Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Bloodstar chuckled softly, and finally stopped in a clearing. "See now, Deadkit. I'm going to teach you how to speak. Talk like me. Understood?" she said sharply, her tail flickering with impatience as she awaited the kit's answer. If the kit did not prove useful, she would simply have to kill the kit off.

Larktalon was looking for Falconpaw when she suddenly heard Deadkit's squeals and her heart twisted painfully. Running towards where Bloodstar was she growled. "Bloodstar! Keep away from that kit!" she yelled, and the former leader looked up at her with a twirked smile. "Why should I?" Bloodstar said, tilting her head with a hint of craziness hidden within her eyes. Without waiting another second Larktalon scooted forwards and scooped up the kit. "Not this time, you don't!" Bloodstar hissed and hooked Larktalon's leg, who almost tripped. Instead however, the evil leader left four streaks on her hind leg. It didn't stop her though, and Larktalon fled her mission as she raced back into StarClan hunting territories. The last thing heard before they vanished into the light forests was a pained, angry cry from Bloodstar.

Falconpaw growled, his tail lashing. "I looked up to you, Tigerswipe. But clearly, you do not care about me. All that matters for you is to train any cat you get your claws at, and I will not allow you to do so before you realise what love is." he said sharply. As Tigerswipe turned his back to him he readied a leap for the cat's neck, though before he could move a cat had landed on his back, sharp claws tearing into his fur and lashing open his side. With a shudder he collapsed on the ground, and gradually his body grew fainter and fainter, until he vanished completly and woke up in the bed within the medicine den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Redfur saw Larktalon care Deadkit away. i hop bloodstar didnt hurt her Redfur always had a kind feeling for kits. Redfur followed Larktalon to starclan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:34 pm

*Deadkit looked at Bloodstar in question. She then mewed "Talk. Me." and then was scooped up and thrown around. She screeched in not understanding of what was going on. She then saw StarClan's border and pelted across it.*

*Tigerswile was about to attack Falconpaw but when Falconpaw vanished, he stopped.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Redfur was to old to run so she yelled, "Larktalon stop, can you stop and lisin to me."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:43 am

Bloodstar narrowed her eyes and watched Tigerswipe. "Be glad that apprentice didn't attack you. 'Not worthless' you say." she hissed and turned, flickering her tail as she walked back into the darker parts of the forest, settling on a branch. Foolish enough to think his apprentice will be loyal to him after what happened. she snorted, both annoyed and angered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:38 am

*Tigerswipe snarled at Bloodstar and pelted into a tree.*

(Don't know what to say... Sad)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:01 pm

((We can have a battle between Tigerswipe and Bloodstar for the leadership? x3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:06 pm

(( im good with that))

Redfur climed a tree that hand over bloodsate and tigerswipe. she now that there was going to be a fight for leadership and she did injoy waching fifgts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:07 pm

(Yeah... Maybe later when he actually will become a little more smarter... X3)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:11 pm

((Yeah, sure xP Meanwhile, I will make Bloodstar one bossy she-cat >:3))

Bloodstar turned around, hearing the slight flicker of leaves which made her ears perk. "Redfur! Mousebrained idiot! Why are you always following after us?" she growled, her neck fur rising and her tail lashing. "Be gone!" she hissed and lashed out at Redfur, her claws brushing slightly against the she-cat's whiskers, as a warning of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:17 pm

"you arent the boss of me. i can be whereever i wont to be." Redfur hissed
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:23 pm

"Oh yeah?" Bloodstar growled, this time crashing into Redfur's side as harshly as she could, attempting to knock her off the branch. Swiftly she regained her balance and landed on the branch, watching the she-cat with narrowed eyes and a snarl forming upon her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Nightshadow yowled with fury as she watched Redfur and Bloodstar fought, she supported Tigerswipe because she had always hated Bloodstar, and she watched with horror as the hated leader attacked her friend, "Stay away from her you mange-pelt!"
she lept onto Bloodstar's back and began to sink her teeth into the leaders spine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:35 pm

redfur and Nightshadow has beed good frends but shelike to fight her own fights. "get off her Nightshadow. this my fight"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:36 pm

*Tigerswipe saw the chaos and leaped onto Bloodstar and well, aiming for the killing bite on herback of her neck.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Bloodstar hissed, soon realising that she had more than one cat against her. In fact, she had three. Spitting in fury she dodged a few of the deathly blows and slinked out from their grip. Too bad they go for the killing bite. It's hard to place such a move, which needs such perfection. she though and hissed. "Mangy fur-balls! Can't fight your own battles either now, can you?" she said, glaring at all three cats. "Fine. I do not need any of you. You're useless!" she hissed, her tail lashing. Her gaze then directed at Tigerswipe. "I thought you would take to senses and join me in creating a group against the clans. Obviously, you're too much of a softpaw to do so." she spat and leaped into the tree, making her way away from the three cats. She wouldn't need many cats, but herself to conquer the clans. She could train every apprentice or warrior by herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:43 pm

*Tigerswipe snarled at her "Well, o-mighty leader, to weak to figt off other "softpaws"" and snarled at her.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:44 pm

"bloodstar could never be a leder of the darkforst' redfur said
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Bloodstar did not turn to reply to him. Foolish youngsters. she thought bitterly. Then she got to her better senses and turned around quickly, dashing right back and leaping at Tigerswipe with a screech of fury. "Softpaw! That's your new name, Softpaw! Better run off to your kittypet friends!" she yelled, trying her best to insult the tom. She let her claws rake across the back of the large tom, trying to dig them in as far as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:53 pm

*Tigerswipe yowled in anger and knew she was on his back so he flipped onto his back and crushed her with his weight. He just layed on top of her until she suffocated.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:57 pm

Bloodstar gasped as she was squished to the ground. Hissing she bit down into his shoulder, crawling her way up towards his neck. Once there her vision was faltering rapidly, and she couldn't breathe properly. She didn't bother to wait though and began biting wildly wherever she could reach, twisting the fur around along with the skin to make sure it pained him even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:01 pm

*Tigerswipe yowled in pain and leaped up and dug his claws into her shoulders and raked her belly with such hatred. He turned his belly away though to not get the belly rake counter attack.*

*Deadkit walked around the Dark Forest. She soon heard cats screaming and pelted away from the noise. She soon was deep in the never ending forest of the evil and was lost. She didn't know where to go.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Bloodstar hissed and rolled out of the way, though three scratches appeared on her flank. Yowling furiously she got to her paws and sprang right upwards, thudding into Tigerswipe's flank and belly areas. She then swiftly slid out from underneath him. "Filth! Scum!" she hissed and bared her teeth, assuming a defensive pose. "I will give you another chance... Ally with me, or I will make sure that you are the first cat to be killed, again, when I train my warriors." she said sharply, his blood dripping from her jaws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:17 pm

*Tigerswipe hissed in pain and snarled "I would rather die again then join you!" and spat blood at her face.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Bloodstar hissed. "You had your chance!" she growled and leaped onto his back again, this time making sure to not dig her claws in so she would get stuck. She did not want to end up being squashed as a bug again. Instead she lashed out several times, before she lunged for his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next