Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Scartalon walked into camp, Scarletkit's limp body hanging from her jaws by the scruff. A thousand things rushed threw her mind continuously as she walked to the nursery and curled up around her seemingly lifeless daughter.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Rainkit watched in horror as Scartalon brought in Scarletkit. He ran into the nursery and over to the kits almost lifeless body he stared at it. Sitting down he watched the body that lay there.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:52 pm

Scartalon looked at Rainkit and then sighed, licking Scarletkit's nose gently and laying her head next to the beautiful red furred kit.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:02 am

Robinkit had just awoken to her mother returning with her sister, and immediatly thought Scarletkit had done something wrong again. Sniggering she walked over to her mother and peeked at her sister's body. "Why won't she move? How come she can sleep while being carried, I'd never manage to do that." she said and poked her sister with her paw, as if trying to wake her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:46 am

*Kestrelsong peeked out of the warriors den right as Scartalon walked through the camp enterance. Seeing the red thing in her mouth, he turned away and snarled. I thought I got rid of that filthy kit! Sitting in his nest, he then collapsed and began to dig his claws into his head, drawing a bit of blood in anger.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
Robinkit had just awoken to her mother returning with her sister, and immediatly thought Scarletkit had done something wrong again. Sniggering she walked over to her mother and peeked at her sister's body. "Why won't she move? How come she can sleep while being carried, I'd never manage to do that." she said and poked her sister with her paw, as if trying to wake her up.

Scartalon looked at Robinkit and wrapped her tail around Scarletkit even more as her sister poked her. "Robinkit, please don't touch her, she's.... sleeping..." I hope.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:03 pm

Robinkit tilted her head and shrugged. "Well, she's snoozing pretty badly then, isn't she?" she said loudly, as if trying to wake up Scarletkit despite her mother's words. Pouting she crawled over to her mother's side, curled up into a small, tight ball of fur, and curled her short stumpy tail around her body. Her fur was matted with sweat though, the incredible heat clearly leaving a mark on the young kit.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Sunkit wandered around camp, peering into the warriors den. I'll be a warrior one day, he thought. He glanced over at the leaders' den. Then I'll be leader! He sighed and walked on, looking into the apprentices' den. I'm so awesome I'll get to skip apprenticeship! I'll be a warrior in no time! He walked around some more, the sun burning into his golden tabby pelt, until his legs and paws ached. He decided to take a nap and so, he padded into the nursery, curling up next to Robinkit and his mother.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:21 am

Darkthorn entered camp, invisible to the cats of the clan, and continued into the nursery with Scarletkit hanging from his jaws. Or rather, her spirit. Padding over to Scartalon he studied his sleeping kits and his beautiful should-have-been mate. Carefully he placed Scarletkit's spirit down to her body and smiled slightly. "Just imagine that you want to feel the hard ground under your back." he said and watched her carefully, not about to leave before the kit had returned to her body properly. Meanwhile, he let his tail carefully brush against Scartalon's flank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:18 am

*Scarletkit looked at her siblings and wrinkled her nose. They sleep weird! Being set down, she turned to Darkthorn and mewed, "Thanks daddy for bringing me back. I felt lonely there but I liked it with Fallenkit. He is my friend." and then stood on her mortal body. Closing her eyes and thinkin of laying on the cool ground, she seeped into her login body that shuddered and opened its eyes. Sprawling up, she shook her dirty pelt and grumbled. "This will take me days to clean." getting started, she sat down and began to groom her long, lushous red coat.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:39 am

Darkthorn made a faint smile and nodded. "Don't worry. You make up your own path." he whispered in her ears before he vanished to StarClan, not trying to make her rebellious or anything. (>.>)

Robinkit awoke to Scarletkit's noisy mewl and shrugged. "Goodie." she said shortly, not really in the mood to say anything else. Shifting her pose slightly she laid her head back down, breathed in heavily a couple of times before she dozed off again, looking very small and skinny compared to her siblings. A few minutes later her belly growled with hunger and she let out a discomforted squeak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:38 pm

*Scarletkit nodded in response and watched him vanish. Sighing, she shrunk back into the nest, feeling quite depressed for some odd reason. Grooming her fur until the sleek red fur glistened in cleanliness. Making sure that every individual hair was groomed the right way, she nestled her head in her paws and began to drift off to sleep again. She was exhasted from her adventures.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Scartalon woke slowly when she felt something brush her flank softly. She didn't see anything though. When she opened her eyes all the way she saw Scarletkit cleaning her pelt and she purred as loud as a lion probably roared. She nuzzled Scarletkit and licked her forehead lovingly. "You're not dead!" She yelled happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 pm

*Scarletkit looked at her mother in disgust and wrinkled her nose, irritated. "Of course I am not dead! I wandered the forest alone while you left! And I thought I cared for you." and turned away, her pelt bristling in anger.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Scartalon looked at her as if she had two heads. "What are you talking about? You weren't wandering ThunderClan territory while I was leaving. I carried you here! You must've been dreaming," she meowed oddly to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:18 pm

*Scarletkit turned to her mother, gaze hardened and mewed, "I was't dreaming! Darkthorn picked me up and brought me back here. He said that he couldn't explain why it was like this. I seemed to have two of my selves." and looked at her fur.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:19 pm

(Kits are SO over-dramatic. xD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Scartalon looked at Scarletkit with huge eyes. "I'm sorry, Scarletkit, but I really don't know what you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Rainkit woke up and stretching saw Scarletkit awake. He squealed as he hopped up and down happily, smiling. He sat down and watched the pretty she-cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:26 pm

*Scarletkit got up and flicked her tail, missing Scartalon's face. "Well, you are in the presence of the most powerful cat that ever lived. With my power, I will be the most beautiful cat there is by having two of myself." and stalked out of the nursery, wanting to leave Scartalon flustered.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Scartalon watched Scarletkit leave, clearly flustered, her eyes bigger then usually and her mouth gaping open as if she were to say something. She decided against it though and looked over at Rainkit. Why Rainkit seems to like Scarletkit the world will never know. But it's good to see that she won't be alone forever hopefully. She smiled at the tom and then curled up around Robinkit, Leafkit and Sunkit, licking each of them on the forehead as they slept.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Rainkit smiled then walked off after Scarletkit as his tail lashed. He then glanced around out side of the clearing as he entered it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:19 am

*Scarletkit whipped around to look at Rainkit with a face screwed up in irritation. "Why are you following me?" and lashed her beatiful, red silky fur.*

(Have major WB...)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:13 pm

(For some reason I wanted Rainkit to say:"You have to have some kind of stalker": lolol XD)

Rainkit tilted his head at her as he walked off to a little spot,"I wasn't following anybody just happened to be right behind you that's all." He lied. He started grooming himself and yawning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:26 pm

*Scarletkit flicked her fail in Rainkit's face and stalked away, tail held high as well as her head in a snobbish manor. Sitting down near a taller rock for shade she saw a dark mist swirl around the clearing that was only visible to her. In the mist, a rotted scent crept to her and she wrinkled her nose in disgust. In the mist, a black a white pelt formed and it stepped out, amber eyes softened yet serious. Stalking up to Scarletkit, he smiled a warm, inviting smile and mewed, "Greetings young leader. I can sence a great destiny you hold in your paws. Now, Inwill introduce myself somewhere, where it is quiet. Come behind this rock." leading her behind the rock, he flicked his tail and Scarletkit curled up on the ground a slept. The black and white cat ushered her to follow him.*

(Ending it here to cause suspense.)
(Can anyone guess who this is? XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next