Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Bluepaw padded up to her mentor, happy to finally train. "Hey, congratulations Fallenpaw! Your an apprentice now!" she happily mewed to him. Bluepaw sat down, proud the ThunderClan deputy chose to be her mentor. Bluepaw sat quietly as she noticed Thunderheart's glance at Falconswoop. She brushed it aside as nothing, and eagerness filled her eyes. I am going to start my training! she thought. She curled her tail over her front paws and waited for Falconswoop's response.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Gingerpaw smiled at Fallenpaw. 'They get to start their training, but I never have..' he thought. He padded up to where Fallenpaw was. "Congratulations, Fallenpaw." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:04 am

Fallenpaw dipped his head to show his respect. "Thank you. In shall work myself ragged to serve and protect my clan. Though I was born a rogue I plan on being the best warrior I can!" He purred and smiled with renewed joy.

Thunderheart nodded. "Shall we go?" She asked looking at the others around her.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:25 am

((Sorry for the mega-late reply. T.T Shame on me for sleeping.))

Falconswoop purred and smiled, happy that he'd been assigned a cat who knew how to watch his manners, and who didn't seem to have any problem whatsoever with talking properly in front of their mentor. He'll make a fine warrior, some day. I'll make sure of that, he vowed and nodded towards the small group. "Sure, we can. I don't have any specific plans as of yet, although I think it'd be neat to teach Fallenpaw the various crouches and methods of catching prey at," he said and purred softly.

Despite his eagerness and happiness, he hardly noticed Thunderheart's hopeful glance, and actually ignored it completely. He didn't have much against Thunderheart these days, the tension had softened after their chat on the Island. Though somehow, he still found himself uncomfortable around her, and kept telling himself that Birchfall had been with her in the time he was banished. Sighing softly, he ripped his thoughts away and moved his muscular, lean body towards the camp entrance instead, flicking his tail for his apprentice to follow, allowing Thunderheart and her apprentice to decide what they'd like to do personally.

Wolfkit peeked out from the nursery and squealed when he noticed his mother had taken on an apprentice, and felt a pang of sorrow and grief. He'd hoped hismother would choose him as her apprentice, and then teach him to become ThunderClan's next leader. Disappointed, the small kit bounded over to his mother and looked up at her with expectant eyes. "Thunderheart, can I come on the hunting patrol too? I'm going to be an apprentice soon, after all," he murmured, even though he knew too well he was only halfway to apprenticeship, and that he had several moons ahead before he'd get his 'paw.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Bluepaw watched Fallenpaw's mentor leave. Excited and hopeful, Bluepaw looked up at her mentor. "Shall we go now?" she asked, unable to hide her excitement. Her eyes were wide with hope. She sat down, gently swaying her tail as she awaited reply.

Emberpaw bounded up to Wolfkit, a bold move considering her shyness. "Sorry, but I don't think you can go," she said, sad to put the kit's hopes down. Cheerfully she added "But, we could play if you rather?". She waited to see the kits's response.
(Who can be Emberpaw's mentor?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Fallenpaw followed after Falconswoop without question, stopping by his side.

Thunderheart gave a smile at Emberpaw and Wolfkit. "Yes. Emberpaw is quite right. You are turning in to a fine cat Wolfkit but you have a ways to go before you become an apprentice." She paused to smile sympathetically down at her son. "I know it's hard to wait, I was your age once. But it'll be here before you know it and you and Tigerkit can patrol with me, as long as you've behaved yourself." She added as Tigerkit padded up.

Tigerkit heard Wolfkit ask if he could go hunting and sprang over, he didn't want his brother getting a head start in their training. He heard Thunderheart decline and looked up at her with wide eyes, ful of questions. "Wait- really! We can patrol with you someday, promiss?" He meowed with excitement. His mother nodded. "Yes, I promiss." She purred.

"But for now I must leave. Be good and don't leave camp." She fretted and licked each kit before bounding after Falconswoop and Fallenpaw, motioning Bluepaw to follow. "Yes, lets go." She meowed with a smile to her excited apprentice.

She caught up with the toms and took the leader. She took them to the Ancient Oaks by the partially frozen lake then turned to face her group.

