Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:47 pm

(Tallclaw did. Silvershade is just sitting in the warriors den all alone... Porr porr pitiful kitteh Wink)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:06 am

Falconswoop could easily tell that Thunderheart would be dismayed by his conversation with Spottedheart, and he knew by heart that the she-cat had always despised Spottedheart because of the earlier friendship they had. Glancing back at Spottedheart he frowned at her. "A love full of lies. She told me at the Moonpool I was the only one for her. That's why I switched sides again. Now, it seems it was all a big, fat lie." he muttered angrily, his tail flicking and his claws flexing, digging into the earth below.

He looked rather terrifying where he sat, his ears pinned back and his claws unsheated, making him a close image of Brokenstar and Tigerstar. His intense amber eyes seemed cold and unforgiving as he watched Thunderheart, although softened up when he glanced at Spottedheart again. "Fine. I could do with a walk." he said silently, then got to his paws and stretched his fluffy body. Smiling softly at Spottedheart, he lead the way out into the forest. Somehow, he thought she looked very different as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Thunderheart watched them leave with a heavy heart. "Oh Falconswoop I'm so sorry." She whispered, choking back tears. You are the only tom for me! Birchtwig would have never made me happy like you do! I love you so much... She looked at the tail infront of her nose and bit it gently so she wouldn't cry. She wouldn't cry anymore, not unless Falconswoop died. All other tears would seem unnessisary.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:09 pm

((Gosh, I feel sorry for her D: Too bad there's a piece of evil lurking inside me too which want me to continue with what I've planned x3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:02 pm

(But I had plans! DX Thunder was supposed to be happy! And I have their kit's names picked out :3 lol What are your plans? DX They aren't happy are they?)

Thunderheart looked down at her belly, she didn't feel well. She hadn't for a while. She poked her head out of the warriors den and looked up at the sky, heaving a lonely, tired sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:05 pm

(Hmmm... maybe a patrol will find Tallclaw........ He needs to be noticed....... HE doesn't have to be, that is just my opinion.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:11 am

(I have an idea! >X3)

Sootwing stretched and looked around camp. Ug, I want to see Crowtalon! But how? She got up and slipped out of (ShadowClan) camp toward the ThunderClan border.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Chaos watched the tom, although didn't take a single trace of offence by his words. Instead his teeth glittered in the soft light that had appeared outside, lightening his face. Staring at his newly killed cat, he put on a slight frown. Fine. Now he's out of the picture, anyway. He decided, although immediatly his mind began working at how he could scare the clans next. Smirking he picked up Tallclaw and carried the dead body over to the entrance of the camp, making sure not to be seen or heard. Once finished, he dashed back to the tunnels and hid, hoping the body would be found whenever a cat stepped outside.

Falconswoop had become bored of having to await Spottedheart's arrival, and decided he'd just walk outside for good measure. As soon as he stepped outside though, he let out a caterwault and leaped backwards, his fur on end. "Yikes!" he said, watching the mangled, bloodied body of Tallclaw. Quickly he turned into camp and raised his voice. "HEY! THERE'S BEEN A MURDER!" he yowled, his face troubled but all the same serious.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Nettlepaw ran toward the camp, and ran to the entrance to see tallclaw and gapsed. She smelt a slightly farmilier smell. Who killed him...What was his name, CAOS! She stayed were she was, staring.

Last edited by Raindrop on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:14 pm

(AW! There goes my plan Silver! DX Oh well.)

Sootwing scented blod and ran across the border, scenting the air. She prayed to StarClan it wan't Crowtalon, and her heart sped up as she worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:15 pm

((Oopsie, I didn't realise you had some sort of plan like that D: Sorry!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:16 pm

(It's fine, Ijust wanted to get Sootwing into camp some how to see Crowtalon.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Spottedheart walked outside of camp to meet up with Falconswoop. She almost screamed when she saw Tallclaw's body. Then there was a rustling? Is Chaos still out there? She stalked forward to see Sootwing coming their way.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:43 pm

Gentlenose had heard the calls, yells and shrieks from camp and looked at Braveheart, her heart thudding quickly. Noticing that Nettlepaw had dashed to the camp entrance to look at what had happened, and flicked her tail slightly before she too disappeared into the dark forest, using her whiskers instinctivly to navigate back to the forest camp. Several times she stumbled, and fell behind on the way back to camp. She had a hard time getting through the camp, and found herself almost crashing head-on with a tree several times.

