Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Honeypool looked at Nightpaw. "I'm sorry, no. We need some older apprentices on this patrol. Maybe next time," she soothed.
She saw Emberpaw and Bluepaw. She told them to wait right there.
She went to the the warrior den. She looked around, and spotted _______. "Come here, please," she said
(That blank means any healthy warriors can respond)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:48 pm

"Oh, ok, well, I'd better go and see if anyone needs me." Lonerpaw meowed kindly, and rushed out of the den.

"Good luck out there!" Groundheart purred, then settled himself down, thinking.

Lonerpaw padded up to Honeypool and sat down. "So, Hunting or border patrol?" She asked, eager to do something other than talk.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:54 pm

"Hunting. Go sit with Emberpaw and Bluepaw. Once I decide on the warriors to send, you all may go." Honeypool said to Lonerpaw.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:42 pm

"Good, I could use something active to do." Lonerpaw replied, and padded up to Emberpaw and Bluepaw.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:46 am

Looking particularly pouty about the decision, Nightpaw narrowed his eyes and flicked his ears. With a snort he twitched his whiskers. "I'm almost 8 moons, it doesn't make sense that Lonerpaw gets to go and I don't!" he proclaimed angrily and with his blue eyes flashing. He stood out quite a lot in the white flakes falling from the sky, as well as those who were now collected on the ground in small puddles. Although his eyes stood out even more firmly from his black coat than anything else, and for once he seemed more angry than frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:57 am

Lonerpaw looked at Nightpaw sympathetically, but was internally in conflict. On one hand, Nightpaw was eager to serve his clan and it did seem unfair to her that he couldn't go. On the other hand, Nightpaw wasn't exactly acting like a warrior in training, more like a kit, in her opinion. "I'll have to be careful not to antagonize him when I get back," She thought to herself.

Groundheart peaked out of his den just as the exchange occurred. He snorted, saying, "Stupid snow, making cats rant," and headed back into the elders den.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:34 am

Nightpaw snorted angrily and flicked his tail. "Nevermind. It doesn't matter any longer," he snapped rather angrily and glanced at Lonerpaw with a hint of loathing in his eyes, deeper than expected. They're not worth my time. Stupid clan cats. I've always had the feeling I didn't belong here, and I guess I was right. Even Thunderheart's said I was taken in as a kit, he thought and frowned, feeling oddly cold on the inside. Gritting his teeth he walked off to the Apprentice den and sat down outside, curling his black tail around his paws.

Silentshade grudgingly watched Nightpaw's temper being spilled out, and was thoroughly worried. Somehow, something about the young cat sent chills down her spine. Frowning she walked over to Lonerpaw and the now assembling group, and looked at Honeypool. "May I come, Honeypool? I've got nothing else to do," she explained and hoped that she would have something else to do than worry about the future of her clan.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:52 am

Lonerpaw fluffed her fur, deciding that she didn't like the cold as mush as she thought she did.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Honeypool looked down at the apprentice, her brown eyes staring him down, as if she was challenging him to argue further. As he left, she looked to Silentshade. "Yes. Find another warrior and take Emberpaw, Bluepaw, and Lonerpaw, OK?" she said. It was more an order than a debatable question.
Bluepaw and Emberpaw looked to Lonerpaw. "Hello." Bluepaw greeted.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Gingerpaw laid outside the medicine cat's den peacefully, watching the other cats. He felt the cold snow touch his fur and shivered. He curled his tail around his back paws and rested his head on his paws, trying to keep himself warm. He began to hum a peaceful tune to himself out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Silentshade looked around, and spotted the three apprentices. She frowned slightly, and didn't seem verly pleased that she'd spend the rest of the day listening to the complaints of the younger cats of the clan. She sighed heavily and nodded. "Why don't you join us? It'd be easier than searching the entire camp for an available warrior," she suggested, not feeling up for moving through the camp in search for an eligable warrior. Even the thought of socializing or making contact with so many cats a day made her shudder. Besides, she'd halfly expected that Honeypool would join the patrol considering she was organising it.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Lonerpaw returned the greeting, then nodded to Silentshade . "Sounds good to me," She answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Snowpaw clawed at the snow furiously. Stupid snow! Why do you have to be so cold? Mad She thought.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:29 pm

"Alright, then. Let's go," Honeypool said, motioning to her patrol.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Lonerpaw followed Honeypool, keeping all her attention on the patrol.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Bluepaw and Emberpaw followed Honeypool and Lonerpaw.
Honeypool looked back to Nightpaw, then looked back, walking into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:11 am

Nightpaw trailed at the heels of his clanmates, despite the fact that he'd been ordered to stay behind. One day I'll be great... Like a leader. he decided, and quickly straightened up. A leader didn't let his head fall, even if he had a round of hardship. A leader wouldn't let his clanmates overrule him either. Smiling gently he quickened his pace and continued. After a while he heard the scuttle of paws on snow, and leaped sideways. The mouse heard him, unfortunatly, and scampered away before Nightpaw even had the chance to grab it's tail. Sighing heavily he got up and returned to his group, sniffing the air in the hopes that prey would make their presence known.

Falconstar nervously looked at the pile of prey. An old sparrow, a squirrel and a half-eaten mouse wouldn't feed his clan. He cursed himself, and wondered why StarClan had put him in as a new leader in such hard times. A wind cursed through the camp, and he had to use all the weight he could possibly use to keep himself to the ground. Sighing, he prayed that StarClan would show mercy and let his clan live in peace.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:25 am

Lonerpaw stopped, scenting prey. She walked began stalking toward a small finch, and pounced, managing to catch it relativity easily. then padding to the group.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:54 pm

Honeypool scented something that wasn't prey-it was Nightpaw. Quickly she found the young apprentice, and looked down at him.
"Nightpaw, didn't I ask you to stay at camp?" she asked sympitheticly, the smallest hint of humor in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Lonerpaw sat down, looking around for prey, then smelled Nightpaw. She shook her head, then overheard Honeypool's voice. "It's probably none of my business, anyways." Lonerpaw thought.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Moving his piercing gaze up, he stared at Honeypool in a most determined and firm motion, although with a glint of humour. "You asked... It wasn't a direct order, was it?" he said with a hint of playfulness in his eyes, although making sure that he didn't intend to return to camp any time soon. "Besides, I want to hunt too. It's unfair that the older cats get to! Besides, I'm nearing my warrior ceremony too! Only a couple moons." It was a pure statement, as if he didn't even consider the possibility that his warrior ceremony would be delayed because of the weather or some other kind of issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35