Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:25 pm

(should their only be Thunderclan cats?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:48 pm

(Yeah but maybe when more cats join the DF, they can take over the Clans.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:28 am

Bloodstar heard heavy discussion, and growled. There has not been this much chatter since Arrowpelt joined us! Why in the whole world do they have to make such a fuzz? she questioned herself, and got to her paws. Stretching she leaped down from the tree and headed to the voices. "Goodmorning. You must be Tigerswipe, I presume. The new warrior, if I'm correct." she said sharply, her elegant and smooth body circling him a couple of times to see what strenghts he might possess. Good strenght, obviously... But way too open about his intentions. If he had not attacked his clanmates that early, I bet that he would achieved greater things. she thought, though did not bring the matter up. When she had studied the cats thoroughly enough she flicked her tail. "I'm Bloodstar. Former leader of ShadowClan, as well as the cat who almost gained control over all four clans." she said sharply, daring any cat to challange her position as the ultimate leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:58 pm

*Tigerswipe snarled at Bloodstar and stalked away. He was having a crappy day.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:44 am

Bloodstar smirked, obviously liking the fact that the tom was so cranky. He reminds me of Fernstar, when he found out how I used him to get my will. Right before I killed him, of course. an evil smirk appeared across her face. "What about you two? Nothing of interest, are you?" she said sharply and chuckled. "Well, I have no use of fools." she muttered and sprang into the nearest tree, watching the cats with a sharp glare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:41 am

Redfur saw Bloodstar in the tree he was my leder, but i well never forget of what he did to me and all of the other clans she thout as see wint to he own nest in the roots of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:33 am

((She :3))

Bloodstar bared her teeth softly and hissed at the two cats, her tail lashing. I will be leader. No matter what! she thought, not liking the way the cats acted to one another. To work as a clan, you need a leader. These cats obviously don't have one. she thought and shrugged. Not many cats are ready to follow me though. Obviously I have killed too many cats to allow them to show their loyalty to me. she thought and sighed. She needed another cat that she could manipulate and use to her own will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:40 am

((sarry))

Redfur woked with a jump. it felt as if someing bad is going to happen but she let th feeling pass.
she got out from her nest to see what Bloodstar was doing now.

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:44 am

((I have not yet forgotten, I just posted there ;3 Anyway, may I ask if you can control your spelling a bit better? It's a little hard to read what you write when the grammair isn't correct as well as several typos. No offence, but I've noticed the last few posts Wink))

Last edited by Silverfeather on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:47 am

((i know))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:02 pm

(Well, we all had our problems with spelling. Anyways, by RPing, your spelling, grammer, typing speed increases. It is really quiet an amazing this. You just have to practice it more. Smile Smile)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:11 pm

((Yeah... Sorry if you took offence of what I wrote, though it would make it easier to read Wink))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:41 pm

((it dosnt mater to me. i all so wright books and that helps me too.))
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Falconpaw, who had just been dreaming about his future suddenly appeared in a dark forest. Darker than any whom he had seen before. Dark mist sailed between the trees, making him shudder. Where am I? he questioned himself, and shivered as a chilly shadow came over his back, and he felt the calm breathing of a cat. Letting out a shriek of terror he leaped forwards, assuming a defensive pose. Bloodstar was standing right in front of him, smirking as she crouched. "Ah. My little snack. Nighty night, apprentice!" she yowled and leaped forwards, lunging for Falconpaw's throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:47 pm

*Tigerswipe saw what was going on and let out a battle yowl and leaped onto Bloodstar and started to claw her all over. He raked her belly, and was now aiming for the death hit. The throat.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Bloodstar let out a hiss of surprise. "Mangy furball! I have more experience than you do!" she yelled and ducked away from his jaws, then raked her back claws across his belly. Twisting away from his grip she got away from him and jumped up on a branch. "Why are you so determined to keep me away from this apprentice anyway? He's probably useless, anyway." she spat and glared at the young cat, who was staring wideeyed at Tigerswipe.

