Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightpaw(M) and Streampaw(F)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

Nightpaw(M) and Streampaw(F) Empty
PostSubject: Nightpaw(M) and Streampaw(F)   Nightpaw(M) and Streampaw(F) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:41 am

So I have a few old riverclan cats (who are not actually old, but that I had before the site originally shut down) and I would rather not roleplay all of them. Nightpaw, Streampaw and Ashpaw(<-link to forms) are triplets. They were raised by the queens and Sandstreak, who I also play. I was wondering if anyone wanted to adopt Ashpaw's siblings. It can be just one roleplayer, or two different ones. Anyway I went ahead and started with their forms. I left some of it for the roleplayers to fill out.

(Picture, optional)
Name-
Nightpaw
Age-
11 moons
Gender-
Tom
Rank-
Apprentice
Clan-
Riverclan
Color/Description-
A completely black cat. He is much bigger than his siblings and muscled. His fur is short, and his eyes are a light blue.
Personality-
(Left up to the roleplayer)
Mate-
Kits-
Relationships-
Sisters: Streampaw/Ashpaw Parents: Father;Bloodstreak (no longer roleplayed..rouge) Mother; Silversnow (Died shortly after childbirth) Friends:
History-
Grew up close to his sisters and Sandstreak, was raised by the queens since his mother died after childbirth and his father became a rouge. (Roleplayer can expand on this)
Purchased RP Items-
(List any items that is in effect for this character. You can buy items in the Clawshards Shop such as; Accessories and Powers. Leave blank if none)

(Picture, optional)
Name-
Streampaw
Age-
11 moons
Gender-
She-cat
Rank-
Apprentice
Clan-
Windclan
Color/Description-
Streampaw has short fur like her siblings. It is grey like her mother with the silver bangel stripes. She is almost an exact replica of her mom, and her eyes are strikingly blue.
Personality-
Mate-
Kits-
Relationships-
Siblings: Streampaw/Nightpaw Parents: Father;Bloodstreak (no longer roleplayed..rouge) Mother; Silversnow (Died shortly after childbirth) Friends: (Left up to the roleplayer)
History-
 Grew up close to her siblings and Sandstreak, was raised by the queens since her mother died after childbirth and her father became a rouge. (Roleplayer can expand on this)
Purchased RP Items-
(List any items that is in effect for this character. You can buy items in the Clawshards Shop such as; Accessories and Powers. Leave blank if none)
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw(M) and Streampaw(F)   Nightpaw(M) and Streampaw(F) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:28 pm

i'd love to adopt Nightpaw if that's cool? =)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw(M) and Streampaw(F)   Nightpaw(M) and Streampaw(F) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:47 am

Yep! That's fine :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw(M) and Streampaw(F)   Nightpaw(M) and Streampaw(F) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightpaw(M) and Streampaw(F)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1