Finally, when she arrived in front of the camp entrance, and saw the faint hue of Tallclaw's body, illuminated by the soft shine through the trees. Her fur bristled and she looked around for Braveheart, feeling that it was about time she told him something very important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:53 pm

Sootwing padded forward and couldn't scentthe ThunderClan cats in front of her due to all the blood. When she saw them she jumped in surprise and stood there looking at them, unsure what to do.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:03 pm

Spottedheart looked at Sootwing and unsheathed her claws, just to be cautious. "Falconswoop, take Tallclaw back into camp," she meowed. She looked at Sootwing sternly. "You're coming with us," she meowed, flicking her tail and walking into camp expecting the she-cat to follow her with a problem.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Falconswoop make a swift nod to Spottedheart, not hesitating with listening to the she-cat. Grabbing Tallclaw's scruff he dragged the dead cat into the center of camp, leaving the tom there. Wonder what made the horrible cat target you... He thought silently and sighed. However, his question was quickly replaced by one of why Sootwing had appeared so close to camp.

Either way, he put on a frown and walked over to the medicine cat den, limping slightly. Too bad I didn't get to go on a small trip outside. I could have used one. He thought and laid down, frighteningly indifferent to finding a dead clanmate outside the camp. All he'd done was to yell for assistance, but the look of a dead body hadn't made him freak out completely. He was used to watching cats in misery, dying, or dead.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:17 pm

(*raises hand* Recap plzes?)

Creekstar was in deep sleep actually.

Mushroomtail shuffled her paws and she stared at Crowtalon as she spoke,"I guess I like you more then a friend, Don't give me sarcasm!" she said the last part a bit harshly but then calmed down and spoke again,"Ugh, I just don't want you to die on everyone." she then shuffled her paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Sootwig openned her mouth to explain in protest but closed it and followed with a bowed head. I'm so dead! Well maybe Crowtalon is in camp, maybe I'll get to see him. The thought relaxed he a little but not by much.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:26 pm

(All I really remember is that Tallclaw was killed by Chaos and then Chaos dropped the body off in front of ThunderClan camp. Sootwing from ShadowClan is now in ThunderClan camp and should be questioned, and Tallclaw is now in the center of camp, Falconswoop in the medicine cat den.)

Spottedheart lead Sootwing to the leaders' den and poked her head in. "Creekstar," she meowed. "A ShadowClan warrior is here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Sootwing felt her pelt rickle with embarrassment at Spottedheart's words.

Thunderheart ignored her stomach ache and padded towards Soowing and Spottedheart. "Spottedheart what happened." She meowed quietly, angery that aother ThnderClan warrior had died.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Spottedheart looked at Thunderheart. "I don't know. I'm guessing Tallclaw went after Chaos and Chaos killed him, then dropped him off to scare us or something. Then this cat," she meowed, referring to Sootwing, "appeared."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Sootwing flattened her ears to her had but kept hr head held high. She could scent Crowtalon nearby. Where is he?

Thunderheart felt a growl growing insid her but sighed pushing it down. Thank yo-" She wince as the pain in her stomach grew. She let out a small growl of pain but tried righted herself, and ignored it, hopig the ohers hadn't noticed. With all that had happened ovr the last few moons she hadn't realized how much bigger she had become, she didn't know she was carrying kits.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Falconswoop watched as Spottedheart discussed matters with Thunderheart, and frowned slightly at the sudden appearance of Thunderheart. Keep out of this. Go do some deputy stuff and let Creekstar deal with it. He thought grimly, although as he noticed the way she seemed to crumble in the midst of a sentence, he flicked his ears and looked at her with slight worry. Stop it! You hate her! Just get that into your brain... he thought, and hadn't really noticed that he'd leaped to his paws, about to rush over and nuzzle her, asking what was wrong. His fur bristled though, and he was angered with himself. Turning around he padded into the medicine den and curled up, falling asleep in less than a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:03 pm

(I want Thunderheart to just scream, Love Meee! XD I could see her doing that!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next