Falconpaw had frozen when the cat had attacked, ready to perform what he had learned from his mentor. Surprisingly enough, Tigerswipe suddenly appeared out of nothing. "T-Tigerswipe?" he spluttered, surprised as he watched his former mentor with huge eyes. Oh no. This is really bad... If he's here, then I'm in the Dark Forest! he thought, and stepped backwards a few steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:56 pm

*Tigerswipe roared in anger, feeling fresh blood splatter from his sides "This apprentice is far from useless!! You, as a stupid leadre is blind to that!" and gave a spine tingling snarl and turned to Falconpaw and hissed "Don't talk or go near any of these rejects! Come with me!" and started to pelt to the far end of the forest where a black river was that smelled of carrion and death.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Falconpaw shrugged and watched the cats chat along, not really hearing anything before Tigerswipe turned and spoke directly to him. He nodded, already used to being given orders by him, and following them without hesitation. Besides, he better follow his former mentor, or he would be torn apart by the other cats around. Dashing after him he did not turn to look at Bloodstar again.

Bloodstar smirked as Tigerswipe yelled at her, as well as running away from the area. Poor warrior. He does not realise the apprentice has changed sides. she thought and chuckled, a wide, evil grin appearing on her mouth. She then paused and considered what had happened. The cat obviously have a light heart though... I bet he can easily be manipulated, if Tigerswipe play his cards correctly. she thought and shrugged.

Moments after Tigerswipe and Falconpaw had disappeared, Larktalon appeared, obviously worried. We cannot allow the Dark Forest cats to train cats again! If they do, we might have another battle between our skies! fear welled up within her as she looked around, trying to spot a glimpse of the familiar brown fur of her son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:09 pm

Redfur now know what was roung in the darkforst. Larktalon has crasted into the darkforst.and there was somrthing folowing her. she bagane to wach her to see what is was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:12 pm

*Deadkit came in behind Larktalon. She saw Bloodstar and pelted up to her and mewed "Deadkit! Deadkit!" and tried to play with her.*

(This is going to be funny...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:14 pm

((i fell so sarry for Deadkit.))

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Bloodstar glared at the kit. "Stay away from me, useless kit!" she spat and swiped at Deadkit, though only to warn her to stay away. The kit reminded her of her kits though, and she couldn't help but smirk softly. "Deadkit, you say... Well, why don't you follow me?" she said, her voice unusually soft and friendly. Motioning the kit to walk by her side, she headed into the depths of the forest.

Falconpaw stopped running, panting hard. "Tigerswipe? I-is this really the Dark Forest?" he asked, and longed to ask why his mentor had done those horrible things. He held it back though, and decided to leave one question up for answer first off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:22 pm

(Yeah, she had a sad, short life... She acually only lived for about 5 seconds then she stopped breathing and her heart stopped beating... D;)

*Deadkit felt a little hurt by Bloodstar's mean words but then when Bloodstar invited her to go with her, she squeaked in delight and squeaked "Deadkit! Deadkit!" and scampered after Bloodstar.*

*Tigerswipe looked at Falconpaw with a stern look and growled "Yes, this is the Dark Forest. I guess it isn't that bad because you never get hungry, tired, or feel sick. The only down fall is that we fight day and night for leadership." and snarled in rememberance.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Bloodstar smiled. "Yeah, that's right. Come on." she said softly, though her voice was tainted with ambition and lust. The kit can prove useful... If I teach her how to talk, then she might report to me what StarClan is doing. Obviously she is free to walk between our territories, with no boundaries. she thought sharply and grinned evilly. It had been a long time since she had been this excited when planning something.

Falconpaw shrugged. "You did something horrible to end up here after you died, didn't you?" he said, a hint of challenge in his voice. He was standing in a rather defensive pose again, his eyes studying Tigerswipe carefully. "And that cat back there. I've heard stories from the nursery about a cruel ShadowClan leader, whom almost took over every clan, and who seduced Fernstar and used him to gain power! You're a good cat, Tigerswipe. At least the Tigerswipe I knew as my mentor was." he said sharply, glaring at the large tom.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:16 pm

*Deadkit leaped for joy as she scampered after Bloodstar. She was so young, she didn't know the difference between heroes and villians. She though Bloodstar was going to play with her.*

*Tigerswipe snarled at Falconpaw as his apprenticed challenged him "I do no need your mouth. I will not tell you anything of my past because it is non of your business!" and snarled. He then hissed "I guess you seem to have grown to smart with your mouth, maybe you don't need my expert training." and narrowed his eyes in questions. He turned away to face the murky black water.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next