Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:18 pm

((Owo, missed a lot, didn't I?))

Whiskerpaw smiled brightly at being named an apprentice, however didn't seem to be overly energetic and slam her mentor to the ground for that reason. Instead, she touched her mentor's nose gently and settled down, glancing at the she-cat. Lostcloud. Hope she'll be a good mentor. she thought and gave an excited yell when Snowkit was named medicine cat apprentice. It worked! she thought joyfully, more pleased for her sister's apprentice ceremony than her own. Glancing at Lostcloud she tilted her head curiously, wondering what she had in mind for their training lesson. "What am I going to do?" she asked, her whiskers twitched slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:55 pm

Shadowpaw nodded obediently and padded off to the elders den with moss in her jaws.

Tallpaw felt tears well into her eyes when Snowpaw was announced Oceanbreeze's apprentice. She looked up at Silverpelt, all the stars shinning brightly. I refuse this to shake my faith in StarClan. I will follow the path they give to me. Hopefully I can still be a medicine cat someday, some how. She closed her eyes and tears streamed into her fur.

Lostcloud looked at Whiskerpaw, an excited gleam in her eyes. My first apprentice! She smiled at Whiskerpaw. "Tomarrow we shall explore the territory, then if you're up for it we can do some battle techniques!" She meowed enthusiastically.

Branchshade winced as he was named Rainpaw's mentor. Couldn't Scartalon give me an apprentice with more... mental stability?

Rowanfeath bound up to Nettlenose and Swiftflight. "Isn't this great?" She purred, nudging her two friends heartily. "We can all go on patrols together now!" She meowed happily, unknowing of what they were talking about only a moment ago.

Roarstep looked at all of his kits and kin with pride and happyness. He wanted really just to speak with Whiskerpaw for a while, but he knew she would never forgive him. He sighed and smiled at his clanmates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:08 pm

*Rainpaw looked at his mentor and noticed his irritation. "Play!!" and tackled Branchshade, jumping up and down on his back, screeching and yowling in delight.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Branchshade scarmbled to his paws quickly. "Whaaa?" He looked down at Rainpaw, and his eyes grew softer. "You want to play?" He meowed his tail lashing. He pinned down the little kit carefully, and began to tickle him with his tail.

(80 I had no idea what to post but Branchshade is kinda the fatherly type so there ya go! ^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:25 pm

*Rainpaw struggled and wriggled, trying to get away from the grasp of his mentor Branchshade. Screeching and yowling in delight, he lashed his tail, trying to tickle Branchshade into getting off of him. Laughing and giggling as he tickled him, he was so thrilled to acually have a cat that didn't run away from him in fright.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Branchshade smiled at him and fell backwards for the kits amusement. "You got me!" He meowed, wondering if this kit was capable of doing actual warrior training. We'll see about that tommarow. He grinned at Rainpaw. "You're to strong for me!" He chuckled and nuzzled his apprentices flank affectionately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:41 pm

(Kit... O.o)

*Rainpaw giggled as he felt as if he won. Wriggling up from his grasp, he yawned and looked up the starry sky. Laying down right where he was, he closed his eyes and started to try and fall asleep.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:48 pm

(Fail! Sorry! I meant cat! XD)

Branchshade stood over Rainpaw and sighed happily as he watched the steady rise and fall of his apprentices flank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:05 pm

*Kestrelwong waited until everyone was all asleep before he began to start his plan.*

(Everyone! Go to sleep!! XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Branchshade padded to the warriors den and fell into a comforting and relaxing sleep.

Roarstep tried desprately once more to make eye contact with Whiskerpaw before padding into the den for some much needed sleep.

(Just pretend Rowanfeather, Nettlenose and Swiftflight aren't there I guess ^.^')

Moonkit sat in the shadows of camp, her eyes a little puffy from holding back her tears. She looked up at the sky drowsily, half asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:30 pm

*Scarletkit lay in her nest near the nursery enterance in a deep sleep. It would take a lot to wake her.*

*Kestrelsong noticed how everyone was sleep. Knowing this was his chance, he silently snuck out of the warriors den. Stalking in the shadows of the camp, he stalked into the shadows of the nursery wall. Seeing Scarletkit laying there, looking almost dead asleep, he grinned evilly. Silently, he reached out and grabbed her by the scruff. Picking her up, he silently stalked out of camp. Once he was out of camp, he pelted across the moor, the moon reflecting Scarletkit's perfectly groomed red pelt and his molted brown coat. Once he got to the ThunderClan border, he swiftly began to swift across the stream, covering his WindClan scent. Coming onto ThunderClan turf, he silently staked through the forest, carrying Scarletkit. Once he was a ways from the border, he dropped Scarletkit in a root of a tree, who was still asleep and pelted away.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Moonkit heard and smelled Krestlesong and turned, seeing him leaving camp. She thought she smelled Scarletkits scent ging with him but she shrugged and settled down to watch the stars alone.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:35 pm

((Sorry I went offline so fast. My mom woke up and I didn't wanna be on the computer..afraid I would get scolded xD ))

Oceanbreeze examined Rainkit and his head. "Don't worry, you'll be just fine Rainkit. Just a little bump of the head. Hang tight for a bit, okay?" she mewed with a small reassuring smile. Lavender and Alder should do the trick.. "Come with me to the back real quick Snowpaw, so you can see which herbs to get."

