Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Clawpaw nodded, gasping for air. ''I have to go see Sunstar.- She mewed, dashing ou of the medicine cat den and towards the leader's den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:38 pm

*Bravekit nodded and let her dash out. What happened? Is everything going to fall! Maybe my dream is true... and opened his eyes wide in fright.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:53 pm

[where should I jump in with my new characters Nettlepaw,Willowpaw,Poppypaw, and Ashpaw?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:06 pm

(when ever you wont to)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:23 pm

(It doesn't matter. You can come in as they woke up and heard commotion outside... A patrol is taking a loner kit to the horseplace because they won't let it live in ThunderClan.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:04 pm

[Okay thank you when will I know who my mentors are?]

Nettlepaw walked through the forest with Poppypaw on his paws.Nettlepaw carried a vole and a blackbird in his jaws.Poppypaw had a mouse and two shrews in her jaws.Nettlepaw was glad the rain had stopped long enough for him and his sister to get some hunting done.The litter-mates padded into camp and placed their kills on the fresh-kill pile.They then bounded over to Willowpaw who was practicing battle moves by herself on the edges of the clearing."Willowpaw do you want to practice with us?"Nettlepaw asked his sister."Sure!"Willowpaw replied.The three apprentices started practice fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:08 pm

(Moonfeather hasn't added your cats to the allegiances yet. You will have to wait until some mentors are open because I think there are more apprentices then warriors. Sorry about the delema...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:02 am

[aw that's okay I can wait.]
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:02 am

Firepaw decided he needed some fresh air so he padded out of camp and towards the great oak by the shore. Only one cat had actually climbed it once, but she got her leg all twisted up. As he neared it, he looked all the way up to the top. Someday he wished to climb it. One day, Firepaw, one day....
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Solarstorm sighed, feeling more tired than usual. Zephyr was so kind... He acted like no clanmate has ever done to me. she thought and purred softly, feeling as if her heart would burst with the secret love for the rogue. Though how can I love him, and still be loyal to the clan? she asked herself, pondering in silence. Especially when there's so many cats in the clan whom is against rogues. If he where to come to our clan, he would be bullied like I used to be as a kit. That is no life for a my beloved tom. she thought and sighed, flopping down in the nest. She could of course not tell Sunstar, nor any other cat about the loner she had tripped into a while ago. No cat had her full trust, even though she knew too well she was supposed to trust them with her life. Not after what Tigerswipe did. Every cat may be my enemy. she thought bitterly, trying to ignore her feelings towards her clanmates.

Next she turned her attention over to her belly and groomed the soft, neat fur until it was sleek and probably shiny. Again, she wished she could see herself. See whether she was a beauty, or whether she was a monster. I hope I look decent at least, if not beautiful. she told herself and smiled softly. She may not have noticed by herself by then, most likely because she could not see her own belly swelling, though gradually she grew in size, already reaching for her second moon of pregnancy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:53 pm

(Awesome... Sweetly awesome... I love drama! :D Twisted Evil)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:06 pm

(Re-cap please??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Ashpaw padded out of the elders den,a ball of dried up moss under her chin."No fair.You guys are practicing battle moves and I have to clean out the elders' den."Ashpaw complained as she walked up to hewr siblings."Will one of you please come help me?I have to clean out the nursery and get fresh moss for both dens after this.It'l take me moons to do it all alone."Ashpaw complained."Sorry Ashpaw but we can't we're right n the middle of a fight between me,the noble Thunderclan warrior Willowbreeze, and two mangy Shadowclan cats,Nettlebush and Poppyfall."Willowpaw said."Ya why don't you go ask Pinepaw to help you."Nettepaw teased."Okay I will."Ashpaw said, a prisy tone entering her voice.Her tail straight up in the air she padded away from her litter-mates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:23 pm

(Clawpaw got an omen from Larktalon and she is talking to Sunstar right now, asking to talk to him.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:12 am

Padding towards the leader's den, Clawpaw shook herself, still in shock of the vision she had saw.

Thunderspark had seen Clawpaw struggling and gasping for air. Seeing the medicine cat apprentice padding off towards the leader's den, he stretched and followed. It might be a vision from Starclan...I might of help.

Sparrowwing lay silently in the nursery den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:42 pm

Thunderpaw sighed with bordom, Why did I wish to speak to Shallowclaw, he HATES me! she thought bitterly, Who can I trust anymore? she padded around camp, wanting someone to go hunting with her.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Firepaw sighed and decided to go back into the forest. He should probably be getting back to camp. Entering, he saw the familiar face of Thunderpaw. He padded up to her with a small smile. "Hey, are you bored too?" He mewed studying her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:57 pm

(Where is Sunstar?)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Patchpelt looked around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:20 pm

*Bravekit sat and watched the camp bustle as usual, licking his paw casually. He was silently recollecting the dream her had last night. Who were those two kits? One looked as if I knew them though. and was lost in deep though, trying to figure out who those cats were.*

*Runningkit had an itch on the top of her head and tryed to get it with her back foot. She then rolled over and rubbed her head against the ground, relieving the itch. She tryed to roll back over but couldn't. She looked like a turtle on his back. She then began to cry in frusteration.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:19 pm

(Okie.. I'll just jump in...)

Sunstar looked up to see Clawpaw. "Oh, hello Clawpaw. How are you?"

Bluefeather slept in her nest, twitching in her sleep.

Blackpaw looked outside from his nest in the apprentices den. The rain had stopped temporarily, so he padded out. The clearing was slick with mud in some places underpaw. "Yuck." he meowed, lifting his paw and watched as mud slithered off it.

Thornclaw bounded towards the WindClan border with Falconpaw, Birchpaw, Patchpelt, and Blueheart, taking the rogue kit to the twolegplace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:26 pm

*Bravekit saw Blackpaw complaining about the mud and smirked. He walked up to him and mewed "A little mud won't hurt." and flung some mud on Blackpaw's face, chuckling.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Blackpaw turned on the kit. "What was that for!?" he asked, anger on the edge of his voice. He knew his kit-friend was playing, but it wasn't funny. "I have apprentice stuff to do, don't throw mud at me." he meowed with a slight growl, padding away quickly and wiping the mud off his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:35 pm

*Bravekit raised an eyebrow, clearly not scared of Blackpaw and mewed "And the world can't survive if you spend a few moments savoring some of the last moments you are able to actually play. When you are a warrior, it turns around." and dipped his head to Blackpaw and sat in a mud puddle, camoflaching his pelt.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

(Sorry, double post but a plan has been hatched... Twisted Evil)

*Bravekit saw bushes rustleing and a whispering voice. It seemed spooky but he silently crept out of camp, following the rustling.*

*Brindleheart caught a glimpse of Bravekit's tail leaving camp and growled in frusteration. She pelted after Bravekit, deep into the forest.*

*Bravekit soon pelted into the pines of ShadowClan territory without noticing.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next