunderclan territory. It was all part of her plan, and her acting skills would help her. She rolled around in mud and cut herself with her own needle-sharp claws. First, she'd gain their trust. The muddied bleeding she-cat was now ragged-looking, instead of the sleek pelt she normally has. The only red you could see was the vibrant blood against the brown-gray slosh on her. She yowled in pain as she fell to the ground, acting on that as well. She'd make up a devious story of a fight with a rogue, and warn the clan of this made up character. She'd say the rogue was clever enough to use herbs and water to hide his scent. "Help!" She yowled. She acted as though there'd been much pain, though it was merely a trick.

(Please don't spoil her plan by having a know-it-all cat... I want this to help bring activity to the clans.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:12 pm

(Ooh. Me like this. Not going to spoil it. PROMISE!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next