Fallenpaw was in complete awe of the territory as they ran toward the vast body of water ahead of them to which he guessed was the lake he had heard so much about. A sudden flash back stopped him in his tacks- him as a kit bloodied, battered, and bruised by the beatings from his father and mother as he dragged himself to ThunderClan camp. He shivered and leapt forward once more trying to catch up and shake away the frigid memories of his past. He was literally shaking slightly and he hoped no one would notice.

Thunderheart was busy sniffing around for prey to notice this and soon she spotted a fair sized chaffinch. She silently crouched, tail by her side, and placed her paws carefully as to not step on any dead leaves that littered the ground. She was a fox length away when she gave a mighty spring and landed on it's back, breaking it's spine before it had a chance to give a warning call. She turned, the bird in her jaws, and padded back to the group. "The next one is yours." She purred to Bluepaw as she set the prey down.

((Sorry I got carried away -_-'' ))
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:45 pm

(Holy cheese, I couldn't even finish reading the word "Fallenpaw")

Gingerpaw nodded and looked at Tigerkit. "Do you wanna stay here with me, Tigerkit?" he asked, since he knew Wolfkit would probably get bored and run off somewhere with other apprentices. He looked through the herbs and saw there wasn't much catmint left. 'I'm gonna have to go look for more soon.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Bluepaw looked at her mentor. She looked around. I am going to catch the biggest prey ever!, Bluepaw thought. That's when she noticed it. A small mouse scurried across the ground. She stalked slowly and quietly. She was a natural born hunter. At just the right moment, she sprang, and landed square on the mouse. Its spine snapped, and it had no time to squeal for help. Bluepaw picked it up and dropped it near the chaffinch. "Is that good?" she asked, hoping she made a good first try.

Emberpaw looked at Gingerpaw. "Is there anything I can help you with?" she asked, trying to do something constructive. After all, there must be something in ThunderClan to do.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:09 pm

"I guess you could help me find some catmint, Emberpaw." he said, shuffling his paws. Gingerpaw flicked his ears and nodded.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:23 pm

Spottedheart was walking into camp after waking up from the dark forest. Walking past Thunderheart and her kits, she growled softly in anger and frustration, her shoulders slumped forward. Maybe Chaos is right. Maybe I shouldn't have brought them to ShadowClan. She shook her head and kept walking til she came to the fresh kill pile. No. It was for the best....
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Emberpaw looked at Gingerpaw. "Right," she said. "Where is it?" she asked, having no idea where it grew.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Gingerpaw sighed. "Truthfully, I don't know." he said, flicking his tail.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:03 pm

recap please?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:09 pm

"That was fabulous!" Thunderheart purred with pride. "You'll make an excellent warrior one day if you keep up with your training. Which I guess is my job to isn't it?" She meowed with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Bluepaw walked with pride. She fluffed up her chest fur. "Thanks," she couldn't hide her pride. She looked around, her mouth open searching for prey scents. She faintly caught a scent, but didn't know what it was. She noticed a familiar scent as well: a vole. Bluepaw didn't think it was safe until the other scent was recognized. "Thunderheart, I smell something, but I don't know what it is." she said. She stayed near her mentor.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:20 pm

(Double post)
Emberpaw looked at Gingerpaw. "Well, we best start sniffing it out in that case." she said. She bounded to the camp's exit, and waited for Gingerpaw.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:19 am

((Woah! Loads to catch up on! O.o))

Wolfkit looked like he'd just had his heart crushed to a million pieces as his mother told him he'd have to stay behind. Deciding he'd be cheeky, he gave her a furious look and hissed softly. "Oh, really? I thought you were BORN that large," he growled sarcastically, before whipping around and bounding back to the nursery, definitly not in any mood to play games. Not even bothering to be taught moves. Within the nursery, he began developing moves he'd been taught, evolving his crouch and his moves, determined that he'd prove hs mother wrong when she returned.

Falconswoop sighed happily, the scents of the forest so pleasing he could hardly think of a place he'd rather be at. Breathing in heavily, he heard Thunderheart communicating to Bluepaw and felt his whiskers twitch softly with uneasiness at having her near, although decided to not give off any other visible signs that he felt uncomfortable around his former mate.