Nettlenose, was slightly startled when Rowanfeather ran over, but didn't show that he was. Did she hear me? I hope she didn't..Not yet anyway, he thought. He smiled excitedly. "I know! We can do everything now!" WindClan Territory - Page 36 1828999080 WindClan Territory - Page 36 1828999080
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Pumpkinpelt nodded." Well i will be in the warriors deen if you need any help." He said before walking out, then toward the warriors den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Rowanfeather smiled with sheer happyness. "Right?" She purred. "Tomarrow morning lets go hunting! Just the three of us!" She meowed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Rainkit sat there smelling the stinky herbs. He looked around examining the den as he never been here before. He was actually getting used to the smell now then before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:42 pm

*Snowpaw got up, excited and trotted behind Oceanbreeze to the herb store. Looking at the heavily organized plants, she sniffed each one and repeated their names, labeling them inside her mind. Coltsfoot... Juniper... Catmint... Comfrey... Closin her eyes in slight moment of bliss, entangled in the many varieties of smells. Waking up back into reality, she looked back at Oceanbreeze, ready to take notes on what she will say to put on a head bump.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Oceanbreeze pawed out a light purple flower bushel along with a green ruffly leaf. "This shiny green leaf has to be one of the most important herbs for wounds, even bumps on kit's heads. Its called alder, a herb chewed and applied to keep swelling down and ease infection," she explain pushing it toward her young apprentice. "I was hoping you could chew it up and rub it on his head?"

"I bet you can guess what this one is," Oceanbreeze continued, pointing to the flowers now. "Lavender is for sore throats or headaches. It soothes nerves as well. If Rainkit has a headache, this will cure it in no time at all," she finished. This mentoring stuff isn't all that hard! she thought happily in her head. ..for now at least. She got to her feet. "Well, we better hurry up and take care of Rainkit," she mewed and picked up the lavender bushel. Oceanbreeze flicked her tail, motioning to Snowpaw to pick up the alder and follow. With that she made her way back into the main part of the medicine den where Rainkit was. She placed the lavender down and plucked a few off the bushel. "Alright, Rainkit. I just need you to eat this for me. Don't worry, it doesn't taste bad," she said reassuringly while pushed a few little flowers toward him.

((Long post is long XD ))
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Rainkit stared at the flowers for a moment. He then bent over and sniffed. After, he took little bites and starting eating them. He did not think they tasted bad at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:00 pm

*Snowpaw listened intensely and nodded. Picking the alder, she began to chew it immediantly but listened intently. Alder is the most important herb for wounds. Chew it and apply it to wounds to reduce swelling and ease infection. Memorizing those words, she kept chewing. Lavender is used for headaches and soothing sore throats and helping nerves. Pickin up the chewed up alder, she trotted after Oceanbreeze to Rainkit. Looking at her, she wondered if she could apply it to his head herself.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Tallpaw padded into the medicne cats den, staggering with loss and sat in her favorite spot in the den and looked up at Oceanbreeze with dull eyes. "I have a stomach ache." She meowed sadly and looked down at her paws.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Oceanbreeze's ears flicked, hearing Tallpaw. She nodded in approval to Snowpaw. "Go ahead and rub that on Rainkit's head, I'll be right back," she mewed and padded over to Tallpaw. "A stomache ache? Erugh, those aren't fun. Wait here, I'll be back with some juniper berries," with that she padded into the storage area and placed a few berries into a beech leaf. She carefully carried them over to where Tallpaw stood. "These should do the trick, eat up." :3

((I gotz to go! D: see you guys later!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:45 pm

*Snowpaw nodded to Oceanbreeze. Lifting a pawful of the gooey alder onto Rainkit's head, she massaged it on gently, making sure let it soak onto his head. Yawning in exhastion, she looked up at the dark night sky and hoped to go to sleep soon.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:00 pm

"They are indeed." Tallpaw meowed as she sniffed at them. She licked them up and swallowed them, her eyes still dull and defeated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:05 pm

*Snowpaw glanced at Tallpaw and turned around. Grinning in success, she was glad her enemy had failed. Stupid cat! She isn't sick! She just wants tk see what she missed!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next