Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yep, I'm a Newbie... Hai :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSquiggs
Kit
Kit
Female

Yep, I'm a Newbie... Hai :D Empty
PostSubject: Yep, I'm a Newbie... Hai :D   Yep, I'm a Newbie... Hai :D EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:48 am

Hello,

I'm Squiggs, you may see this username on a lot of roleplay forums, this is because I love roleplaying... obviously x)

I consider myself a fairly literate roleplayer and try my best to make chunky posts. I do like the Warriors series, but it's been a good four years since I have last read one of those books. The book I left off on was Starlight... I have a lot of catching up to do x)

Don't spoil anything too much ;u;

So a little about me as a person, if you wish to call me by something else I welcome Squiggs, Squiggeh, Tay, or Taytay. I am between the ages of fifteen and eighteen and in High School... so I can be pretty busy at times, but I tend to keep my self pretty active, using both my laptop and mobile. On top of school, I also have a career in babysitting and am acquiring a career at Kroger, so I will be very busy but still intend on keeping myself active.

I enjoy hanging out with my rl friends and can be very busy on the weekends & breaks with them, so breaks and weekends, I may not be able to answer until late.

I enjoy writing, drawing, and meeting new people, so just need a friend, feel free to pm me and talk, I am a very open and friendly, outgoing person. I really love socializing, so it's great when someone does take the time to talk to me and become a friend :D

I currently have no characters I roleplay yet, but I am sure that will change as soon as I post this :3

<3 ~ Squiggs
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Yep, I'm a Newbie... Hai :D   Yep, I'm a Newbie... Hai :D EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:58 am

Welcome to WL, Squiggs! I'm Mephy, one of the site admins, if you have a question feel free to ask me or any of staff members.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: Yep, I'm a Newbie... Hai :D   Yep, I'm a Newbie... Hai :D EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Welcome to the site, Tay~ I just like that, so it's sticking. I'm Jayie, Jay, or whatever floats your boat. I'm the co owner of the site and an administrator. As Mephy said, feel free to ask any questions to the users with colored name. Hope to see you around the forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: Yep, I'm a Newbie... Hai :D   Yep, I'm a Newbie... Hai :D EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:30 pm

Hello Squiggs! Welcome to WL! I'm Sky, or just call me Inviz, which ever you're comfortable with ^w^ can't wait to meet your cats and role play with you in the future :3
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: Yep, I'm a Newbie... Hai :D   Yep, I'm a Newbie... Hai :D EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:23 pm

Hey-ooooo! Welcome to WL! :D You can call me Cares~ 
Hope you enjoy your time on the site :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yep, I'm a Newbie... Hai :D   Yep, I'm a Newbie... Hai :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Yep, I'm a Newbie... Hai :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Introductions and Farewells-