"Fallenpaw, why don't yo-" he stopped when he saw his apprentice's body shaking, and stopped immediatly. "Fallenpaw? Are you alright?" he asked cautiously, wondering what had made the apprentice as shaky as a leaf.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Bluepaw noticed Fallenpaw's shaking, too. "Fallenpaw, are you ok?" she sat near the apprentice. Is he that frightened at his first time hunting? she wondered. "Fallenpaw, it's OK. What's wrong?" Bluepaw asked. "Um," she started. "Just relax. Think calming thoughts. OK? Your alright. You are sitting with me, Thunderheart, and Falconswoop. You are OK." she said. It was all she could think of saying. She lied near him and purred calmingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Fallenpaw was about to respond to Falconswoop when Bluepaw lay beside him. He blush furiously and his mouth formed an o shape. He was clearly quite flustered and shy. "I-I, er, I'm f-fine." He managed to stuttered out, giving a lopsidedly wolfy smile that anyone barely ever saw. It was cute and he tried to hide his embarrassed face.

Thunderheart followed her apprentice and when she saw Fallenkit and Bluepaw together she giggled quietly. She looked up at Falconswoop and winked. How ironic that our apprentices might like one another! She thought, hiding her wide grin with an amused smirk instead.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:18 pm

(Poor Fallenpaw. Bluepaw has caused some serious awkwardness)
Bluepaw stood up when she saw Fallenpaw's reaction. She smiled back, and said nothing. She turned to Thunderheart, hearing her giggle. She looked at the ground and sighed. She felt quite awkward. She padded a tail length away, although she knew this would not end the strange experience. All she could do was say, "Shall we continue hunting? Or do we head back to camp?". She mouthed an embarressed 'sorry' to Fallenpaw, and hope only he noticed. Why did I do that?! I made a fool of myself, and made him uncomfortable. she thought. Then, a new thought appeared: Do I like Fallenpaw?. As her thoughts raced in her head, her outer expression simply showed an eagerness in training to be a warrior.
Her tail curled over her feet, as usual, and she awaited a response.

Emberpaw turned around. "Gingerpaw, when are we going to start looking for the catnip?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Sighing softly, Falconswoop straightened up and looked at Fallenpaw, wondering what had gotten into his apprentice. He honestly hadn't expected his apprentice to act up like this, on their first trip outside the camp. Flicking his tail he looked at Thunderheart, then at Bluepaw, ignoring Thunderheart's wink.

He wasn't into any love relationships at the moment, and he didn't really care much for Thunderheart any longer. Not after the ordeal they'd went through. Sighing he looked at the two young cats and tried his best to smile. "We'll go on. If Fallenpaw's alright, he'll manage to have a training session before we head back," he said and turned, heading along the path like nothing had happened a few moments ago.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:30 pm

Bluepaw was relieved the moment was over. After one last sigh, one last mouthing of 'sorry', and one last awkward smile, she began searching for more prey. Sniffing a vole, she pounced. It was successful, and she dropped it near the rest of the prey. She seemed to work better trying to escape the oddness.

Emberpaw lay down and licked herself as she awaited Gingerpaw.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Gingerpaw flicked his ears. "Let's head out now. That way we don't have to find it when it's snowing." he said, flicking his ears. Gingerpaw shuffled his paws and padded to the entrance of the camp, waiting for Emberpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Fallenpaw caught Bluepaw's eye both times she mouthed words to him but all he could do was nod and blush. He padded over to Falconswoop as well as Thunderheart and stooped into a low bow of his head. "Please forgive me. I don't know what came over me right there. I am fine now and I think it would be best if we simply continued to hunt." He meowed suggestively, his voice had lost it's shake and it was strong yet respectful once more.

Thunderheart looked at Falconswoop. "If you're sure you're alright. I don't see why not. But he is your apprentice Falconswoop. What do you say." She smiled at Fallenpaw's wide, hopeful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Falconswoop hissed softly, his tail flicking in an annoyed matter at how cheerful everybody seemed. So hopeful, so pleased... It was getting on his nerves. However, he didn't blame Fallenpaw for being hopeful and frightened of losing his first chance outside camp. He found the cat quite noble, asking all respectfully.

Looking at Thunderheart, he felt a low growl build within his throat. "I already told you! We'll continue the round, as we planned. Although I'll be taking Fallenpaw to the Abandoned Twoleg nest. Alone," he snarled, definitly not in any mood for taking on Thunderheart. His emotions ran loose these days, and he flicked his tail at Fallenpaw. "Come on," he ordered and headed off to the twoleg nest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next