Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Tallpaw looked back at Snowpaw and gave a tiny genuine smile. "Congrates on becoming medicine cat apprentice. I know you will do an excellent job, may StarClan always light your path." She meowed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Rainkit tried keeping his head up while Snowpaw helped him. "Are you done yet?!" he whined to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:13 pm

*Snowpaw shrugged, basking in her congratulations with a light heart. Gosh, she is in with that nursery tale too. Stupid cats. Turning back to Rainkit, she pinned her ears back in annoyance. Nodding, she stopped and looked at him. Flicking her tail, he signaled him out but looked at him with worried eyes, suggesting him to take it easy.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:15 pm

(Eh now what should i do.)

Pumpkinpelt walked outside the entrance and went hunting.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Rainkit pounced off his feet and trotted back to the nursery. He had gave a little nod to Snowpaw before he left. He then went into the nursery and glanced around for the other littermates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Moonkit was looking up at the stars, crying on the inside, though she didn't let her tears drop. They just pooled around her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Rainkit gazed around for Moonkit but did not see her. He did not see Scarletkit either, her beautiful pelt not visible to him in the nursery. He then left the nursery and saw Moonkit in shadows. He padded slowly over looking worriedly at her as he approached her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Moonkit barely heard him and turned just as he reached her. "Sunkit does like me very much does he." She joked and gave him a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Rainkit stared at her and his whiskers twitched. He smiled,"I think he likes you, but I don't think he knows it that much,"he scratched his ear quickly and went back to talking,"I think you should love whoever makes you happy, but if he ever makes you cry he will have to hear from me."he gave a growl and unsheathed his claws,"Moonkit, I think you should let your heart speak and not your brain, sometimes your heart makes the right decisions."He finished and scratched his other ear. He tilted his head slightly confused about what he had said himself. But he looked at her with caring eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Moonkit looked at her brother and smiled at his wisdom. "Thank you Rainkit, I'm glad I can trust you to always be there for me." She meowed gently and licked his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Rainkit smiled even more and remembered Scarletkit. He stared at Moonkit with a frown,"Do you know where Scarletkit is?" he asked quietly. He glanced around in the dark and did not know where she had gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:55 pm

"Probably asleep of on her own. You know how she is." She meowed and flicked her tail at her brother. "Why?" She meowed, giving him a big smile. "Could it be... You LIKE her?" She purred and nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Rainkits face blushed hearing this from his sister. He then smiled widely and glanced around mewing softly and quietly,"Maybe..."he shuffled his paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Moonkit squeaked happily. "I knew it!" She purred and gazed at her brother happily. She turned serious all of a sudden. "Love is a dangerous and powerful thing. Be careful." She meowed softly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:12 pm

(What does a kit know about love? xD)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Rainkit nodded and he finally got Scarletkits smell. He could tell it must lead out of camp. He glanced at the entrance then back at Moonkit,"Do you think she left camp?"he said looking back at the entrance smelling some fresh scent of Scarletkit.

(I really do not know...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:16 pm

(... good point but hey Moonkit is my special kit! <3 )

"I don't know." Moonkit meowed honestly. "But I wouldn't leave camp. Especially at night!" She meowed with worry.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Rainkit glanced at his sister and licked her ear,"If I am not back by late night, tell mom I went missing."he said softly to her and padded to the entrance silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:19 pm

"Rainkit!" She hissed quietly. "Please don't go!" She meowed with worry. She padded after him, eyes shinning with concern.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Rainkit took in the sent and glanced behind him. He whispered softly to her,"She is probably just sleeping somewhere out of camp! I will be right back, promise me to only tell mom or some warrior if I am not back after a long time." he looked at her eyes filled with determination and fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Moonkit paused a moment and nodded. "Want me to come though?" She meowed, straining herself not to show she was scared.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Rainkit slightly hissed,"No, I want to look by myself,"He thought for a moment before speaking again,"Okay, fine, but we both have to keep quiet." he told her. He glanced around the clearing as he stood by the entrance to make sure no cat was out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Moonkit twitched her whiskers, hiding her hurt. She had a feeling Rainkit wanted to be alone. But she just closed her mouth and followed Rainkit and the scent trail silently.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Rainkit had followed the scent through the territory. He did not know why she had gone so far out in the territory, and alone, but then he caught some other cat also and knew that she must not have been alone. He kept padding onward his paws aching though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Moonkit stumbled forward toward Rainkit shaking, recalling what Sunkit said. Something about kits going to the dark forest if they left camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next